What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

couldnt make the deal work for the canon rebel camera. was for sale on fleebay via a pawnshop. when i bought it, found out there was no cable(s). and, when i asked dude if it was in excellent condition, he refunded that $.

so i would up grabbing an olympus e410 (digital slr) with two lenses 14-42mm & 40-150mm.

its perfect for my needs taking pics of plants & flowers. cost me $115.

stoked. hate the phone for photos.

with veg popping off like what what, we nearly back in a perfect growing groove !
it is as it was ...and always should be.

forum cut should be in the fold next week.
thanks again to all the dudes that make it happen.

U

useless.gardens

loving the sfv x 4dd. plant is the easiest og hybrid i ever grew.

whereas, platinum fire og is a pain in the ass.

U

useless.gardens

put 4 @ silver crisps into flower. no sex just yet. wouldnt mind culling 1 or 2 if male.

flower tent going bonkers... afghan kush are in full on flower mode. platinum fire male is too. he's staking up sacks real nice.

cant wait to get the water turned on... this spring bottled shit is killing me w/ trips to the store.

soon as i can, gonna fire up a closet with either a 400w metal halide (vert) or the 315w cmh... which ever shows first.

this means, ill grab the 3x3 tent for extra flower space. tent villagers unite !

not gonna be able to do any screens right now.
the lab is getting ready to go nuts.
so like DTOG ill be "a shuffling".

U

useless.gardens

3 for 3 on seedsman cheese. rising up in the pucks so quick, i transferred them to solo cups.

transplanted a couple angelica (bodhi) today & will put them into flower soon. while i dont know their sex, though they been in 18/6 for a hot minute, gonna take cuts just in case. have a 3rd plant that was a late start & on its way to the party.

U

useless.gardens

excellent thread. both entertaining and informative.
bless my friend. thanks so much for the kind words. no doubt, i do it for me.

and, i do it for y'all.

its so much fun. my passion runs deep like the roots on a plant that needs up-potting.

popped a gg#4 into flower. cant believe i got a glue in flower.

im not only happy as a pig in the proverbial shit... but im blessed to have killer connections.

gonna be smoking one of my all time favs... STOKED !!!!

the platinum fire male going nuts. cant wait till my new camera shows. soon, he's getting a serious hair cut. dude is taking up too much space. dont think im gonna keep this one since i have two other males for play. he'll be a one and done.

i have quite a few plants, from the very first soil mix, looking purple, pin stripey, type stems... which i believe is a mag issue.

been using floranova bloom as a foliar, but thinking a foliar feed of epsom salt once a week will do the trick. need to hit wally world for fried chicken and epsom. lol.

the other amended mixes i have on cook all have bio-fish & oyster shell flour... which was not in the first mix.

i think the mixes need more mag.

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I just got GG4 back recently too and she is officially working on her 2nd week in bloom! :woohoo: And just stuck my first mystery chem in this week too. Can’t wait to see what that’s all about. Next week, my first wedding cake.... I tell ya, it’s nice to have a cool strain collector as a friend. :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

glue is the best flower imo. i just cant say enough about the texture, the frost coverage, the lip smacking flavor, the high... its a complete package deal type strain. she grows great too. can do her any way you like: bush, sog, scrog, tree.

yeah i agree. a strain slut friend is a good friend to have in this hobby. these cuts. they sail from far away places to my garden. its a great thing.

a blessing. for sure.

U

useless.gardens

wedding cake... reveg after rooting :
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

gave everything an epsom (& fulvic) foliar today. do another tomorrow & let that ride for a week... see how it changes things.

flower tent, for sure, looking super.

afghan kush:
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

hit the hydro store today. picked up: bale of promix HP, another dome/tray combo, quality 1 & 3 gallon containers, root riots, and a t-shirt.

wanna buy some seeds so bad. gotcha check myself. thinking about mazar-i-sharif and amnesia from world of seeds.

cant make a euro order right now.
& willie sings : always on my mind : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f189Z0v0Y

U

useless.gardens

a detractor or two. who knew? i didnt know my thread, rated at 4.2, only had 5 votes.

looks like i gotta bump up my game:)

afghan kush:
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
a detractor or two. who knew? i didnt know my thread, rated at 4.2, only had 5 votes.

looks like i gotta bump up my game:)

I always forget to vote on threads... fixed, your plants are looking happy and healthy. Must feel good getting back on track. :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts