What's new

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey bros...what up??
EnZee - glad to see ya in here again bro, i was wondering what the fuck happened to you!!!!I have seen many tribal NZ designs and I love them...whats the name of the tribe that tattoos all the elder men and boys with face tattoos nd such??Beautiful stuff fo sho bro, some day, someday, Ill get a traditionally done tattoo on some island with just a stick, ink & some needles!!!crazy shit, very spiritual!!!
The rest of you...Bill, thats a crazy fear dude, but i hear ya...I hate needles too, the doctor kind, but i love the sound of that tattoo gun baby!!!!gives me such a fuckin adrenaline rush!!!!Ahhh, Im gonna have to get a new tat VERY soon!!!!
I should photog some of my tats for u guys...I have pretty much all tribal work, mostly black, some red, and I have a blue Kokopelli on one of my forearms...been a while since i got a new one, any day now!!!!Peace guys, Ill see ya later...the girls are startin to finish up very quick!!!!Pics in a few days!!!Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
DAY 57.....hey guys, just a quick update...checked the trichs on the girls tonite, and they were all pretty much mostly cloudy, with a little amber, so, about 10 more days, give or take, and these babies will be comin down!!!!cant wait!!!!!Peace all..

- Z

hazy

Veteran
That's some very nice looking buds Zeus.
You should not show identifying marks like tats imo. maybe it's no big, but that's just me.

E

EatShitake

WooHoo! Heya Zeus!

Man, that Mongrel looks top shelf...how's the trichs on her?

Everything's looking real good here, man. I'm excited to hear your PC reports...I prolly got another 5-6 weeks on my virgin run. Can't WAIT!!!

Good luck down the home-stretch!

:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro,gonna be some showstopper fasho,by ten more days them trics will be amber as a mf......hello couch....
LOL peace

EnZee

hey Z.. you are thinking of Maori tattoos my good man..
the tattoos on the face are called "moko".. woman get them too, expect only on the chin..

rock on my friend!

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Yea NZ, thats exactly what they are...saw a show on the history of tattoos, and ALOT of it was on the Maori!!!absolutely amazong art, and the methods are still the same as they were along time ago...no tattoo guns in here!!!Peace bro, and thanx for stoppin in!!!I stil sometimes forget who u are!!!LOL...stoner moments!!!Peace bro

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey all...update with pics later...gonna be the last update before the chop-chop!!!The countdown begins!!Laters

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
almost there...10 more daze!!!!

almost there...10 more daze!!!!

:jump: What up brothers!!!My last update goin on right NOW....These bitches are gonna get the chop as soon as I get back on Friday from a little out of town business trip!!!!I checked the trichs on all the girls today, and most of them are all cloudy with a little amber startin to show...by the time i get back, they should be ripe & ready!!!!:woohoo:
I transplanted the clones today into 4 gallon pots and gave them a good dose of Seaweed, LK, and ME Tea Grow...they will go under the 250 as soon as the girls get chopped...lots goin on in here!!!!The babies are doin splendid, and will get a transplant when I get back, as well...Thats it folks...On to the picture show....
First the clones/babies...they all got topped today!!!

and a Funky Dwarf mutant!!! KG..??????????

hold on, to be continued.........

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
now for the real show!!!!

now for the real show!!!!

OK, here we go...
Mongrels

Crash Tests

Pollen Chuck..foxtailin like crazy!!!

Randoms..

Thats it guys...see you all when I get back & have these babies chopped up!!I cant wait!!! :jump:
Peace out..

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hava safe trip Z

Buds are looking outstanding my friend, I love the color on the mongruls.

88079516.jpg

Great looking shot here bro

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
What up Dog & Bill...thanx for the kind words, you guys are too kind!!!
Bill - jealous...whatever man!!!LOL..you kill it bro!!!!
Dog - thanx sir, quite a compliment comin from you...my PC is showin some purple as well bro, shes quite a looker..may have to reveg her..I dont wanna lose her!!!!I may reveg a Mongrel & a CT as well...I think Im in LOVE!!!!LOL
Im ready to start my stable of genes!!!Gotta have good Mums!!Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
hey guys..just poppin in for a quick HIGH!!!!Ill be back home on Sat., and then the girls get the chop..I had my buddy pull the plug so they get a few days of all darkness...when I get back, theyll be ready!!!Pics on Saturday!!!!Peace all

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts