What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zeus' 2008 Grow Show: A Mixed Bag of Goodies to Grow!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:wave: Hey guys...sorry for the absence, but I am in the process of opening a new business, and its been kinda crazy!!! :bashhead: BUT, I took a few dried Mumbles shots, and a few of the rest of the girls...They are just about ready to go into jars :jump: A few more warm days around here and they should be perfect!!! I took all the popcprn buds and small tops and have jarred them already...theyve been in jars for about 5 or 6 days and they are smellin amazing!!! I mixed them all together, but Im gettin a nice dank, astringent, skunky, fruity, kinda tickles ur nose aroma from the buds!!! They smell great, and smoke even better...

Mumbles has pretty much finished dryin, and my taste test yesterday was amazing!!!Very dank, skunky aroma from the squeezed bud...kinda gettin a rotten meat/uriney smell as well...HITS HARD as fuck and instantly right between the eyes....Makes my heart thump with every hit!!!This shit is very strong, and has a great head high with just a nice relaxed body high to go with it...very dreamy after you settle into the stone...very nice ganja... :headbange :rasta: :jump:
Major :respect: MUST go out to Black Rain for developing this lovely strain...thanks to his hard work & selfless generosity, we can all soon enjoy this great new strain...as soon as he stabilizes it!!LOL. Thanks bro...Fortunately I kept Moms of all 4 phenos, so when I can grow again, Ill have more Mumbles to enjoy!!! :jump: The Moms will survive in a small closet, but the grow stops until...Dont worry tho, Ill be around plenty, as I might get somethin outside this year!? Anyhow, see ya all later...Peace

Mumbles

Heavenly Hash, a great BR strain as well....throws nanners though!!

- Zeus

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bud looks great ,and i like ur smoke/high description of the mumbles
u will be itching to get the grow back on when u get a little low on herb lol
but by the looks ,u got a nice vacation
happy smoking
:respect:

:joint:

twistedtree

Those are the types of budshots I love to see! That Mumbles sounds pretty damned stoney. Congrats on your new business, man. Hope all goes well with that.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest! :bow:

Sorry to hear the flower room has to shut down for a bit. Hope everything works out for you bro :ying:
Looks like you should have enough to hold you off for a bit :yes:

Best of luck with the new business too...thanks for sharing your time and grow with us :smile:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Core...Twisted..thanks for the kind words and for stoppin in the grow...I gotta make my way into ur parts more often, sorry, but super busy!!!!Anyhow, thanks again Twisted & Ill see u guys around later....

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks to you TML...bro, I couldnt have done any of this without you guys...you have been a particular inspiration to me, but I get as much as I can from all of u guys...Laters bro, Ill be here fo sho'...

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, glad you like the Mumbles... stabilizing is on the way, new beans to be ready by mid summer. HH looks killer too, great job man.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thankx BlackRain...the HH is takin a little longer to get her full flavor out, but shes tasty nonetheless...Kinda Skunky/almost hazy kinda smell when squeezed...and a very HASHY taste, thats about all I get right now, but Im sure a proper cure will do it right...they smell almost spicy, kinda incensey in a strong good way!!! Anyhow, thanks again bro, great job...

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hope everything is well bro :ying:

Best of look with your new entrepreneurial venture as well :smile:

Would love to hear how your Mumbles smokes :joint: Hope it brought you enough to get you through your dry spell.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon :lurk:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Sir & TML...thanks for stoppin in, I know I havent been around much lately, been very busy with the new place...seems to be goin well so far..the grand opening is on Tues, so I got a few more days to get ready!!! Anyhow, the Mumbles is all cured up & smokin great!!! Shes got quite a funk to her, and the taste is kinda hard to describe, but very nice smoke..not too potent, and a nice balanced high...Thanks again BR...

I hope to be gettin growin again soon...in the meantime, I am tending to my 4 Mumbles Moms, as well as a MxA mom & a couple bagseed moms...Gonna transplant them tomorrow, they really need it, and they should be fine again...Ill see u guys around soon..Ill try to post some dried shots...Peace

- Z