What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

flower tent:
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

5 @ (fast) white widows transplanted into solo cups.

& always wanting to make my soil/coco mix "more better" picked up:

1) azomite
2) dolomite lime
3) coconut water powder

and for my teas, i picked up yucca powder.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

got an email/promo from artiz*n today.

little surprised to find archive is making fems.

at least, doc is bringing back crosses made with the face off bx1.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
U

useless.gardens

man, the flower tent smells like HEAVEN !!! now that we are into full on flower mode & all the afghans are smelling like a combo of sweet floral with notes of diesel gas.

pollinated the selected afghan kush w/ platinum fire og today. this particular male i tossed; i like him, he's a cool dude, but there's two other males for play (which i transplanted this morning).

gotta a black trash bag over the slut i spooged, using bamboo stakes on the edges of the container, until tomorrow.

even collected some extra pollen for a friend.

and, ill spray down with water & wipe up the area where i did the magic with a wet towel after 24 hours.

hopefully, everything is good to go & we'll get some sexy seed childrens.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
man, the flower tent smells like HEAVEN !!! now that we are into full on flower mode & all the afghans are smelling like a combo of sweet floral with notes of diesel gas.

pollinated the selected afghan kush w/ platinum fire og today. this particular male i tossed; i like him, he's a cool dude, but there's two other males for play (which i transplanted this morning).

gotta a black trash bag over the slut i spooged, using bamboo stakes on the edges of the container, until tomorrow.

even collected some extra pollen for a friend.

and, ill spray down with water & wipe up the area where i did the magic with a wet towel after 24 hours.

hopefully, everything is good to go & we'll get some sexy seed childrens.

Right on broda, I got my eyes on the Afghan Kush! I saw the have some Special Afghan Kush that they used some sort of hormone or something to produce some mutants or something like that, read it the other day, just though it sounded a bit weird, any info on that? I wanna grab a pack of them for sure, for $20 bucks seems liek a no brainer...

From my limited pollination experience, I find that you can polinate the plants, wait a few minutes and spray it down with water... I usually spray the plants, surroundings and myself, arms, lets, clothes etc, a light mist is enough to deactivate any pollen around.

I was lucky enough to snag a half pack of the Archive feminized gear, the Rainbow Belt on, which is pretty much a Zkittlez backcross... Never ran anything similar or the dosi, so not much to expect from it, but the pics look sick!

U

useless.gardens

Right on broda, I got my eyes on the Afghan Kush! I saw the have some Special Afghan Kush that they used some sort of hormone or something to produce some mutants or something like that, read it the other day, just though it sounded a bit weird, any info on that?

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-90698-0_7

they're using a mitotic inhibitor to create homogeneity in the line.

its a good thing. not chem'd up seeds or something like that.

every plant ive cracked from this line is a winner. swear it.

ran this same line "years" (and i stress that word) ago. same consistent performance, same gorgeous plants.

super highly rec+ afghan kush special from WOS.

U

useless.gardens

probably gonna install a mini split to cool the entire basement & not build a dedicated room. im worried about access to the pex mani-block & light shining on the plastic & shit like that.

most likely, for flower, both on 12/12, ill use a 5x10 tent in combo with a 4x4.

plus all the tents i got now will be converted to just veg... with 5 @ 24/0 & 1 @ 16/8 in prep for flower.

should have agua turned on by monday.

water was on (even though i was told different) & when i cut the main it shot water all over for 15 minutes. small town is great cause i call the township office & they sent out the water dept quickly.

in this space, glass block windows are next.

basement.

U

useless.gardens

bubble bags, trim tray, scissors, measure shot glass, azomite, coconut water powder, yucca root powder, dolomite all showed the last two days.

dropped "the 3" into flower. stoked. finally. long (many years) wait but gonna have some chunky pigs in my pipe !

when i harvest the 2.0, gonna get a unicorn mask & run around the garden naked. the photos will be on display.

3 of 4 silver crisps are female. the lone male got the axe. choppa. choppa.

& i dont see any shriveled/orange pistils on the afghan that was pollinated. hope i get some seeds.

the next to go down should be 2 @ bodhi angelica, nl x bb, stardawg, & gg4.

18/6 (3x3) tent getting converted to 12/12 this week.

finally, gonna start sexing plants in the 2x2... cherry malawi & alien apple warp shall be the first.

U

useless.gardens

upper left : (2) cherry malawi from KOS

bottom row & top right : (4) alien apple warp from alien genetics

U

useless.gardens

after using one for a few, i rec+ these 4" inline (190cfm) fans with the "built in" speed adjuster (on the cord out of the picture).

front row: (L) stardawg guava , (R) gg#4
center : angelica #1
back row: (L) angelica #2 , (R) nl x bb

U

useless.gardens

was peeping my selected afghan kush this morning... looks like shriveled/orange hairs abound.

hopefully seeds are on the way.

getting a good whiff, the plant smells like an equal combo of floral & bubblegum with some gas notes.

