What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Pets!!!

my gary

my gary

gary is a snail
, he's an awesome pet... i don't have to feed him and he cleans the tank, he really earns his keep :)

picture.php

picture.php

:cathug:ok i have seen a few cats and dogs pics so i thought i would share a few of my pets here at my house. first up is mine and my son cat named oreo

and followed by a few non traditional pets. im not a dog lover but i do love snakes,spiders and lizards instead. a few pics of my tarantulas. the first one is a juvenile pinktoe

this next one is one of my favorite tarantulas i have ever owned. its a colbalt blue female, she is one mean lil bitch. i handled spiders for over 15 yrs and this ons scares me to hold. too damn violent. bit me few times so shes a hands off kind. but she has beautiful blue coloring upon her . i also have pics of different spiders i have had inthe past that i could post if your interested

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Rene is a chocolate Standard Poodle and Pearlemae is an 8 month old Blue Great Dane.

Last edited:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^AWESOME!!!!! That is some photography, love, love, love the lizzards! I have 2 leopard geckos...Zeus and Athena:)

barth

Cool pets everyone.

Guess ill share the only pet i have currently.

He/SHe is a California Desert Tortoise. I recieved him from a neighbor kid that was desperate to get rid of it since he had 5 others that hatched the same time as mine. They all died in his care after hatching.

I got my tort when he was a little bigger then a silver dollar.

Here is the first picture i took of him. He was about 3 months old here.
picture.php

Here are some that of him about 9 years later. This was taken last fall and he is about an inch bigger then this now.

picture.php

Here is on with a huge beer can to show how big he has gotten. He is about the size of a 9 inch paper plate.
picture.php

He is a cool pet and my 2 year old son loves bringing him his food every day. I don't feed him any Cannabis as the vet told me that it is bad for him.

T

tea

hellyah i love this thread...funny and cute pets everywhere:cathug:
and don't give rabbits too much and/or too often weed! they are prone to become stones in their kidneys from eating weed. our last rabbit had become a stone big like a hazlenut
picture.php
:yoinks:

our new rabbit becomes only sometimes a little bit now;)

T

tea

@ straintester :
Does it ever get them high?
of course. from indica leafes the rabbits get chilled and from sativa leafs paranoid...:bump:but they loves it and if they had eat too much the next day they won't...:canabis: like me with alcohol:D

@ straintester : of course. from indica leafes the rabbits get chilled and from sativa leafs paranoid...:bump:but they loves it and if they had eat too much the next day they won't...:canabis: like me with alcohol:D
funny
funny:wave:

So what's their favorite strain?
Just kidding:bump:

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Top left is Bob,top right is Baby Girl and bottom left is Pruitt.
Rest in peace Kittens.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
  • baby girl.jpg
    baby girl.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 30
  • pruitt.jpg
    pruitt.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 31

hoki2test

Veteran
my american bulldog

my american bulldog

My best friend in the whole world my American bulldog Smokin okay!

Latest posts

Latest posts