What's new

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

E

EatShitake

Hey Zeus- Lookin good. Just got back in my town myself. Great job on finishing those girls up! I hope my PC's turn out in some approximation as good as yours look! Can't wait to hear your reports!

Safe trippin' maing!

:joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Just have to add my props to the long list - gorgeous gear bro - U should write a book - Dial-anetics - betcha it wud be a best seller! :rasta: :laughing:

Thanks for the gorgeous work! Can't wait to flower mine out!!! :canabis:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup Z super jealous over here yo,them are some beautiful girls brother!!!!
them mongrels are on the list for sure,you done a helluva job esse.
cant wait to see some dry shots and hear a good ole smoke report on them.
again bro excellant work...peace -T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

To all of you guys.............you all are the SHIT!!!so many nice words, I am besides myself!!!! :joint: I owe it all to Core for his fine breeding skillz, and to all of you for your help & guidance along the way. I dont even know you all in person, but I have a tremendous amount of respect for all of you, and I am proud to call you all my friends...I also have to say that a BIG jump in my skills/plants this time is due to new and better nutes, better soil(Grandma Edna's Organic soil!!!)and better enviro...Anyhow fellas..Thanx again, and I wish I couls share the harvest with all of you, I have a feeling this is gonna be some BOMB ass smokes!!!! :jump: :jump:

Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
HARVEST DAY!!!!!!!!!

HARVEST DAY!!!!!!!!!

:jump: What up yall?? Finally back from my trip and very happy to be home...just to get it out of the way, when I got home... :badday: Some of the buds had some budrot/mold!!!!I was very pissed for a minute, but it wasnt that bad, mostly on the big, purple Mongrel, but like i said, not too bad...so dont think thiese are prone to mold PLEASE guys...this was totally my fault!!!!I had my roomie pull the plug, but forgot to tell him to leave the fan on!!!!The buds are SOO dense that they started to mold from the humidity from the soil!!!!

Anyhow, onto to bigger & better!!!After the mold fiasco, I finally settled down and started to trim the girls...Im very happy with the outcome of these girls, they smell fuckin fantastic...the buds are super dense, like golf balls, and totally encrusted with resin!!!! :jump: Alright, gonna start the pics...this is gonna be a multi post update, so bear with me!!!! Here we go....

CT

Mongrel

PC

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
continued....

continued....

Randoms...

OK, now for the clones/babies...I came back to fuckin HUGE, healthy, beautiful plants, so that made me very happy...I took clones off the clones(unknownCore/bagseed) and finally got my new bubbler goin...Ill take pics of the bubbler tomorrow, its full and rockin!!!!
Here we go again...

Thats it all, its been a fun run, and the clones are goin under the 250 tomorrow, so here we go AGAIN!!!!!!Peace to all of you...

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya gotta give me a chance to wake my hung over ace up yo!!!! ;)

ok now that ive smoked and am awake...real nice brotha Z you have done them up real proper.that mongrel looks real good bro.which ones have the golf ball hard nugs the mongrel or the pc?sounds like a winner fasho the hard nugz hardley lose as much weight during dry imo.
lookin forward to seein the cloner in action,nice work bro...happy harvest.peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Z :wave:
:woohoo: buddy! Welcome back - you returned stylin! Congratulations on a gorgeous harvest - that Blue Bud Shot is wicked :yummy: Can't beat coming home to a happy garden :canabis: Lovin your lineup - I see heavy bud lifting in your holiday future - U startin with the bench press yet? :biglaugh: Do you have both piney and fruity smelling fingers???? :rasta:

EnZee

heya Z! dude, looks great!

it seems we musta harvested same day... hope you had as much as i did with my girls!
looks like a good haul brother!.. rock on my man!

Mr.Bill

Excellent harvest you have going on there even with the moldy bud snot. Those babies really did get huge. Glad to hear your cloner is nice and full. Again is good, again is good.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great looking harvest brother

Cant wait to hear what you think of them after a few weeks cure. I was puffin on my new Pollen chuck last night, did not have that super diesel taste of teh other one, but still a great smoke

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey guys...thanx all for the kind words...Im quite happy with the yields on these girls...they are dryin nicely, and not shrinking too much...I quick-dried a bud or 2 off each plant just to try, and I must say so far, they are fuckin killer!!!! I made the mistake of smokin some Mongrel today during work and it almost made my head explode!!!! :laughing: :jump: :jump: :bashhead:
It was off the very purple girl with the most mold, but DAMN!!!, she hits hard already, cant wait for the cured stuff!!!! Very "classic" weed smell when burned, great stuff, made my car smell great!!!! I can already taste some "purple" taste, with a nice spicy finish!!!!These are all gonna be killer when ready to smoke!!!..Thanks again CORE!!!
On another note, the clones in the bubbler are doin great and already showin nubs & roots!!!! The bagseed girl is on 12/12, and the babies were topped again last nite...all good here...Peace all..

- Z :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,sounds like ur happy too,im super happy yo i chopped 20 today and its gonna be BIG the most i ever got off 20 so far was a qp short of 5 lbs...this is WAY more then that was....so stoked yo...so F.U.C.K.I.N. stoked...
peace

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
damn T...5+ lbs!!!!I wish!!!need help with the trim?LOL...
Hey NZ, good to see u bro...I gotta check ur thread bro, I just got me some VenomheadxGrapefruit beans!!!!Cant wait to pop some...Peace all

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha trim is handled bro,thanx for the offer though;)
yea it looked a lil bet less today but aint it always the case?still is the biggest pull by far,maybe just short of the 5 banger though :confused: whats a playa to do yo,i know im F.U.C.K.I.N. happy as hell!!!

K

Karma Genetics

Nice harvest there Zeus.. You do a great job at making small fat plants i love the way your plants look. They just scream i have been loved by my grower...........

Latest posts

Latest posts