What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your First Time

Weedninja

I don't really remember the high the first time but I remember that I was 12 and we ditched our 7th period class.

The 2nd time I smoked I got so high on East Coast Skunk bud that I tried to go to sleep in the pest control aisle of K-mart. I can remember walking to K-mart and feeling like the angels in heaven were trying to bring me up with them(I'm an atheist now, but wasn't then) and I can remember running into a guy my friend and I both knew and my friend asked him if we stunk and his exact words were "Big weed".

To answer your question, motaco, thanks in large part to your threads, I can now grow the type of weed that I would even consider wanting to get that high on. Usually though, I choose to stop after a few bowls. Maybe I'm getting old.

K

kallenavndk

I remembered one another funny story. I love this thread it made me think of so many funny times from when I was a kid that I just totally forgot about.

I live in new orleans and there is no place to hide and smoke really. It's pretty hard. So when I was a kid and I first started smoking I was stoked to find this deep ditch surrounded by brush on side of a golf course. I had the place now I just needed some more weed.

I came up with the idea somewhere that I knew one of my sisters friends down the street smoked pot. For some reason I thought he might just have weed sprinkled on the lawn or something since he smoked. I have no idea what I expected to find but sure enough I ran on his porch, swiped the ashtray contents and amazingly found 5-6 schwag roaches sticky with resin. I took my pipe and a pair of mini alligator clips and went to the park to celebrate.

I ran across the golf course and into the ditch. I packed up the roaches in my pipe and set at it. I got really stoned. I just remember putting my head between my knees and wanting to not move. Then I noticed I had puke between my feet and I was like "WTF! who puked on my shoes?" While I was piecing together this mystery I'm interrupted by a guy shouting "Hey you! You see a ball come through here?" I was too stoned to lift my head and eyelids at the same time but told his general direction "Um... No?" in an uncertain manner. He rooted around a while unconvinced and for good reason. I wouldn't have noticed aliens landing. Thats all I really remember about that time.

LOOOOL ......Damn kid steal left overs hehehe awesome story im still laughing m8

L

LolaGal

BatMan Sunglasses & Lime Sherbet

BatMan Sunglasses & Lime Sherbet

I remember getting high the first time and hiding behind some Bat Man Sunglasses some little kid had left in the car.

Then when I got my first munchies, I was given some Lime Sherbet. Yuck, I thought...I don't like lime. Wow, that was the best I've ever had. I swear I could taste flavors popping all over my tongue. Lime...pop....pop.. I'll never forget that first buzz with the Bat Man shades and lime sherbet.

Now drinking Corona with Lime and smokin....lol

When I harvest a plant, or procure a few O's or so, to where I am smoking daily, over time my highs are not as vibrant. I don't notice the subtleties of the high. I usually resort to topping bowls with kief or oil, in order to get blazed.

When I'm dry (like now unfortunately) and I smoke, I get really high. I always love that feeling of getting really high, after not being able to for a while. Is is as strong as when I was a beginner? I doubt it, because I rarely go a day without smoking some sort of weed, even if it's smashed compressed import that's not that tasty or good. But still, just a few days of not smoking more than a bowl a day will bring my tolerance down dramatically.

My first few highs were always very intense though. It was all so new. It took a while for me to get used to all the different types of highs. I never knew what to expect when I was about to smoke. I never knew how long it would take for it to kick in, how long it would last, what type of high, etc... Now, I usually don't wonder about those things. I just want to get high, and love to stay high.

Now when I smoke, it doesn't take my mind on such a journey, to investigate the high, like it used to. I think that is because I'm so familiar with it. I always have music playing when I'm high, (and even when I'm not), and I definitely notice it makes the sound more Surround Sound-ish, and I always notice an increase of volume.

When I smoke with the company of friends, I always have a fun good time, with lots of laughs, and great stoned ideas and stories to tell. We always describe our "smoke report". Like, what we think it tastes like, the high, etc...

IDK... it's hard to answer your question Motaco... I know I had a lot of fun back when I first started, because I was with my best friends at the time who I've lost contact with, and because it was all new and exciting... I still love and appreciate it the same though...

I do remember the different highs though. I remember certain types of Mexican weed that was SO fucking strong and cerebral. In fact, here's a funny story. My first time smoking "Dank" was extremely disappointing. I was so used to getting Sativa-Blazed, for 20 an 8th, that the first time I paid 50, I got some Indica Dominant Hybrid. It smelled, tasted, and looked out of this world, but when I smoked it, I got a little relaxed but mostly ready for a nap. I was used to psychedelic Sativas that were really intense and fun, and this was... like the opposite. lol
Peace,
:rasta:

I also remember experiencing my first meal, completely blazed out of my mind. I was so amazed at how good the food tasted. It was Chicken Parmesan and Linguini, and even though it's good on it's own, being high and eating it was out of this world. I could taste all the flavors, and I was so pissed when it was all gone, lol.

Tell us about your first time stoned!

Tell us about your first time stoned!

Hey people....
Flaming Heat here. So named because all the strains I grow/create are so hot they are on fire! I am a lurker from OG that has decided to make a triumphant return. I thought it would be nice to share an intro story with everybody so we can all know each other better. My first time stoned was the summer after my 8th grade year. I was hanging out with and trying to impress some older, cooler, high school aged guys. They puffed from a bong so i didn't know what to do at first. They said
"dude, just milk it up as much a you can to the top, take a breath out, and then clear it."
OK, no problem", i thought...."these guys will help me. I'll just milk it up to the max"
What resulted was the most awesome display of coughing and puking i've ever encountered. It was the first, last, and only time i've ever thrown up from smoking. I actually passed out and almost smashed up my fucking dome on a coffee table, but luck prevaled. I guess I wasn't too scared because after I got up off the floor, I waited like 10 minutes and hit that fucking bong like Sosa and McGuire hit homers! And the rest, as they say, is history. How about you guys? First time a joke like me or did you guys all smoke like pimps from the womb?:headbange

stoned16

Whats up man,
Good story lol!!First time i smoked a bong i was 12 years old.I had smoked before but only a toke or two of a joint.It was outside in the park at night...I was also with some older cooler guys who were all passing the bong.It came round to me and i had been watching how they filled it and hit it so i thought id be fine.Well..lol once i figured out i had to put my finger over the release hole.Just as i was told i sucked it slow and then went to hit it although most of the smoke was still in the bong.At this stage it felt like my head had just been shot out of a cannon and into the clouds i started coughing and choking and then my knees went all weak and started wobbling...i immediately sat down on the ground and thought what the fuck had just happened and caught my breath, while the lads had a good laugh..The night played out with me saying very little and eating copious amounts.I didnt smoke another bong for about a year after that..now i dnt smoke anythin else...lol
peace

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Summer of Love - 1967

Zig-Zag Wheat Straw papers and some Mexican brick. The process was probably the main thing, i.e. smoking a joint.

$.50 a joint from a friend's older brother. The days of the $10.00 lid and that's about what it was worth - if that.

LOL

spyvsspy

Aww- mine is a good one-not many people know about this actually.......................
So I started smoking when I was about 13ish......smoked ALOT, I didn't get high for AT LEAST the first 30 times I smoked (don't know if I wasn't inhaling or what) But I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about.
So one day, I was ripping this purple bong with the usual schwaggums we were getting in those middle school days...........and BANG!!!!!
I was seeing life in movie clips---- blacking out for 10 seconds at a time or so, then coming back into it for 5 or so, but I could still hear what was going on. So my friend had his fathers golf cart and we decided to take it for a spin around the neighborhood. I was in shotgun and we were heading down a long, slow hill. Since I was seeing every 5 seconds on, 5 seconds off.... I guess I thought we were going REALLY fast and weren't going to make the curve that was at the bottom of the hill. I remember seeing the hill far away, then closer, then closer,t hen right in front of us!!! Next, hearing a SCREECH of golf cart tires, then coming back into it with the golf cart tipped and resting on on my ankle, the neighbors across the street on their front porch wondering what was going on....
APPARENTLY i grabbed the wheel and tried to turn us................. needless to say I was a little less stoned after that, and had a twisted ankle....
Never had a stoned experience like that ever again...........but at least I have a good "first time stoned story!!!" -spy

nice stories guys! makes me feel a little better knowing that I wasn't alone in my newb bong hitting! I will take this time to congratulate all of you for getting up, dusting yourself off, and hitting that bong one more time. it's people like us that serve as role models for tomorrow's bong hitters. kudos!

O

ocean99

The first time smoking was lame, cause I didn't get high. Shitty burnt bowl out of my best friends older brother's bong, fuckin nasty.

My second time smoking however was pretty cool. We waited in my buddy's RV all night for his older brother to show up, he comes in with this fucking gorgeous huge 1/2 oz nug of what he called Diesel. Nothin else, just Diesel. I got to a point where I was passing up taking any more hits, it was just too fucking much. The RV was on a tilt and I started full blown hallucinating that we were tumbling in a dryer. It got to be too much so I took a little nap after a while, and was woken up by my other friend getting kicked off of the top bunk across the RV and into a cupboard. He was pissed that he got owned on, but hitting the cupboard we found a huge bottle of Popov which we were stoked on. My first night getting stoned was also the first night I got drunk and the last time I drank Popov haha.

Oh yea, and I forgot the best part! I'll never forget this. After like 30 minutes of being so stoned I could barely talk I say to the older brother "am I gonna be stoned in the morning?" and he says "We didn't tell you? You're gonna be like this for a month!" and I believed him for like fucking 5 minutes hahaha. Good shit.

Last edited:
I dont remember my first bong.. but that's cause it was midst a night we went through seveal oz between 4 or 5 people.. was some crazy shit.. but my first time I got REALLY stoned.. I remember vividly..

I first started tokin with an older couple I used to babysit there kids and became good friends with them (I was 16, they were in there mid-40s.. yes I know, I started late in my tokin, but I've made up for it over the years). It was always doobies and it was always a rather "smooth" high.. hit you at a medium pace, and kept you feeling good for several hours, but not really stoned as fuck.. A few months later, I got some really nice stuff off my younger brother (he hang with all the "cool kids" and dealers in our small town) and I immediately headed for my friends place.. we rolled it up, and decided to go for a walk while we toked. Being a small town, and this was some 15 years ago, we strolled through town huffin our doobage without anyone even looking at us. However, just after we finished the j, things took a turn for the worse.. I started getting very light headed, which I managed to handle without passing out or getting sick, but what came next was the worst feeling I've had stoned.. It began to feel as though my conciousness was falling backwads out of my body.. Like falling back in those trust exorcises for someone to catch you, cept it was only my head that felt like it was happening, then when it felt like I was gonna hit the sidewalk, my brain would snap back into my body, be fine for a couple seconds, then start the "falling" thing all over again.. FREAKED ME THE FUCK OUT! I can tell ya, it nearly turned me off weed completely. This lasted for about 10min (though it seemed like hours) and we finally found a picnic table in the park to sit at.. Once I sat for a bit the "falling" went away, and it quickly was replaced with a "OMFG I'm soo stoned I cant get off the couch" type high.. so we just sat there for an hour talking, and laughing our asses off. My friend never knew what I went through that night, but now I'm the stoner, and he's straight edged lol

ourcee

I was a late bloomer with tokin', didn't even take my first puff till 18 (seriously wtf?).

Best friend was a stoner and I was always semi interested just never really said 'fuckit' and took the piece bein passed (I blame my extremely conservative upbringing :biglaugh: ).

We were getting ready to take a snowboarding day trip so were up at 4 am gettin everything together. I always liked the smell so he says he wanted to box the truck before we left. Bitchen.

I was ambivalent about it but he finally said he wasn't movin till I take at least one hit.

4:20 rolls around... of course I hack and being the uneducated about smoking type I barely even inhale, hardly more than enough to make me wonder if I'm actually 'high' or not. I took one, maybe two hits. If you could call them that hah :smoke:

It took me three times till I smoked enough in one sitting to get me fucked up but ah it was a great first time.

Ended up going to a mutual friends, I was on a mission that night to get retarded.... We hotboxed the entire garage (only a two car but still plenty of space to haze up) with my best friend, the other friend, and oddly (at least to me at that time) the friends mom :biglaugh:

so we sat and blazed for quite some time, I finally brush some hair aside and must have touched my cheek or something because every single touch sensation was AMAZING. I started giggling at how funny my face felt, slowly putting my hands out and looking at them as if they were some new attachment to my body. Of course my stoner buddies are just busting up at me.

Overall it was an evening filled with ear to ear grins, unstoppable laughing and a great first trip.

Mission accomplished :smoke:

RussCargill

Was a great time. Was hanging out over at some friends house. The usual we are gonna go get high wanna come along. Took two one hitter from a 12" bong. Spent the rest of the night thinking I was a airplane, and eating everything in site.

lol! i never thought i was an airplane, but i did think some were following me around one time. turned out it was migrating geese or ducks or some shit.....

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Was 14 smoked my first joint, got high as fuck lol, it's a long story but the troubles were in full swing in Ireland and I ended up getting shot in the shoulder by a rubber bullet fired from a police armoured vehicle during a riot in Derry city (still got the bullet) haha we had some fun in my childhood, riots nearly every night, running around the streets while gun battles took place, blocking road's with burning vehicles, stolen meat trucks getting emptied to our people, masked gun men heavily armed with all types of weapons including RPG's walking around our housing estate, police with machine guns patroling everyday, constant police/army road blocks/checkpoints, no freedom of movement, British army at every corner looking through their guns at us, armoured car's, most of my life has went by with the sound of a British helicopter in the air, that low rumble has polluted my life lol, when ya think back to it you realize that it was a crazy and uncommon situation in the western world but it was a childhood of no rules and a 'do what you want' growing up. It truly was fantastic growing up in troubled Ireland. And I'd LOVE to do it all over again

zoidb3rg

The first time i smoked a joint i coughed and even though i didn't like coughing my lungs up, i tried to recover and smoke more, got quite stoned and monged out for like 3 hours in my friends garden. The first time i did a bong was better though, my friend packed me a cone, i was insisting on doing a "pea shooter" (tiny cone) and he was like yeh okay, they told me how to do it and that i shouldn't stop or pussy out half way thru cause i'd probably end up coughing and they'd told me how shit it was. So i have this bong in my hand and my friend lights it for me, i have a pokey and my thumb on the carb, i look down and he's packed a much bigger cone than i'd asked for, whilst still with my mouth on the bong, i was like WTF!?! and he goes "Don't worry, you'll be okay" so i thought fuck it, i ripped this bong and they were both really impressed at how i managed to clear it and didn't cough, all i could say for the 2 hours after that was "What?" i just sat on his bed smiling like a little kid, and they were cracking up at me, but i couldn't stop laughing, we then walked to the shop and i spent like £10 on random shit i'd never bought before, only ended up eating like half of it, left the rest at my friends, ahhh good times!

Latest posts

Latest posts