What's new

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome AlphaCentaury78 glad you liked so much Zamaldelica. The cross with Kali China is not so strong-long lasting, but kinder, and even more terpy!

the million dollar question synthesis_314 ehhehehe so difficult to reply from the screen, i really like to be in touch with the plants to decide when it's the best moment to harvest them. One thing for sure, i really like to harvest in a peak of strong terpenes when they are ripening their last reflowering, if you also want to take in consideration the trichomes, choose the trichome ripening you prefer for the balanced sativa-indica plants you have grown previously, up to your taste, not mine.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome AlphaCentaury78 glad you liked so much Zamaldelica. The cross with Kali China is not so strong-long lasting, but kinder, and even more terpy!

the million dollar question synthesis_314 ehhehehe so difficult to reply from the screen, i really like to be in touch with the plants to decide when it's the best moment to harvest them. One thing for sure, i really like to harvest in a peak of strong terpenes when they are ripening their last reflowering, if you also want to take in consideration the trichomes, choose the trichome ripening you prefer for the balanced sativa-indica plants you have grown previously, up to your taste, not mine.

Caranx

What a beauty! Looking forward for a smoke report since i have a Kali China running right now and if i like it i might wanna try one of kc crosses

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

What a beauty! Looking forward for a smoke report since i have a Kali China running right now and if i like it i might wanna try one of kc crosses
I love the KaliChina and crosses with it. They’ve all had incredibly unique terpene profiles and a very nice, gentle body effect.
Out of all the crosses with it so far, Zamaldelica x KaliChina has been my favorite. The potency, terpenes, the flavors, the nug density, the yield, the colors… did I mention the terps and the tastes? It’s insanely unique and definitely something I need to order more of. Just straight up quality across the board.

chronosync

Well-stoned member

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thanks Cactus! She isnt loud right now, I remember that being the case the last few times as well, but there is a nice vapor menthol type smell without smelling like mint if that makes any sense, with a touch of the loud sharp fruit smells some of the other phenos showed as well as a strong myrcene heavy kush type smell - dried flower was different and incredible smoked in a joint, about half way through I get this heavy clove incense thing happening and when I notice it it seems to get me super high all of a sudden, like a threshold effect. Very strong head high and slightly trippy but not without lots of warmth and cannabis love. All the phenos really impressed me and I would have run them all as a group for a while if I had the space but this one got me good a few times and I wont forget that. Thanks for the kind words brother Its great to hear your smoke reports and experience with it too. Going down a river on Ace gear is something I will have to try some day!

HCMPA

5th week in flowering, very resinous, scents are... best plant I've smell ever, there is a dominant basil, then honey (very sweet and pungent), then incense, and if you put your nose deep in there, there is something that reminds me Gelato 33 (black pheno), you don't know if it is berries or some kind of freshly baked cookie or a blend of both, but it all is not an amalgam of non sense scents, the whole thing is... I have no words, TOP 1 smell wise for me, and for the pollinator bugs, they are in total frenzy. Free throuble plant.

Attachments

• flora01.jpg
    flora01.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 199

Azure

5th week in flowering, very resinous, scents are... best plant I've smell ever, there is a dominant basil, then honey (very sweet and pungent), then incense, and if you put your nose deep in there, there is something that reminds me Gelato 33 (black pheno), you don't know if it is berries or some kind of freshly baked cookie or a blend of both, but it all is not an amalgam of non sense scents, the whole thing is... I have no words, TOP 1 smell wise for me, and for the pollinator bugs, they are in total frenzy. Free throuble plant.
Looks amazing! This is a great Ace strain for sure.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Couple from shortly before chop, around 10 weeks and one from a week or so earlier, looking very special and delicate in that light. Ive got it dried and bagged waiting for jars and shes got a strong sour fruit in the bag and dry hit on the joint. Nice flavor already with the tropical fruit slowly melding into spicey clove like incense terps as i burn it down. Amazing herb

77B13581-6955-43F3-9458-3052663E1A7F.jpeg
5006C931-BB69-4AAE-82F2-3C27ABB0E07E.jpeg
44AD18BD-1C09-49B2-AD08-6EEDF85A7383.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love to see you still growing your Zamaldelica x Kali China selection :) @chronosync from here looks like you end up chosing a Kali China pheno.
Your inspired and detailed description is really touching :smoke: Thanks for sharing your experience and beautiful pics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
wow! @HCMPA :love: love to hear your Z x KC is producing the most enticing scents you have encountered in a cannabis plant.
I really like your description as well, speaks loud about your nose and taste, and the complexity and refinement of the terpene profiles of this hybrid.
It's indeed a direct cross between elite parental plants (also for terpenes, (Zamaldelica F1 elite and Kali China F4 Line 21 #4) from probably our 2 most refined ACE Seeds classic strains for quality of terpene profile.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome @wuluz a pleasure to see ACE genetics in your first post on ICMag! :)
Your outdoor Zamaldelica x Kali China is doing very well at your latitude, hope the weather will be as good as possible in the upcoming weeks and second part of the flowering.

synthesis_314

ZKC is now properly dried and well into cure. I have a particularly potent sativa pheno I believe. Hits with a slightly intense psychedelic come on feeling but then becomed a silly thoughtful vibe like Im always looking for.

It smells very musky almost like a girls smell after a gym workout. My favorite smoke for daytime without a doubt.

Chopped at about 10 weeks when I was starting to see amber on the buds themselves.

16655857018911424393627690060896.jpg

Funkalicious

Hello all! I tried this strain in a guerilla grow this year. The plants suffered from drought and stayed a bit small as a result, but this strain wash the best of the bunch!

She probably could have done with an extra week or so but we were there to harvest everything ahead of the cold rains... Budrot was already starting on some plants.

IMG-20221013-WA0007.jpg

Looking forward to tasting after cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts