What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
OZZ_, you have to try Zamaldelica, "La Terrorífica" :biggrin:

Lebanese also affects the sight (for me) makes me to see clearer and brighter, but what Zamaldelica does to your sight sense, specially if you let it go... awwwww... you have to experiment that.

And yes, then the crosses, that's how I went and loving the journey. Since I tried her, I always wanted to have her or a cross with her.

Not to dismiss Malawi at all nor any of her hybrids! But those who try Zamaldelica, rarely let it go.

OZZ_

Veteran
OZZ_, you have to try Zamaldelica, "La Terrorifica" :biggrin:

Lebanese also affects the sight (for me) makes me to see clearer and brighter, but what Zamaldelica does to your sight sense, specially if you let it go... awwwww... you have to experiment that.

And yes, then the crosses, that's how I went and loving the journey. Since I tried her, I always wanted to have her or a cross with her.

Not to dismiss Malawi at all nor any of her hybrids! But those who try Zamaldelica, rarely let it go.

Well, that pretty much settles it then lol! Especially with testimonies like that from peeps like you all who have tried many of these strains. I have a pack of regs from 2015. I’ll probably have to wait until after the move in October, but then I should be able to pop the whole pack at once and do a proper pheno hunt. Maybe even an open pollination of the whole pack for some nice F2’s. I can’t even imagine the phenotype variations you would find in those F2’s being such a Sativa polyhybrid. Would be quite the project. I think after all these great testimonies I’ll pencil her in for first in line - - after the move.

Tangwena

Veteran
As Repuk said I too had that chill of loss when I cut my last Zamaldelica and had to order a pack of fems so I could sleep at night.
The thought of not having any seeds of Zam was too hard to live with.

I still have them in the fridge for later but I feel ok now they are just too darn special to risk not being able to grow more when I finish my last cob.
If you like to party and getting really out of it thats the one to go to love that stuff.

OZZ_

Veteran
As Repuk said I too had that chill of loss when I cut my last Zamaldelica and had to order a pack of fems so I could sleep at night.
The thought of not having any seeds of Zam was too hard to live with.

I still have them in the fridge for later but I feel ok now they are just too darn special to risk not being able to grow more when I finish my last cob.
If you like to party and getting really out of it thats the one to go to love that stuff.

Hey Tangwena, I’ve read A ton of stuff from you on this site, spanning back probably a decade. Nice to “meet” you :tiphat::biggrin:

Ill have to give cobbing a try soon.

Between MK, Repuk and now you giving a thumbs up about how great Zam is.... that’s pretty much the nail in the coffin. I’ll pop my whole zamaldelica pack as soon as I get settled in and do a Grow log on it. I could use the input, lots of knowledge on these boards for sure. For now I’ve got my Killer A5h going and I need to give her the attention she deserves, although she’s proving quite finicky I can’t seem to keep her happy. I’m sure it’s something she needs that I’m missing but she just always seems to be droopy. If she’s dry she’s droopy, if she’s wet she’s droopy. She’ll perk up for a moment and I think I’ve got her happy then in a few hours she’s complaining again. Panama didn’t behave this way at all. Lol it was a beast.

Anyway that’s for another thread, these are some of the first sativas Ive grown so I’m sure its something I’m doing.

As far as Zamadelica goes I think I’ll pick up some Fems too then just to have as backup if she’s that special. Are the fems bred the same as the regulars? I can’t remember if it was zamaldelica or golden tiger that had different parental stock for the fems vs regs?

Tangwena

Veteran
Zamaldelica

Hi Ozz cool to meet you to the Zamaldelica fems hold some greasy sticky pine buds that just make you crazy with their effects not for every day toking I need a 2 to 3 day rest after chewing the Zam its so fast driving crazy in the most enjoyable way.
Heres a pic of the buds I got from my last they were sticky oily with resin with a floral pine aroma that drove me crazy.
Very very fine ganja my friend.

picture.php

As far as Zamedlica goes I think I’ll pick of some Fems too then just to have as backup if she’s that special. Are the fems bred the same as the regulars? I can’t remember if it was zamaldelica or golden tiger that had different parental stock for the fems vs regs?
Zam fems and regs have different parents. I can't speak to GTs.

From Dubi, post #1238: "Current Zamaldelica fem release (available since 2014/2015) is a backcross towards Zamaldelica Zamal elite mother with a touch of New Malawi Killer, so it is:
Zamaldelica Zamal elite x (Zamaldelica Zamal elite/New Malawi Killer), i think this is the best, more balanced, more tamed and more refined Zamaldelica version we have ever released."

I read the thread and bookmarked posts that stood out to me. I can't seem to find one where he comments on the parents for the reg version. If someone has one bookmarked, I'd be indebted to them for sharing!

Tang, nice flowers! They make me eager for my curing flowers to be ready!

OZZ_

Veteran
Hi Ozz cool to meet you to the Zamaldelica fems hold some greasy sticky pine buds that just make you crazy with their effects not for every day toking I need a 2 to 3 day rest after chewing the Zam its so fast driving crazy in the most enjoyable way.
Heres a pic of the buds I got from my last they were sticky oily with resin with a floral pine aroma that drove me crazy.

View Image

Excellent. Looking forward to it!

OZZ_

Veteran
Zam fems and regs have different parents. I can't speak to GTs.

From Dubi, post #1238: "Current Zamaldelica fem release (available since 2014/2015) is a backcross towards Zamaldelica Zamal elite mother with a touch of New Malawi Killer, so it is:
Zamaldelica Zamal elite x (Zamaldelica Zamal elite/New Malawi Killer), i think this is the best, more balanced, more tamed and more refined Zamaldelica version we have ever released.

I can't seem to find one where he comments on the parents for the reg version. If someone has one bookmarked, I'd be indebted to them for sharing!

Tang, nice flowers! They make me eager for my curing flowers to be ready!

Thanks Baconman! Good info and I think that sounds right. I’ve read through this thread once or twice but it’s been awhile now. I’m sure it’s in there somewhere. Gives me an excuse to read through it again. Lol

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran

View Image

OMG brother, I have to pay you a visit sometime! :yoinks: :yummy: :tiphat:

OZZ_

Veteran
OMG brother, I have to pay you a visit sometime! :yoinks: :yummy: :tiphat:

Ditto their sentiments. Beautiful buds there! I have that pack of Zam regs from 2015 but I went ahead and ordered 5 feminized and 5 more regulars from the ‘tude since ACE is out of stock. Not sure how old the ones from the attitude are but I’m assuming they have to be at least the current edition and maybe a year old or so. I have a feeling my regular pack that also came from the Tude in 2015 might be the old release, and not the newer more refined version. While it will be fun to hunt through those, I would rather see where Dubi wanted to take this cross and have my initial experience with Zamaldelica be from the most recent work.

So glad to add them to my seed bank and putting them on deck soon. :woohoo:

LostTribe

Premium user
Dubi told me ACE is OUT OF STOCK on ALL ZAMADELICA. My pack shipped from another vender but we'll see when they get here.

Dubi also said it would be months before they are able to restock.

Best
LT

OZZ_

Veteran
Dubi told me ACE is OUT OF STOCK on ALL ZAMADELICA. My pack shipped from another vender but we'll see when they get here.

Dubi also said it would be months before they are able to restock.

Best
LT

Hey lost, glad you were able to score a pack. What vendor did you find that still has them available?? I might want some more regs.

Tangwena

Veteran
With Ace when you find a gem it pays to get them fast if you like a particular batch every one is unique.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
IMO they are all good you will have to grow them and try them to find the pheno you like it should be easy as I liked them all ha ha.

sounds good then. hope i will find something fast and nice.

wutwut I used to stay away from feminized seeds, but changed completely my mindset after growing fems from ACE.

To try her I'd get feminized seeds, if you want to explore, then get regulars.

Same vigorous good yielding plants on any seed version.

thanks for info. i get my way to fems.

If you are to use your current tent/lights WW,fem will be more suitable for you to try.With reg you might run into males, and,if I remember right,you do use weed for medicinal purposes?

yes i am using that same setup but first i have to drop the temps :) you are right, i use it mostly for medicinal but also i find it to be my way to live. and.. sometimes i like to try different strains for reach to different mind of states!

RED 1

nice nice :)
btw is that 5 or 7 gal pot? for sativas smaller is okay to go too?
Hi WW :)
My choice of plastic pot size 18ltr
Cloth bags 26ltr,indoor or outdoors
With sativas,I from now own,will plant seed directly into soil,26ltr cloth bag under lights, indoors,although 18ltr plastic pots are just as good
Choice of soil mix is the key with sativas
Somewhat 'light",with enough nutrients to last them without me "feeding" them for min. a month.Current soil mix 50/50 BioBizz Light/AllMix
Want them to find their way with rooting system, sexually mature, in one pot, hate transplanting, before flowering
Maybe there is a number of theories on transplanting,I'm useless,sometimes, under the "influence' with it
:)
A three stage repot, cup,9ltr,18ltr final repot just before flowering, what I used to do, and,it works,an alternative suggestion
Current seed germinated in cotton wool, transplanted directly in 26ltr cloth pot

Last edited: