What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica Breeders Pack pheno hunt 🥭🥕

Nextgeneration73

Maybe start a diary of your grow people will answer your questions I have no doubt.
Spot on! 👍 By the way do you know if KA5H seeds should be this color, they look quite Sativa looking and colored to me I won't lie but I seem to have noticed others having darker seeds from Ace? Honestly they look more beautiful this way that I have them but still I hope they're quite mature, any ideas?
IMG_20240201_105047.jpg

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Oh okay thanks 😊, as you can tell this is really important to me, I haven't smoked a trippy Sativa in a long long time, or even any weed at all for some time. Taking them out of the dark on occasions to look at the seeds isn't a problem right? I'm worried about them getting too much light.
I've got some seeds sprouting in direct sunlight it was 36c today.
No I dont think an LED source is going to worry them as long as its a couple of feet above them.
Your overthinking it my friend those seeds already want to grow just add water ha ha.
This will be a trip for you in everyway I'm sure.

Nextgeneration73

I've got some seeds sprouting in direct sunlight it was 36c today.
No I dont think an LED source is going to worry them as long as its a couple of feet above them.
Your overthinking it my friend those seeds already want to grow just add water ha ha.
This will be a trip for you in everyway I'm sure.
Before I start, could I sprout two seeds in one pot or would that be risky?

Nextgeneration73

They look prefect to me.🙂
Hey there Hombre, one question would it be okay to sprout two seeds instead of just one in one pot? My girlfriend told me that it might be better to try two or more, I agree as long as it ain't risky. We're starting any moment. And we have only one pot to grow in! If this is answered sooner with a yes, I'm putting two in, slightly apart from each other, otherwise it'll be only one for this season. The next could one to two years later when I can grow again (depending on our plans) 😕🤔 I'd personally rather grow two, more yeild. But I don't know the risks 🤔 My girlfriend said why don't I just add all of the seeds in the soil. But I don't want to risk all of the roots getting in the way or branches fighting with one another. Basically I have six seeds, one pot?

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hey there Hombre, one question would it be okay to sprout two seeds instead of just one in one pot? My girlfriend told me that it might be better to try two or more, I agree as long as it ain't risky. We're starting any moment. And we have only one pot to grow in! If this is answered sooner with a yes, I'm putting two in, slightly apart from each other, otherwise it'll be only one for this season. The next could one to two years later when I can grow again (depending on our plans) 😕🤔 I'd personally rather grow two, more yeild. But I don't know the risks 🤔 My girlfriend said why don't I just add all of the seeds in the soil. But I don't want to risk all of the roots getting in the way or branches fighting with one another. Basically I have six seeds, one pot?

Yes you could plant more than one, but to be honest, I think one will be plenty.
You don't want to overcomplicate things if you can avoid it.

Tangwena

Veteran
Before I start, could I sprout two seeds in one pot or would that be risky?
What size is your tent or area you are using to grow in?
I currently have 4 seeds sprouting in one pot but I will thin them down to just one or two of the strongest for growing.
Cannabis doesn't mind being crowded if it has enough nutrition and water but it does effect yield.
But in your case time not yield is the governing criteria so not so important.
If you haven't smoked in a while quality is more important than quantity.
Come to think of it its more important all the time ha ha.
When are starting the new thread?

Nextgeneration73

What size is your tent or area you are using to grow in?
I currently have 4 seeds sprouting in one pot but I will thin them down to just one or two of the strongest for growing.
Cannabis doesn't mind being crowded if it has enough nutrition and water but it does effect yield.
But in your case time not yield is the governing criteria so not so important.
If you haven't smoked in a while quality is more important than quantity.
Come to think of it its more important all the time ha ha.
When are starting the new thread?
We lastly only added one seed. However the soil is Bio All mix, it was sprayed between wet and damp, made a small dug out hole, put in the seed and buried it, however I sprayed over the top soil, hopefully that isn't an issue, covered the pot with this plastic wrap with many tiny holes on top, in a closet. The room is a guestroom, it's been heated for quite too long during the winter and pretty stuffy, I opened the window several times, it didn't blow in that hard but to make sure it's not too stuffy. Now it's closed. It's not cold inside right now but it's also not too heated up as the heater is turned off so that it doesn't suffocate. It's right now about 22.5 degrees Celsius inside. The LED light is sitting over it but the tent was made without the wrapper part of it just the poles for the light to stay on top. So basically the air from the room is freely going in and out of the closet. It's still pretty warm inside actually. It was hot at first. The room was built to outstand the cold freezing winters ❄️. Should there be less or more air flow during germination? We'll buy a fan soon. I just hope the seed isn't too deep inside the soil, even though it was just a small oval dugout. I don't know if there was a need to spray the soil covered on top. I copied this comment from the Killer a5 Haze thread. I'll be starting the new thread tonight or tomorrow. I will definitely take pictures and I hopefully this goes well. I need a name for the thread 😁 We hid the rest of the seeds in the locked box in their tube hopefully they will last a long time for future use. Otherwise new ones have to be bought. I don't have to spray on top of the plastic wrap holes over night right? I don't want it to dry out. As I'm writing this I already started it but I don't want to wake up my girlfriend and take a picture of it now. I will soon though. It's under the name Killer a5 Haze (First grow ever)

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

Yes you could plant more than one, but to be honest, I think one will be plenty.
You don't want to overcomplicate things if you can avoid it.
Should I spray the soil from time to time with water or just leave it if it's in the germinating stage? It has a plastic paper wrap around the pot.

Nextgeneration73

There are no short cuts amigo, if you are going run these types of cultivars you really need to be ready to give them what they need. Harvesting 3-4 weeks early is not going to be wise, nor is short changing the drying and curing times.

Hope this helps 👍
Ozz, I have a Killer a5 Haze (First grow ever) thread going on. I have pictures as well. But I needed to know if I'm doing something wrong and if I should take off my paper cover from the pot, (which has holes on top in it, and if I should spray the soil more often or less with water while their germinating directly in the soil.