What's new

Zamaldelica

Tangwena

Veteran
Dear Mr Tangwena... if I may ask, I would love to exchange notes with you. I have a similar process, and it would be, I believe, mutually enjoyable to discuss them. Would you be open to that? If so, perhaps we could exchange emails?? my email is ron@bubbys.com. Nice work, by the way. Super cool.
No problem my friend always open to others ideas its how this got to where it is now with a lot of help from my friends.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres a shot of the giant pheno, you can tell it could have went longer, has a more mangoness to the nose and a lil mo astringent.

picture.php

Gugne

Can you guys help me to know my zamaldelicas Pheno? I have 2 females, both looks pretty similar to me, maybe same pheno.

Frick

There are so many bits of wisdom peppered in here that I find I keep coming back to this thread to answer questions I have about growing Sativa’s in restricted spaces. Definitely is a confidence booster to try a pure sativa! Zamaldelica looks like the one to have to me :). Such a beautiful strain. Thanks All!

YukonKronic

In veg best I can give you is that very horizontal and/or asymmetric branching seems to indicate Zamal heritage..

Be easier to tell as they progress through flowering and phenotypic floral expressions become evident.
Aromas help too.
If you read back some where in the last 10 or so pages I laid out most of my own experiences identifying Zamaldelica phenotypes but Dubi will definitely have better knowledge of what your looking at if you show him flowers.

D

DNM1

In veg best I can give you is that very horizontal and/or asymmetric branching seems to indicate Zamal heritage..

Be easier to tell as they progress through flowering and phenotypic floral expressions become evident.
Aromas help too.
If you read back some where in the last 10 or so pages I laid out most of my own experiences identifying Zamaldelica phenotypes but Dubi will definitely have better knowledge of what your looking at if you show him flowers.
14/11/17 first seed ever popped.
Zamal I bought because reading you gave me the confidence to have her straight at 12/12.You rather have me go 11/13 then down to 10/14 at some point.Yes I cannot dispute that, but I'm growing her out of an "imperfection",a good sign in this newbie's eyes.
Love you man, your work but never had the luxury as a newbie to talk about ph, nitrogen def, burned leaves etc ,but phenotypes
I just want to grow, and,enjoy the smoke

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpg
    IMG_8982.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
D

DNM1

14/11/17 first seed ever popped.
Zamal I bought because reading you gave me the confidence to have her straight at 12/12.You rather have me go 11/13 then down to 10/14 at some point.Yes I cannot dispute that, but I'm growing her out of an "imperfection",a good sign in this newbie's eyes.
Love you man, your work but never had the luxury as a newbie to talk about ph, nitrogen def, burned leaves etc ,but phenotypes
I just want to grow, and,enloy the smoke
:)

Last edited:

Gugne

Aromas help too.

Thanks.

How much should I expect them to grow in flowering? Do you think they are well at this point or should I give them more vegetative time? I planned to give Zamal 20 more days, I'm a little scared that they exceed the greenhouse space.

D

DNM1

Thanks.

How much should I expect them to grow in flowering? Do you think they are well at this point or should I give them more vegetative time? I planned to give Zamal 20 more days, I'm a little scared that they exceed the greenhouse space.

Last edited:

Joeyjoejoe1234

My Zamaldelica took over my tent from her sisters. They weren’t topped and the Zam was. Zam was supposed to be an only child but plans changed when Red sapphire came back in stock at the seedbank I use. Zam is three weeks older than her siblings but they went into flower the same size because of the topping.

Attachments

• FE26A7D1-A775-4225-9F70-60E1813CD179.jpg
    FE26A7D1-A775-4225-9F70-60E1813CD179.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 24
  • D6EC6686-8B79-45AD-B69C-8A7C0CE10B80.jpg
    D6EC6686-8B79-45AD-B69C-8A7C0CE10B80.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 39229704-1EC1-453D-879C-9103BBFA181C.jpg
    39229704-1EC1-453D-879C-9103BBFA181C.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 23

YukonKronic

My Zamaldelica took over my tent from her sisters. They weren’t topped and the Zam was. Zam was supposed to be an only child but plans changed when Red sapphire came back in stock at the seedbank I use. Zam is three weeks older than her siblings but they went into flower the same size because of the topping.

Looks Thai a little bit... very nice resins... keep a cut.
Don’t forget to stash some for long cure.. brings the edge down on the high and deepens flavour a lot with the Thai ones..

Joeyjoejoe1234

Looks Thai a little bit... very nice resins... keep a cut.
Don’t forget to stash some for long cure.. brings the edge down on the high and deepens flavour a lot with the Thai ones..

I will definitely stash a jar for long term curing. I lost my clone. I really like the smell coming off her though so I want to keep her. Maybe I will be able to figure out revegging. If not maybe I can find her again in another pack of seeds.

YukonKronic

I will definitely stash a jar for long term curing. I lost my clone. I really like the smell coming off her though so I want to keep her. Maybe I will be able to figure out revegging. If not maybe I can find her again in another pack of seeds.

Reveg is pretty easy if you have the space/time (Astrophysics anybody:biggrin:)
Cut her back to a few lower buds and repot with N rich soil.
Keep her WARM... like 25C. Don’t let her get stressed by over or under watering and just give it time.. usually in ten days to 3 weeks you’ll get little single leafed vegetative sprouts coming from the buds.. once there are a few distinct healthy sprouts trim off (CAREFUL) the excess bud as well as all but 2 or 3 sprouts per nug.
Continue vegging until she’s throwing five finger leaves again and she should be ready to clone. Leave a sprout going on the reveg so she can stay as a mother until your clones are rooted and thriving.. maybe at that point you can flower momma again or just cull her and use a clone.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Good advice, Yukon. I’m going to try and reveg my OTHxMT. Since they are outdoors in a raised bed, I’ll have to figure out how best to get them into pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts