What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

love this new style clone shipper : https://www.firemailers.com/

just bought 3 of the the 3 plant units. you could use the chunky gatorade bottle cut down vs a square garden container.

not that i would use these to ship clones. cause i would never do that. im just offering you an informational update on new gear thats out there. nothing more. nothing less ;-)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
love this new style clone shipper : https://www.firemailers.com/

just bought 3 of the the 3 plant units. you could use the chunky gatorade bottle cut down vs a square garden container.

not that i would use these to ship clones. cause i would never do that. im just offering you an informational update on new gear thats out there. nothing more. nothing less ;-)

Awesome link. I just bookmarked it.

U

useless.gardens

5 for 5 on cherry malawi.

only beans left is 3 @ exotix's blue steel in solo cups.

done cracking seeds. gonna get into some clones.
irene gonna be up first. stardawg after that. & gg4 right behind.

once i clear out the seedling 2x2, i'll try and grab some pollen from my fav platinum fire og.

should be snatching 2 bales of promix this week. with that score, not gonna need a thing for a hot minute... outside of a dry rack, pro trim tray, scissor scrubber, and scissors.

already got a case of mason jars ;-)

for harvest by end of march/early april, getting ready to fire up the main flower tent.

separated the auto dark purples, gonna run them in individual containers. im torn between running them in 1 gals or 2 gals. not that experienced with the autos. any ideas?

for rizzle... its going down !

i been waiting... for some flowers like you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CVbkVWd2M

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

face off og bx2 (my cut)
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

3 for 3 on exotix.

two cherry malawi melted from damping off. wtf? this is why going into the solo cup from the crack is not smart. peat pucks 1st. even worse, i know better.

8 doobies to the face fuck that, not germinating another bean for a minute.

flip side...

main flower tent getting fired up tomorrow. :woohoo:

got 2 @ afghan kush & 1 @ desconocida kush in 24hrs dark.

after that should have the auto dark purple go down.

& after ^ , a gg#4

this is a story.
a story about a boy, his tent village, & a garden of dank flower.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

when you get in some shit in the city in which i lived the police whip out their phones, take a picture of your face, and upload it to "palantir" (amazon facial recognition software which also uses AI to even generate a web of your connections, friends, contacts, doctors, teachers, jobs, etc)... it's only fitting somebody released jeff bezos sexts for us to read.

richest man in the world sending dick pics to his lover? cant get enough of jeff bezzy's humanity. i mean, super obvious, and just like me & you, he thinks his cock is amazing too. lol!

its pedestrian to think money makes (or doesnt make) us equal... its our ability to do dumb shit.

saying it in the garden right now to my plants... "i love you alive, girl".

normally, i would never read a tabloid. in this instance, the humanizing effect on the richest guy in the world is as good as a cup of coffee in the morning.

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/11/je...-and-those-awful-sexts-why-we-cant-look-away/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeff-bezos-sent-sexts-explicit-13840273.amp

U

useless.gardens

i needed to get some archive in my tents, cracked 3 @ cookie killer.
last crack for a minute, im 100% certain.

put a northern lights blue into flower.

after transplant, auto dark purple next.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

they didnt have everything in sizes. the rep will bring shirts to my local garden store in march.
still sent me this. DTE swag.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
i needed to get some archive in my tents, cracked 3 @ cookie killer.
last crack for a minute, im 100% certain.

put a northern lights blue into flower.

after transplant, auto dark purple next.

Good, you helped me make up my mind. You pop the Cookie Killer (Forum x Stardawg) and my next pop is gonna have some Face on Fire ( Wifi43 x Face-Off OG BX) .

U

useless.gardens

sounds good. i did that cause the sausages & meatballs keep showing up in my tents. at least, with a cookie killer male, i can hit the guava.

should be flowering off this super nice platinum fire male soon as i clear out the 2x2. for sure gonna hit the afghan kush.

im trying to save a few strains for large cracks (20+) ...caramel candy kush, face on fire, true colors, rainbow chip, and alien apple warp.

still want to dig into that face on fire for sure! stoked to see you in that pack.

i checked all over the web last night for face off og bx2... nada. its the cornerstone to doc's program. im gonna speculate we aint never gonna see that strain again. he's into the moonbow & do-si crosses hardcore.

face on fire should be a sick cross. the jungle bros some fire starters. cant wait to get some wedding cake in my jars. too, wifi #43 on my top 10 must have cuts. cant go wrong with such a frosty, good yielding monster in your tents.
Good, you helped me make up my mind. You pop the Cookie Killer (Forum x Stardawg) and my next pop is gonna have some Face on Fire ( Wifi43 x Face-Off OG BX) .

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
sounds good. i did that cause the sausages & meatballs keep showing up in my tents. at least, with a cookie killer male, i can hit the guava.

should be flowering off this super nice platinum fire male soon as i clear out the 2x2. for sure gonna hit the afghan kush.

im trying to save a few strains for large cracks (20+) ...caramel candy kush, face on fire, true colors, rainbow chip, and alien apple warp.

still want to dig into that face on fire for sure! stoked to see you in that pack.

i checked all over the web last night for face off og bx2... nada. its the cornerstone to doc's program. im gonna speculate we aint never gonna see that strain again. he's into the moonbow & do-si crosses hardcore.

face on fire should be a sick cross. the jungle bros some fire starters. cant wait to get some wedding cake in my jars. too, wifi #43 on my top 10 must have cuts. cant go wrong with such a frosty, good yielding monster in your tents.

There's a way on instagram that you can type in a wall of txt(if you want a wall of it) and post it instead of a pic. If I can figure out how to do it. I'll post up and see if I can find some Face-Off OG BX2 seeds. Just saw a dude post up a pic of original release Stradawg seeds. So there's good chance somebody in my insta world has some.

packerfan79

Veteran
3 for 3 on exotix.

two cherry malawi melted from damping off. wtf? this is why going into the solo cup from the crack is not smart. peat pucks 1st. even worse, i know better.

8 doobies to the face fuck that, not germinating another bean for a minute.

flip side...

main flower tent getting fired up tomorrow. :woohoo:

got 2 @ afghan kush & 1 @ desconocida kush in 24hrs dark.

after that should have the auto dark purple go down.

& after ^ , a gg#4

this is a story.
a story about a boy, his tent village, & a garden of dank flower.

I have experienced the exact opposite. I lost 36 seedling in peat pucks. I always plant seeds in solo cups of soil now, never had a problem since.

I would go bigger pots on the autos. I have only run autos once. I always read not to transplant autos, starting them in the final container.

U

useless.gardens

ill take your advice on the autos.
will definitely use some larger containers.

its hard to say why those cherry malawi got stem rot... but the exotix in cups (no peat pucks) doing great.
I have experienced the exact opposite. I lost 36 seedling in peat pucks. I always plant seeds in solo cups of soil now, never had a problem since.

I would go bigger pots on the autos. I have only run autos once. I always read not to transplant autos, starting them in the final container.

U

useless.gardens

when you carefully place a root riot under your pillow, always on its side, narrow end facing due north, the cut fairy comes in the dead of night & leaves you something every time.

sour dubbs

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
U

useless.gardens

got the fire mailers today. imo, garbage.

thin. flimsy. and, the stupid stoners designed them to have air gaps for the cuts to breath (or for odor to escape?) on the side of the units.

clone shipper is better, more secure, & more durable. its just that the led light is a gimmick.

you aint saving $ with the fire mailer. if what you are using compromises security even 1/10th of 1% then the product is worthless. sending mine back. gatoraid bottle is 100x better. if you were to send me cuts in the fire mailer, id be both pissed & offended.

Last edited:

Goats

got the fire mailers today. imo, garbage.

thin. flimsy. and, the stupid stoners designed them to have air gaps for the cuts to breath (or for odor to escape?) on the side of the units.

clone shipper is better, more secure, & more durable. its just that the led light is a gimmick.

you aint saving $ with the fire mailer. if what you are using compromises security even 1/10th of 1% then the product is worthless. sending mine back. gatoraid bottle is 100x better. if you were to send me cuts in the fire mailer, id be both pissed & offended.

i was wondering how good those things would be, was waiting for you to receive and review them haha! i had a feeling they were gonna be flimsy.

U

useless.gardens

i was wondering how good those things would be, was waiting for you to receive and review them haha! i had a feeling they were gonna be flimsy.
straight up want my money back. and, sending the 6 cell units, they didnt even mail out the right product. if you put some smelly strain in that fire ship garbage, gonna stink up the entire box. i still use a turkey bag, and its an extra layer of protection, but a plastic bottle blows the fire shitter (i mean shipper) away. you'd use a fire ship unit if you could care less about the person to whom you're sending cuts.

flip side. today, little basement electric work for veg, i ran 4 lines to my breaker box ...each on a gfi & its own breaker. cant wait to veg in the basement. i ran two other lines for a fridge & the washer dryer set up (i use two washing machines).

plumber gonna be in to re-do the meter horn. progress!

cookie killer (archive) slow to open. looks like only one gonna pop. we shall see.

ogkb 2.0 and green crack on the way to the labratorium hemporium pretty soon.

sour double looking superb under the dome.

gonna pick up 2 @ 315w cmh ballasts & 3100k bulbs real soon.

on the way out for a junior bacon cheese burger to celebrate.
still shitting in a bucket but life is good & im stoked !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: