What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Let's play a game... guess the plant! :)

Which plant is which? Hint: four totally different hybrids(OaxPan, Zamaldelica, Beast Lime Madness, The Kore)

picture.php

Have a great weekend!

Cheers

Tony21

Well, that's an easy one, but first..... How many millions will you not be giving away to the winner??? :rtfo:
Nice botany!

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm excited! Check out the resin on the buddage already!
Makes me want to start growing again stella job brother.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thai x Pan

Thai x Pan

Wow!! I almost miss the show! :tiphat:

Sadly, it has bee a summer of hell here also. I'm having crazy dreams on setting up a proper room with AC for this, as I inmensely enjoy growing. I'm a big guy and working in tents is a PITA.

When started reading the thread I inmediatly thought: Zam and Thai on the same scrog??? that's gonna be difficult... Thai never stopped stretching.

I have a Thai x Panama too, but she passed the initial flowering month while I was out... and my mate didn't bend n' crunch it... result: a two meter monster, three times the size of any other indoor plant I've grown, that takes almost half of the tent and "feeds" from two lamps: a 250W HPS and around 200W HML.

Thought on bringing her outdoors, but she was well into flower.

So I ended up raising the lamps to the max, and bending n crunching her well into flower, her stems are really woody, but easily pliable and don't snap; ended with tons of horizontal colas like yours, she developed incredible woody knots on the crunches.

A picture just after "repurposing" her (front right):

picture.php

Really hard plant, this tent has reached 36C until I fixed that, also a couple of fertigation failures.

You nailed her scents! exactly the same here.

She's been going for 4 months... my fault. Screwed lightning (forgot to decrease light from 13 hours to 11).

Will take pics today, I think a week or two more and she will be done.

Koondense

Veteran
Thai x Panama is indeed a pretty wild combo, your monster looks crazy :)
I'd love to see a normally grown(no training or topping, natural shape) plant of this hybrid, would be on par with the biggest sativa bushes from vintage and more recent pictures floating around the forums.

My plant has something in it that excites me every time I see her. Is this love? :D
There was something similar in the air with Pangi, now also with OaxPan(next update).
Truly amazing plants with lots of Panama dominance but with something more in them.

Thai X Panama
picture.php

Cheers

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thai x Panama is indeed a pretty wild combo, your monster looks crazy :)
I'd love to see a normally grown(no training or topping, natural shape) plant of this hybrid, would be on par with the biggest sativa bushes from vintage and more recent pictures floating around the forums.

My plant has something in it that excites me every time I see her. Is this love? :D
There was something similar in the air with Pangi, now also with OaxPan(next update).
Truly amazing plants with lots of Panama dominance but with something more in them.

Thai X Panama
View Image

Cheers

Will be beautiful the buds full of resin of chem and g.glue, but do you want to make a comparison with this beauty ??

Koondense

Veteran
Oaxaca X Panama update

This lady is getting impressively frosty for such age, also starting to fill up the branches and demanding some more food. This time I'm more generous with N compared to all my previous grows where I was limiting N to force the fan leaves to drop naturally, now they're mostly healthy green with just some falling off because of low light levels under the main canopy.

Enough talk, here's a view on OaxPan's buds

picture.php

picture.php

Fresh lemonade with mint. My kind of smell :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
I needed the note to determine how long my plants are flowering or at least how much time passed until the switch to flower schedule.

So it's 48 days of 12/12(right now 11/13, soon 10,5/13,5) for the sativa duo Zamaldelica Zam#1 and ThaiPan.
Counting the days puts a different perspective on everything, all the sudden I feel the pressure of harvest and saying good bye to my plants in live form, which is always quite crushing for me.
Sativas flower so long you have the time to fall in love, then you have to kill them. Very sad...

But it's not the case and won't be for quite some more time.
Zam#1 is getting fat and ThaiPan also but seems a bit more wild and elegant.
Today I got only a couple ThaiPan pics, Zam#1 and others will come during the week.

ThaiPan @48 days

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers

Goodherb

Summer of heaven Bliss

Summer of heaven Bliss

Zamlaldelicas, This x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama summer of youthful bliss ,by koon. Is too live for.
Those offering will take anyone to heaven , higher than a kite. Far from the body weight(indica) of hell!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Congrats on a great selection and great grow...exciting plants...wild rides but I like 'em wild! Enjoying the view!!

I hear ya about killing 'em. You get to know 'em/love 'em. It's tough -but, hey!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks also for the update on the Oaxaca x Panama :)

This hybrid gets me very excited .... i love the lime, musky, loud and refined incense terpenes that the Oaxaca 79 produces, as well as her amazing psychoactivity. Probably Oaxaca 79 produces some of the most exotic and complex incensey terpenes i've ever experienced in a landrace, on par with the best dutch Haze incensey hybrids like old Kali Mist and old Jack Herrer .... the lemony incensey Panama Goddess mother is also on the top of refinement of this kind of incensey terpenes, and with her much better and stronger growing structure and excellent yields and vigor, she is the perfect match to strengthen the weak and lower yields that pure Oaxaca 79 usually produces.

I also like to keep very green all my cannabis plants during most part of their flowering, to only let them fade down in their last third part of flowering, in order to get best yields and healthier flowers with shinier resins and loud yet clean terpenes.

Oaxaca X Panama update

This lady is getting impressively frosty for such age, also starting to fill up the branches and demanding some more food. This time I'm more generous with N compared to all my previous grows where I was limiting N to force the fan leaves to drop naturally, now they're mostly healthy green with just some falling off because of low light levels under the main canopy.

Enough talk, here's a view on OaxPan's buds

View Image

View Image

Fresh lemonade with mint. My kind of smell :)

Cheers

I have visited this thread many times over the last while just to peek at your amazing buds Koondense. I am brimming with anticipation because I am so excited to have some Oaxaca x Panama fems on the way to me. Also Bangi Congo x Panama.

How is the stretch on the O x P?

Also wanted to say, elegant is a great word to describe that ThaiPan. Beautiful plant!

Koondense

Veteran
Heya everyone,
first thanks to dubi(never enough) to make this cross happen, Oaxaca has some kind of legendary status in my mind so the chance to grow OaxPan hybrid is a dream come true, almost ;)
The resin smells are still developing, from fresh lemon, lime, hash up to slight floral and spicy, a heavenly mix of everything that's good in cannabis :)
The buds are swelling nicely, today I fed the plants after a few days of absence and thankfully they didn't suffer too much but anyway most leaves were down and they looked pretty bad. But recovery is on the way, a nice feed mix and we'll see tomorrow, I think they won't notice much drought. Also temperatures hit the highest ever, 36°C inside with very low humidity. It happens, I think if plants can't cope with such treatment they're not suitable for me...but they survived and proved they're the right stuff.
OaxPan and Zam#2 are starting to get fatter, Zam#1 is one giant collection of baseball bats or donkey dicks, colas the length of my arm and getting thicker by the day. ThaiPan is more elegant but seems to be on a way to get quite massive.

Pandy, I hope your OaxPan will tick your boxes, mine certainly seems to be THE kind of herb I love, maybe in same league or even better than Pangi. She grows with good pace, very controllable and no issues with too much stretching. The stretch is in order of 2x the size so not as high as Zamaldelica or Pangi for example. Internodes don't get too long and buds can stack all around the branches to fill them up. But sincerely, this is my only plant so far so maybe others will have some stretching/budding differences, although I believe this should be a quite uniform F1 hybrid with pretty similar plants.

Best thing is to try them for yourself, it's great to hear there are some seeds coming your way ;) I hope you'll show us some pics of your beauties.

Sadly I didn't take pics lately, will take some in the coming days for sure. Tomorrow sounds good for a photo session :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Time for some pictures...

Oaxaca X Panama
picture.php

picture.php

Sharp lemon syrup with mint. Like a lemonade made for gods...

Thai X Panama
picture.php

picture.php

This one is leaving me speechless, not the best smell or resin production but who cares, she amazes me every time I take a look at her :)

Koondense

Veteran
Finally a picture of Zamaldelica number2, Zam#2
She had a terrible look yesterday, on the edge of dying...today she doesn't give a F*** :)

Badass Zamaldelica
picture.php

She has similar smell base as Zam#1 but less sweet and maybe a bit sharper. Zam#1 is an explosion of sweetness and medicinal herbs, this one is like a frozen lemon thrown in your head at high speed :) Gotta love her too.

Cheers

Tangwena

Veteran
That Oaxaca x Panama looks mind blowing good what a beauty you have something special brewing there man.

G

^^What Tang said,those foxtails are so beautiful!All of them look mouthwatering though...
Are you under 12/12 or less light?

Latest posts

Latest posts