What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

synthesis_314

Hello all! I tried this strain in a guerilla grow this year. The plants suffered from drought and stayed a bit small as a result, but this strain wash the best of the bunch!

She probably could have done with an extra week or so but we were there to harvest everything ahead of the cold rains... Budrot was already starting on some plants.

View attachment 18769030
Looking forward to tasting after cure.
Amazingly healthy looking plant, its electric!

b8man

Veteran
I miss this great plant and the wonderful terps...just stuck two seeds in the dirt and I am hoping to do a micro grow this winter with this one. I think it's a good candidate for a bonsai style.

I've just finished up a small grow of these after seeing how much you liked them on this thread TexasTea - you know your stuff Sir, so anything you praise is worth paying attention to.

And while I'm really enjoying the samples of the strain i've had so far, I didn't think it was the easiest strain to grow. And I did have two very stretchy, tall, leggy-as-hell phenos that would drive me nuts if I was trying a bonsai grow. They showed their stretchiness from pretty early on, so if yours look that way it might not be worth bonsai-ing. I know you've grown these before but still, thought it worth a mention. 2/5 were tall girls in the last grow.

Enjoyable strain. Each pheno seems to have quite different effects and flavours - all lovely though. I'll do a report on them when they're cured and i'm more familiar with them.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I also have a 16 x 16 four foot high tent. So, if they get away from me I can always move them in there and go higher. :)

b8man

Veteran
I also have a 16 x 16 four foot high tent. So, if they get away from me I can always move them in there and go higher. :)

Good luck man! Can you spot Ol' stretchy McStretchpants?

groupshot.jpeg

HCMPA

I'm starting to consume my ZxKC (2 weeks now), basil flavor linger in your mouth for several minutes, I do only vaporizers, so weak to temp flavors/smells go in my 2 first hits, and the more resistant to temp flavors/smells go in the 3rd hit (unless I pack my vaporizer to much there is no 4rd hit and 50% of the time I do only 2 hits per session), after basil flavor is gone, there is a fairly clear and easy to spot toasted peanut flavor, and the last thing (I need to almost combustion it) is a... maybe strawberry, maybe some flowers, IDK, but it keep in your tonge's tip and is sugary, sadly this last flavor doesn't last so much in your tongue.

Not discrete in all.

About effects, this thing is almost as potent as Malawi, not so brute force and lasting around 3 hours, so a bit less potent than Malawi in the duration deparment too, that being said, one double joint will put down most people. Very euphoric, chaty and funny high, it makes me a bit dislesic and play a bit (not much) with my short term memory, gigles get almost out of control at times, you feel relaxed but not heavy or letargic in all, double the dosage and you will sleep if you need to. Mix it with alcohol and is gonna be a funny "rolfcopter" party for sure but have in mind that you are not gonna remember almost nothing the next day. Don't drive under the effects, the dislesic thing will be a dangerous problem.

It have some body effects, the two more obvious are a cold feeling in the back, legs and in the upper neck at times (it comes almost instant), the second (lasting around 2 hours) I feel my self a bit anesthetized (specially hands, knees, ankles), my fingers feels sleepy and heavy. Have something to eat because you are gonna need it.

I has all my expectations in the Honduras x Panama (I'm not an indica guy), but this Zamaldelica x Kali China is hard to beat, and if I think about how friendly she was to grow... well, is in my top 2 strains/plants in my 35 years consuming cannabis.

So, thx Dubi, there are so much things that your work give to all of us, I really have no words, you deserve all the good things, I wish I could paid you back for so many.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I picked the shorter of the two plants for training and did a fairly long veg in a bigger tent. I found a bigger container to give her more root room than a standard small pot. Now she has been in the 1 square foot mini tent for the past week under just 14w of LED light. She seems to be happy and we'll see if I can keep her going and under control.

PXL_20221222_123422855.jpg
PXL_20221222_123440306.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts