What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Nine days later...she's getting frisky. :)

PXL_20221231_141116055.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
some flowers look truly advanced for just 5 weeks of flowering @StrongTree looking good there friend, thanks for starting the year with ACE plants in your garden :) Always a pleasure to have the chance to look at them. Being Zamaldelica x Kali China such a complex polyhybrid, with also such complex terpenes, guess the terpenes still will evolve in your plant during upcoming 3 weeks, hopefully geting even more interesting.

Glad to see yours also starting to flower @TexasTea ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm starting to consume my ZxKC (2 weeks now), basil flavor linger in your mouth for several minutes, I do only vaporizers, so weak to temp flavors/smells go in my 2 first hits, and the more resistant to temp flavors/smells go in the 3rd hit (unless I pack my vaporizer to much there is no 4rd hit and 50% of the time I do only 2 hits per session), after basil flavor is gone, there is a fairly clear and easy to spot toasted peanut flavor, and the last thing (I need to almost combustion it) is a... maybe strawberry, maybe some flowers, IDK, but it keep in your tonge's tip and is sugary, sadly this last flavor doesn't last so much in your tongue.

Not discrete in all.

About effects, this thing is almost as potent as Malawi, not so brute force and lasting around 3 hours, so a bit less potent than Malawi in the duration deparment too, that being said, one double joint will put down most people. Very euphoric, chaty and funny high, it makes me a bit dislesic and play a bit (not much) with my short term memory, gigles get almost out of control at times, you feel relaxed but not heavy or letargic in all, double the dosage and you will sleep if you need to. Mix it with alcohol and is gonna be a funny "rolfcopter" party for sure but have in mind that you are not gonna remember almost nothing the next day. Don't drive under the effects, the dislesic thing will be a dangerous problem.

It have some body effects, the two more obvious are a cold feeling in the back, legs and in the upper neck at times (it comes almost instant), the second (lasting around 2 hours) I feel my self a bit anesthetized (specially hands, knees, ankles), my fingers feels sleepy and heavy. Have something to eat because you are gonna need it.

I has all my expectations in the Honduras x Panama (I'm not an indica guy), but this Zamaldelica x Kali China is hard to beat, and if I think about how friendly she was to grow... well, is in my top 2 strains/plants in my 35 years consuming cannabis.

So, thx Dubi, there are so much things that your work give to all of us, I really have no words, you deserve all the good things, I wish I could paid you back for so many.

Thank you so much for your feedback @HCMPA :huggy: much appreciated. You really made a good description of its effects heheheheh .... yeah Z x KC can be really potent (i'm getting a bit dislexic as a type :p ) and with really good qualities from both sativa and indica sides. The definition of a good, balanced fruity sativa/indica hybrid.

Means a lot to know your plant is in your top 2 after 35 years with cannabis ! The good thing of this strain is that all the plants are remarkable good, but different from each other, so if you find a good one, keep germinating more seeds because there are still great, different expressions to be found in the line!
I'm sure yours is going to get much more complex and delicious with a 3 month curing ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Filling out nicely and the stretch is definitely over. It's nice to know that I can get some good results in a little micro cabinet like this, with such a small amount of electricity....This plant is starting to become quite aromatic, sweet and musky citrus odors. Nice frost coverage and getting sticky. :)

PXL_20230116_115540349.jpg
PXL_20230116_115620224.jpg

StrongTree

this ZamKC has gone all purple / black in the foliage.... 6th week bloom....flowering has slowed....clusters are dense...lots of resin coverage....terps are slightly muted...keeping the temp at 70f ....when a sample is taken away to a warmer room....there is a berry / grape type of odor
IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Probably a week or two left. She's really purpling up even with overnight temps in the low sixties F. Aromas are getting even stronger with a rotting citrus and sweat socks effect. The bigger plant in the regular flower room has much more of a hops and fuel aroma.

PXL_20230204_173733835.jpg
PXL_20230204_173710237.jpg
PXL_20230204_173659627.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts