What's new

YOUR GARDEN IS NOT ORGANIC...

T

treefrog

Yeah, well it is Sunday and sometimes those horses need a good beating!

I'm so fucking organic that...

The pots I use are woven by Native Americans using only locally procured bark thread...

All of my plant water is rain water. I have a funnel system which starts at the top of my roof and filters down into a tank near my grow room. The funnel and the tank are Organic, too (made by the same Native Americans)...

When I smoke my bud, I use a flame created by the strike of a lightning bolt. Yes, this limits when and where I can smoke, but it wouldn't be Organic otherwise!

ive been strickly useing lighting bolts for ages.lol

Trichgnomes

ive been strickly useing lighting bolts for ages.lol
Ditto. Until I perfect my super-secret-heady-organic method of taking lunar hits, lightening bolts will have to suffice when there ain't no sunshine.
Now, back to basket-weaving. :underwater:

guyhowdy

I don't know if this applies to plant food, but when you go shopping at the grocery store...unless it says 100% organic, it's not completely organic. Meaning, a bag of potato chips that reads organic on the bag may in fact only be 70% organic and contain non-organic ingridients. Just a thought when considering the organic product lines of sketchy companies like Miracle Grow at home depot :]

Also, just because seeds were not produced organically doesn't mean the holder of the beans can't grow those plants organically and smoke a completely organic finished bud.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
organic or not doesn't matter to me that much. Most organic-anal-assholes who preach about it mainly couldn't spot organic from chem to save their lives if a proper cure was done.....

who cares and btw I wouldn't pay MORE for organic or chem for that matter, if the bud is good then great BUT to think you have something simply due to it being organic to me is funny.

People need to stop buying based on "legend" "growing type" and the most sad "grow LOCATION".

If you need name brand, organic, purple, or something grown from the triangle then you really need to get your own shit going and grow what you like and let others do the same.

P

~pHaNtOm~

you are CORRECT!
My garden is NOT Organic..It's "HYDRO ORGANIC"..! :smokey:

uglybunny

Dolomite lime ain't "organic" either...

I think the term organic is a misnomer personally. I prefer the term sustainable.

It's like trying to grow vegan and finding an area on earth that doesn't have air pollution, which makes everything far from organic! Organic is about considering the microbiological world, which nature requires a lot for nutrient development.

I'm sure people that use chemical and organic, get good enough results.......it seems organics is all about 'good enough'.

I pride myself as an licensed Organic Ninja Terrorist. I like eat organic foods and prefer to smoke organically-grown bud. You know... because it generally tastes and smokes better. It also costs ridiculous amounts of money which elevates my elite status among growers, Whole Foods stock holders, and folks that spend their entire pay checks on New Age self-help books. But, once my energy is up and my mood is truly euphoric I set out to accomplish my ruthless mission.

ninja-xl.jpg

(Notice the puny chem-fed plants trembling at my feet.)

That is to ID fraudulent growers that dare to sneak non-OMRI substances into their operations. I also seek out anybody with a carbon foot print larger than a field mouse. Operating under cover and in the dark of night can be fairly stressful and inconvenient, though. It involves a lot of time, travel, and worry about what people are doing in the privacy of their own homes.

So, what I do is find these gardens of tyranny and feed exactly 5cc of CHEMICAL NUTES. I throw it out there like a little grenade of self-righteousness. That's even if the farm is acres large in size! It doesn't matter because one drop of salts is enough to ruin everything. The plants always surge in growth before my mask-hidden eyes. Poisoning the soil/food web will do that! Then, I snap a few pictures with my cannabis cam and "out" the fiends on ICMag. Organic street cred? POOF! GONE!

3863202860_c91ec55a36.jpg

(This operation used PBP and is no longer in the closet.)

Hear me and fear me, you non-TRUE ORGANIC SHEEP. You are living a lie! You are the enemy! You must be assimilated. (Resistance is futile. You will ALL be assimilated into the ORGANIC. You will ALL become one with the ORGANIC!)

Btw, I rank pretty large around here. My leadership awarded me a nifty dictator hat in addition to my ninja sword. So, you know your ass is in trouble if you mess with me. Fear THIS, ladies!

warning_dictator_hat-p148256220731417320qz14_400.jpg

nazi-gnomes.jpg

HEIL OMRI! HEIL OMRI!

RoseanneNazi456.jpg

YOU VILL CONSUME ONLY ZEE APPROVED PRODUCTS! NUSSINK ELSE VILL BE TOLERATED!

P.S. If you really want to see what I fight against, here is a PRIME EXAMPLE. Blasphemy! :scripture:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Even the pots I grow in are organic. I wove them myself from locally purchased certified organic fiber in my underwater basket-weaving class last winter.

Uh, if you were breathing bottled oxygen while weaving those baskets underwater then your not organic, also if the water you weaved in was pool water, again, not organic.

On the serious side, I'd never heard of "solar hits" before, i'm going to take one right now, I've got a fat magnifying glass too.
What was the final word on dolomite lime?
Organic or not?
I always thought it was

Let´get the thread back on track. Thanks.

Ah, but we ARE very much on track, vonforne. The ridiculous original post was obviously thrown out there to elicit passionate responses and that's what you get to deal with now. That some of us aren't willing to obediently follow shepherds is reasonable. We're thinkers -not herd animals. For example, I'm a big fan of organic growing. However, I'm not interested at all in "ALL or NOTHING" ideologies of any sort.

To me it's about science -plain n' simple. I fully understand the benefits to organics as well as those that synthetic compounds provide. That synthetics can hurt the natural environment is obvious. (However, limited use does NOT necessarily equate to abuse.) For example, I strategically mix synthetics and organics in my own grow technique. It's done in a specific way to get specific advantages. Meanwhile, folks like yourself reject dissenting opinions. Absolutism is an intellectual dead end. Resistance is a proper response to dictatorship. You live in Germany, right? Think back about 70 years. Maybe you'll have an idea about what informs my values.

NUG-JUG

On the serious side, I'd never heard of "solar hits" before, i'm going to take one right now, I've got a fat magnifying glass too.
What was the final word on dolomite lime?
Organic or not?
I always thought it was

Dude if you've got some prime medicine it will taste bomb!

Dolomite lime is just that..lime..organic means something has a carbon basis. So is the charcoal in my grill organic? I guess..

I was pouring my bong water on my yard, and thought of this ...
If you just smoked some Sour D grown in hydro with GH, then dumped the bong water on the garden, it kills your organic status.
OOps:)

I was pouring my bong water on my yard, and thought of this ...
If you just smoked some Sour D grown in hydro with GH, then dumped the bong water on the garden, it kills your organic status.
OOps:)

LOL! Organic grow science is no joke at all. It's as real as real gets. The rigid thinking among its disciples, however, is hilarious. :tiphat:

P.S. Even if the bong water was full of organic ash... it still wouldn't be OMRI-certified. Thus, it's commercial status would be "non-organic". Thus, EET VOOT BE NUSSSINK!!!
I see that my satirical post has been censored for the community's safety. It's good that we have benevolently fascist moderators around here. It's only the malicious fascists that we really need to worry about.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Dude if you've got some prime medicine it will taste bomb!

Dolomite lime is just that..lime..organic means something has a carbon basis. So is the charcoal in my grill organic? I guess..

:)

Yeah I'm pretty exicited to try it, this is my last post then it's off to find the magnifiying glass.

So the little spoonful of lime I throw in my soil mix cancels out my "organic" status?