What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zif's illuminated flowers

zif

Veteran
Time to set up a log. Catching up with some lost and some that haven't made it to IC mag yet.

Master Kush x Sweet Skunk from Chimera
mkss.jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Not sure how that happened, I think we both hit post at the same time and the server put my one comment above and below yours. Not sure what I can do about that

zif

Veteran
Not sure how that happened, I think we both hit post at the same time and the server put my one comment above and below yours. Not sure what I can do about that
Sometimes I feel like they've upgraded to a quantum mechanics platform, the way that pictures can be here and not be here, threads can be in order and not be in order. Very mysterious!

zif

Veteran
One eighth of the S1s I made (the NL2xCDbx) grew with a stretchy equatorial frame - the rest were afghanica leaning hybrids. Here's the stacking top cola from one of the former.

nlcds12_f42.jpeg
nlcds13_f66.jpeg

zif

Veteran
Oh - wait - OJD's NH21 x MM S1s said hold my beer when they heard that stretchy equatorial frame comment.
group_f54.jpeg

I'm not sure why I tried flowering them out in my semi-retired 35" high space. Masochism? But, I ended up kinda scrapping those plants. Still have several as scions, though, and a sense of the 20-50x stretch to plan for now!

(Edit - the other half (different hybrids) worked out fine.)

Last edited:

zif

Veteran
She was in the group shot above, just barely peeking in at the bottom - not her fault she didn't fill out more. Her resin development was the best of the batch, though, even light starved as she was.