&, thought i was gonna loose it for a second, got some rooted clones in my 2x2... temps are so critical to cloning.

my rates are up. getting roots on everything. stoked! blue dream added to the stable this morning. so happy. had to toss my dubbs clones but got a rooted plant on the way.

friends. how many of us have them? friends. ones we can depend on... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtE4RnvDaQ8

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
probably gonna install a mini split to cool the entire basement & not build a dedicated room. im worried about access to the pex mani-block & light shining on the plastic & shit like that.

most likely, for flower, both on 12/12, ill use a 5x10 tent in combo with a 4x4.

plus all the tents i got now will be converted to just veg... with 5 @ 24/0 & 1 @ 16/8 in prep for flower.

should have agua turned on by monday.

water was on (even though i was told different) & when i cut the main it shot water all over for 15 minutes. small town is great cause i call the township office & they sent out the water dept quickly.

in this space, glass block windows are next.

basement.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1921213&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1921212&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1921211&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

You using that electric wall mount water heater for the whole house? What are your thoughts on it? Whats the hot cold manifold for?

I am a huge pex fan after sweating pipe for repairs over the years. I just can't get over how fast it is even vs an oxy torch and plenty of experience. Well worth the investment on the crimp tool and a cutter.

LT

U

useless.gardens

You using that electric wall mount water heater for the whole house? What are your thoughts on it? Whats the hot cold manifold for?

I am a huge pex fan after sweating pipe for repairs over the years. I just can't get over how fast it is even vs an oxy torch and plenty of experience. Well worth the investment on the crimp tool and a cutter.

LT

my tankless : https://www.stiebel-eltron-usa.com/...s-whole-house-tankless-electric-water-heaters

its german made. state of the art. 100 amp draw so you need the proper service. they recommend 150 amp but, since i do the weed thing, i upgraded to 200 amp service.

it doesnt pull 100 amp when you turn on a faucet... it's intelligent... so the draw corresponds to demand.

mine, in the zone for my water table temps in winter, will do 2 showers and an appliance at the same time.

i have one full bath.

one the flip side, i use two washing machines.

installing a dish washer too.

given that i live by myself, and of course once my shit is together ill get a girlfriend, its more than enough for my house.

check on amazon... its got great reviews.

mine is the 24 kilowatt unit.

probably kill you if you touch the wrong shit inside. it's on 2 @ 50 amp breakers.

the pex mani-block serves many purposes... its keeps consistent pressure throughout the system. so, when you draw from several sources, the shower doesnt drop pressure (for example).

plus, the mani-block allows for precise install & detailed runs throughout the house.

and , it acts like a "circuit breaker" for the plumbing system. i'll never have to shut down the entire system to fuck with an appliance, do some plumbing work, etc.

LostTribe

Premium user
my tankless : https://www.stiebel-eltron-usa.com/...s-whole-house-tankless-electric-water-heaters

its german made. state of the art. 100 amp draw so you need the proper service. they recommend 150 amp but, since i do the weed thing, i upgraded to 200 amp service.

it doesnt pull 100 amp when you turn on a faucet... it's intelligent... so the draw corresponds to demand.

mine, in the zone for my water table temps in winter, will do 2 showers and an appliance at the same time.

i have one full bath.

one the flip side, i use two washing machines.

installing a dish washer too.

given that i live by myself, and of course once my shit is together ill get a girlfriend, its more than enough for my house.

check on amazon... its got great reviews.

mine is the 24 kilowatt unit.

probably kill you if you touch the wrong shit inside. it's on 2 @ 50 amp breakers.

the pex mani-block serves many purposes... its keeps consistent pressure throughout the system. so, when you draw from several sources, the shower doesnt drop pressure (for example).

plus, the mani-block allows for precise install & detailed runs throughout the house.

and , it acts like a "circuit breaker" for the plumbing system. i'll never have to shut down the entire system to fuck with an appliance, do some plumbing work, etc.

100 Amps damn. Seems like the manifold would definitely work well paired with that type of on demand heater reducing the time for hot water to get to the faucets.

Laters,
LT

U

useless.gardens

i have to say... the hortilux "blue MH" bulb is pretty fucking great. ive never seen a bulb make such a huge improvement in just a few days. a rasta would say, the plants dem love it. i like the color better than the 3100k cmh & the ge 400w cmh conversion bulb. ill see how it produces but so far super happy. if you have lamps that can take this bulb you will not be disappointed. no need to switch to cmh unless you have to save on watts/amps. definitely worth every penny. scored a great deal, i got 2 @ $45 each ($90) from a guy on ebay in the PNW.

Space Toker

Veteran
oh can't give rep or make comments as you have no page to do that. Want to say You are incredible with the pics of plants, oh no got to talk the lingo so OK you are amazingly utterly useless so am I but not that level yet hope I can be even more useless! GREAT work my friend, no lingo, so awful useless shit! Some gets lost in translation but crappy new year to you too (joke or is it)!

Space Toker

Veteran
Refreshing for sure! answer to no one measure yourself by your own standards no one elses! Thats great oh I mean thats totally useless!