What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Pets!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Another non-canna thread...my man is the mad scientist (he handles the technical stuff) and I'm the "conversationist".

I know that a lot of stoners like myself love, love, love their pets. I have 5 male cats and 2 lizzards....soooo, I just wanted to see your pets. If you have pictures you would like to share, I would LOVE to see them. Canna is a passion of mine, but creatures are my FIRST and FOREMOST love.

Show me your other "Kids"!!!

My little pot growing Ocicat...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3680&pictureid=51424

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
picture.php

Oh my!!!! That's one lucky beer can! If that's your pet...I think you are one happy guy :)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
i got a large mouth bass in an aquarium hah

Hell Yeah!!! I love largemouths.

I love any animal....doesn't matter. I have not found one yet I don't love....reptiles, bears, snakes especially, worms, turtles....you name it.

I like bugs too....scared of spiders, but I respect them!

C

cellardweller

Sheeyat.. I gots largemouths too..

Sheeyat.. I gots largemouths too..

they live in the lake near my house..

picture.php

thanks for the compliment, Miss B..
they've been posted here a few times actually..

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
do these guys count...they provide breakfast...

Of course they do....I love chickens. My brother and I were responsible for lifting up fat hens in my grandmas chicken coop and snatching their eggs. They had a charmed life too:)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Bless you Bless you Bless you.....I love chinchillas. Rodents, reptiles, and felines tend to be my fav's...hate to have favorites, but that's how it is.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Here's one of 2 of our composters!

Before.....
picture.php

After.....
picture.php

Okay....I should have mentioned my bunny love!!! Bunnies make my heart flutter and I squeel like a little girl when I see them. I had an Old English Lop...his name was Bookie. He always peed on me, but I loved him dearly.

Christen23....I can't open your pic :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts