What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, nice nugs... have some choice smoke for a while now. Tell me how that crash test is... mine are just about done.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey BR, thanks bro, they should last me till next harvest hopefully!!! So far Im lovin the CT!!! Great high, great taste already and very smooth...good for daytime..wont crush you like the PC, but stilll pretty potente!!!Peace bro

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real nice update bro.the new stuff looks real robust,and them are some tasty lookin nugz too bro.i know ur keepin ur head right....peace

K

Karma Genetics

Looking good there Zeus.. Its always nice to start a new round and smoke your new stash while doing it.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey guys!!!!
:wave: Core
:wave: KG
:wave: Major
:wave: Tona
Thanx for the kind words...and yes, it is nice to know that I can smoke away on this stash cause I got another plant already flowering big time, and plenty of clones ready in the wings...I have to say it feels good to finally be in this perpetual situation!!!I never have to buy again!!!!
I have confirmed the female in flower is a PC, so Im very happy, and happy I took clones...5 to be exact, so she'll be around for a while!!!!
Ill have some pics up tomorrow of all the clones and the veggers and the PC girl..shes a beast and is gonna yeild HUGE in this 4 gallon pot!!!!Shes got the 250 all to her self!!! Should be a good run!!!See ya all

Peace

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
congrats on the pc man

My huge PC has a 400 w all to her self, so i will have something for you to compare it to, and she is in a 5 gal

I should have pics of mine sometime this week, buds are startin, wont be long now before the shows starts

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
damn Dog...a 400 all to herself...shes gonna be a huge momma under that lite!!!! Im lovin this girl so much already, I tied her down good and shes got like 20 tops, so should be a good 2 zips im hopin!!!! Ill have pics in a few...I shoulda been workin today, but Im too fuckin tired!!!!Peace

- Z

E

EatShitake

Hey man!

A bunch of jars full o' nugs is a beautiful thing! So is a cloner putting out roots like you got going down. Looking good Zeus! About another 2 weeks on my PC's and I'm hoping they're finishing up like yours did. They are really nice plants!

:joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill have some pics up tomorrow of all the clones and the veggers and the PC girl..shes a beast and is gonna yeild HUGE in this 4 gallon pot!!!!Shes got the 250 all to her self!!! Should be a good run!!!See ya all

:drum: waits patiently... :wallbash:

:muahaha:

peace bro

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
alright, alright, Ill have pics tomorrow...I promise!!!I took them already, just have to upload them and post!!!u guys know how it is!!!Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea we know how you is LOL just bustin ur balls brotha ...peace Z...-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
This Thread is Officially CLOSED!!!!!!!

This Thread is Officially CLOSED!!!!!!!

:wave:What up fam...so i decided it was time to start a new thread seein as this one is gettin pretty big!!!! :bashhead:
SOOOOOO, Ill be startin my new thread as soon as I finish this shit up!!!!

Thank You all for bein here so much and for bein so supportive and helpful throughout everything!!! :jump: YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
So I have yet to name the new thread, but I assure u all, you will know it when u see it...Ill post a link in a few...PEACE ALL and Ill see u all on the flip side!!!!

- Zeus :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so this ones over then bro?just wanna take it out the scribes if it is,i have so many i like to thin them out when i can...on my way to the new spot Z...peace