What's new

Your Pets!!!

brazilgal

stoner4life , the puppies they are so sweet , i miss my pets back home , i use to rescue cats and dogs from the street and bring them home , my dad use to go mad at me for doing it but in the end every one fell in love with them , so we kept them and gave some away to friends so they could have a home... nice times.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww grace :( im sorry about your loss! its hurts so much to lose a pet! shes a beautiful doggie!

wow you guys have some big ass dogs!! heheh

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Damn money, didn't realize these things got that big! Barack is 15 months and only 120lbs, really don't see him getting huge like bubba but maybe?? Still makes a good body pillow though ;)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Money...you have a 187 lb. cane corso?! no neo-mastiff or anything else in the mix?

PURe......"Landtrace"...hehe......yep paper's and all......His daddy was supposivly a FreaK.....he was the only one in the litter that got this big.....i birthed him allong w/his sister's/brother's...and he was the only black pup..i have puppy pic's...maby i will post some "cute"pic's....but he grew so fuggin fast.....he's pure muscle...walks/run's everday..minus the heavy humidity dayzz...solid as a rock...he is a "Gaurd Dog"....you wouldnt wanna run into him,if you ketch my drift......ive seen grown ass men walk across the street rather than just walk bye him...haha'....that sheit is funny....but little ass kid's would stick their hand's right in the fence....dog's have a sence.....
yeah fisher you might be ok......he was selected for his characteristic's...i knew what i was getting myself into.......beautifull dog's bro...i love this breed..very LOYAL dawg's....teach him sicilian....im teaching bubba...or german is verry stern as well....great show folk's...

CoonLover

My cat still hasnt come home yet....:badday:

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]..You know, cats run away all the time. You know, my aunt, she had a cat. Ran away. Showed up three years later.. you never know.
They got things in
[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]their brains where they remember where they're from. Unless, of course, somebody else starts feeding him. See, that's what you gotta worry about.[/FONT]

Sorry, I watch to much Seinfeld. I hope your cat comes back.
We had a mama cat and her baby disappear for 3 days. We thought maybe a owl or raccoon got them, they showed up on the 4th day. Must of been out showing the kitten the ropes.

shack

Heres a pic of my gf dog.
Hes a good little guy,he don't always listen too good.
It is said that these dogs were used with organ grinders at the circus and such.as the organ grinder would play the music the dogs would work the crowd,dancing around on their hind legs.
picture.php

M

Marywanna

4 Jack Russell Terriers, a Chihuahua, and one Kitty. Had Arabian Horses up untill 4 years ago. I miss them still. Marywanna

M

Marywanna

Luckily we live in the country. I know,we are nuts. We just love JRTs and have been volunteering and fostering for Rescue 10 years now. 4 is the LEAST we have had!:biglaugh:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I just read in my "Cat Fancy" magazine that Arnold Schwarzaneger tried to put a sales tax on VETERENARY SERVICES!!!! I guess the bill didn't pass...but shit, the fact that he tried just makes me sick. Does this douchebag not understand that medical services for animals are already becoming just as unaffordable as it is for people? We can spend up to 6K a year for 5 cats...my lizzard has only been sick once. Damn!!!! Leave the fuzzy ones alone AHNOLD!!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Snack Time....

Snack time???

You aren't feeding them another feral cat again are you ??
:nanana:

HAHA....I just found this thread again.

No....feral cats are NOT intentionally on the menu.

Oddly enough (or maybe not) ever since that incident I haven't seen one feral on my property.

Love everyone's pets

Peace,

Gro :joint: