What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

S

stretchpuppy

WB Zep!!

May the HumboldtBerry put a smile on your face... it is on ours. :)

guineapig

Veteran
Great to see you zeppelindood!!!! :woohoo:

Best Wishes and Kind Regards from the guineapig.......

:ying: guineapiggin' can you dig it? :ying:

SkunkyDemon

Yah Zep's Back!!!

Yah Zep's Back!!!

:woohoo: Hey Man we were sending Happy Happy Joy Joy songs and Vibs your way!! I know what it meens to have ticker problems . Heart problems run in my family. My dad at 53 abd a double bypass and at 57 he har to have a threeway and the doc's told him that they have no more artiers to harvest so he better make this one work :badday: He used to by a real heavy partier so Im sure that helped :confused: Once I hit 40 Ill have to go in for regular heart work up's. Well I do know that after surgery you usully feel much better than before. Zep by yourself a Valcano PLEASE smoking is VERY hard on the ol ticker, so if you can get the bad crap out and just get your meds I think you'll do 10 times better. Harshing out is another thing not good, it raises you BP and you know thats not good. Stay Well my friend I have been buying yourbeans for ever. I have three packes of your SS v2.0 I got them when you first released them (I got them for $30 & $40 each) now I see they go over $100!! :sasmokin: For damn good reason, BEAUTIFUL smoke. All the fems I got were all delisious!! It also worked VERY well for my med needs :woohoo:

Sleepy

Veteran
forgot to say...

forgot to say...

the Robert Plant is some fine smoke!

thanks! :yummy:

Last edited:
G

YayY!

Good to see you back brother! Peace and Love to you and yours...

G

Hey Brother Zepp:wave:
I apologize for not seeing this sooner. Welcome home brother. We have missed ya.......hell yes..:woohoo:

love & :respect:
annac

Bonzo

Veteran
Merry Christmas Zep:

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>......Nam myoho renge kyo.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goyakla

Great your back :joint:

I REALLY enjoyed your G-Thunder and B. Sugar. Some of the best I ever grown (in/outdoors in Nothern EU )- and so say ALL my friends who have smoked them.

Take care and
merry xmas
and peace
:wave: