What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

C

cellardweller

didn't catch that ^post^ NOKUY..sorry..
this was yesterday I think? I have had to keep tying them down by lst'ing them to their own stems with cloths pins...I really think this can is gonna end up looking like a CHIA PET!! :laughing:

picture.php

thanks again for the idea NOKUY!
~dubbs

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

this is minutes ago...
picture.php

here you see some cropping..
picture.php

I have no room left to keep tying em down! lmfao..cha cha cha CHIA!

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

picture.php

casey
picture.php

The pics are from two days ago. maybe yesterday. I dunno..
I had to really get in there and do some heavy trimmimg of lower growth that wasn't getting any light and I took all the dead and 90% dead fans off too..
CJ is still stretching a bit as she has at least a month to go and A.O. is just starting to bulk up...stinks to high hell, but only right on the can..I am hoping to harvest AO before the CJ to give it some breathing room to finish.

cant figure out why the pics didnt come up..maybe becuse I moved them all to their own album? I'll try to edit the posts so the pics show up again.. sorry for the blurry one..

thanks fo de bump!

MrMcBean

wow just saw this now and im impressed :D

I would do this outdoors.. rain shouldnt be a problem, just like any other outdoor trashcan grow

Gonna have to find a trashcan first :D

peace

Mist

Well I guess keeping everything inside the can is out the window, LOL. They look great though and you should get some nice buds from that setup.

C

cellardweller

Mist, I really tried to keep em in there..I swear I did..:muahaha:
..but really, I was 'croppin em 2x weekly at one point and that was just too much stress on both the plants and myself! :)

:wave: goo, McBean..hi guys!

they are gettin close now..the AO is 50/50 clear cloudy and the casey is starting to cloud up a bit...they didn't stretch too much more than the last pic I took. It's just gettin blackstrap and water from here on in..so far no mold, no pm..

peacenpot,
~dubs

furley

Damn, this thread is amazing! NOYUK you made the entire process look toooooo easy. And cellar, your plants look like the perfect version 2 of this idea!

C

cellardweller

:wave: whats good NOKUY..thanks bro..

and thank you furley! yeah I really tried keepin em in the can but to no avail..

this one is from 9/18..you can see the 4-5 casey tops right through the middle surrounded by agents in orange..
picture.php

from 9/21..agent orange in front, casey in the background..
picture.php

casey
picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some one should do an indica s.o.g. in one of these. that would be impressive. just like 7 or 8 huge colas. these scrog ones are brilliant though

Talonted

i dont understand how most that are reading this thread, seem to think that this is his genius work.(correct me if i am wrong) Everyone and his dog grows out of trash cans. my question is why is there only like 10gal of dirt. fill that fucker full and use a few more fistfulls of perlite. the further down inside of a hole, the less carbon dioxide it will absorb due to the lack of a breeze during its time spent before peaking out of the top. With little Co2 in a low lying hole, im sure that the stress levels are higher. No one likes to be stressed out, werd? nice plants

Talonted

you can do a 2 lb plant, indoors, with a trash can filled with 32gal of beautifully balanced promixHP. As long as you have a 8-9ft cieling and not a crawl space lol

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Because its a stealth grow...a 15 foot plant coming out of a 30g trash can isn't exactly stealth.

Yukon that shit is awesome! The HPS in my brain just clicked on! Thanks mate! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts