What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

i appreciate all of you. thanks for the all the love. thanks to my internet cut buddies, thanks to all the really reals, & thanks to the dank nug growers (cause without you what the fuck would they smoke?), and BIG UPS to all of you with the canna knowledge to share. much respect in 2019. may we all smoke the best flowerz forever!

bodhi, talk of kabul
picture.php

tga, plushberry
picture.php

e$kob@r, pink cheese
picture.php

what you'd expect ...from somebody so useless
picture.php

farmhouse genetics, girl scout nookies, gsc x (gsc x tahoe og)
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

day one of the new year & got forum gsc, sour dubbs, and ogkb 2.0 in the works.

some flying now, some real soon.

ca-caw , ca-caw ...the bird will land !
all my new years resolutions wrapped up in one philosophy... keep it extra dank in 2019 !

installed the "exhale" co2 bag, but imma take it back out of the tent to wrap the bottom in duct tape. humidity is nice & right inside the bag when in the tent. i think, little more dark around the medium is good cause we all know fungus (among-us) likes it dark.

plus, i bought this inexpensive wally world duct tape to do the seams on tyvek (house wrap) and the shit is THE WORST duct tape ever !!!! need to get rid of it somehow.

up-potted my gg4 to a 3 gallon smart pot (i think its really like 3.5 gal). first time i ever used one of these. not stoked on how to get the root ball out of the thing but not gonna worry about that until harvest time.

one thing about me, i dont mother plant the late rooters. only the first & fastest are kept for propagation purposes. this gg4 though, looking so sexy so fast after rooting she needs to bang me out some flower. i can taste it already & while she's in the kitchen... ive got my hands in her panty drawer... all these naughty thoughts (rubs panties on face)... sniffffffffffff... can wait to smoke some glue.

lol!

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You can always drop the smart pot right inside another container. Just make sure that dirt is all the way around the outside of it. The roots will grow right thru the bag into the new soil. I do it all the time.

U

useless.gardens

i agree. the rev is a true canna warrior. love to grab his book too. the cherry malawi gonna go down when they show. at least 5 of them.

already have two packs of the c99. actually, im gonna give the free pack to a canna-brother on icmag cause he loves c99 so much.

i think the beaster platinum fire og is a male. for sure, need to score a loop cause i dont have one and it helps in a variety of situations.

sucks to have to purchase all this gear again... shit was either taken by the pigs... or the locals who entered my house after i got carted off to the clink.
Cant wait for the Cherry Malawi and C99 grows. I respect The Rev and his way of doing things.

lost my touch a little, definitely over-watered 4 plants. the platinum fires & the desconocida kush are very sensitive to wet medium. they like it dry. like very dry.

readjusted the fan, rearranged the plants so that the 4 can get more airflow, and mixed up the top 4" (or so) of the containers.

its not so bad. i notice when the vent fan is off, & humidity is high in the tent, they perk up nice. hope i can bring them back to optimum ASAP.

i should have lifted each container. my plant reading skills a tad rusty.

flip side, got roots on "the 3" (ogkb 2.0 sister) & alien apple warp busting out the pucks.

put the other 5 alcatraz ogs in a towel after soaking them for 48 hours. lets see if they crack. i have no way to scuff them so letting them soak longer was my best option.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I always like driving my finger deep in the container to check moisture level. Then the hoels in the bottom, I make those big enough to stick my finger in. That way can tell what the bottom center of the container has for moisture.

I just did the same thing. Forgot that Karma's OG hybrids like a drier medium. Leaves all droopy and shit. Lesson learned.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
sucks to have to purchase all this gear again... shit was either taken by the pigs... or the locals who entered my house after i got carted off to the clink.

You have the means and the space man. Ive been enjoying your starting over with a vengeance vibe. I had to shut down and lost my grow spot/stuff to scavengers ("friends") a few years ago.

lost my touch a little, definitely over-watered 4 plants. the platinum fires & the desconocida kush are very sensitive to wet medium. they like it dry. like very dry.

readjusted the fan, rearranged the plants so that the 4 can get more airflow, and mixed up the top 4" (or so) of the containers.

its not so bad. i notice when the vent fan is off, & humidity is high in the tent, they perk up nice. hope i can bring them back to optimum ASAP.

i should have lifted each container. my plant reading skills a tad rusty.

I have a habit of under watering younger seedlings/clones in organic soil and the top of the soil becomes hydrophobic, lol its a constant balancing act between too much and too little.

flip side, got roots on "the 3" (ogkb 2.0 sister) & alien apple warp busting out the pucks.

put the other 5 alcatraz ogs in a towel after soaking them for 48 hours. lets see if they crack. i have no way to scuff them so letting them soak longer was my best option.

So many good genetics in your stable already!
Ive seen mention using high grit sandpaper to scuff seeds, could fold it into like an envelope and shake em lightly.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey useless,
Glad to see someone else rocking the tidy cat buckets. How you like those compared to other pots? What kind drain holes did you drill?
I'm trying to get that part right. I keep going back and adding more holes between grows.

U

useless.gardens

Hey useless,
Glad to see someone else rocking the tidy cat buckets. How you like those compared to other pots? What kind drain holes did you drill?
I'm trying to get that part right. I keep going back and adding more holes between grows.
thats not my current grow.

im in a different house. so, im using nursery containers & pro garden containers this time around.

however, loved the tidy cat containers & drilled 1/2" holes. 12 on the bottom & 8 on each side.

really depends on how big a plant your trying to achieve, air flow in your space, humidity, and how much you water. as you can see in that pic, there is a 2x2 scrog screen set-up over that container.

nickman

Veteran
I bought the rev’s book a few years ago... it’s a good book for info on true living organics...

I hate trying to keep the soil the right moisture level...
I’ve been really thinking about mulching

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks. I like them because because they are square (almost). They fit better in my three small chambers

U

useless.gardens

I bought the rev’s book a few years ago... it’s a good book for info on true living organics...

I hate trying to keep the soil the right moisture level...
I’ve been really thinking about mulching
from the internet, i just grabbed a copy. 30 pages into the treatise and i find it quite interesting. never had any real TLO type education & find it funny that i do lots of the stuff he discusses. i keep salts around but my main focus is amendments, emulsions, etc. some of the amends he uses i dont like but thats all easy to manipulate. still love those down to earth products for sure. i cheat a tad but hey im not the Rev. still, want to read the book 2x so that i can soak it all in & apply any knowledge to my grow adventures. i dont like his writing style much but its all good... im about the content.

nickman

Veteran
from the internet, i just grabbed a copy. 30 pages into the treatise and i find it quite interesting. never had any real TLO type education & find it funny that i do lots of the stuff he discusses. i keep salts around but my main focus is amendments, emulsions, etc. some of the amends he uses i dont like but thats all easy to manipulate. still love those down to earth products for sure. i cheat a tad but hey im not the Rev. still, want to read the book 2x so that i can soak it all in & apply any knowledge to my grow adventures. i dont like his writing style much but its all good... im about the content.

That’s funny u said that about his writing style... I feel the same...

I’ve been using a few down to earth products and I really like them...

U

useless.gardens

did some transplanting. northern lights blueberry (NLB) all up-potted to 5 gals. and took all the next round of flower (gg4, stardawg, NLB) and fired up the other veg tent.

rocking two tents for veg ! whoot !!

platinum fire ogz coming back nicely from the over-water. so happy !! i had to take cuts off the two i like just for general principals. probably should take cuts off all of them cause you never know.

gonna also take cuts from the desconocida & 2 afghan kush. im in love with two of the afghan phenos. so beautiful they are.

my new tent should be here any day & ill set one up on 12/12 to sex plants. cant keep them all plus im using medium at a fast rate. already gonna need another bale of promix.

got bags of bio-fish, bio-live, and neem meal on the way in too. i need to get some advice on the quantity of my inputs. wondering if 8oz of each (neem meal, biofish, biolive, oyster shell flour) is too much? also wondering if i really need 20lb casting for every 33gal of mix? been checking out dank franks thread. dude is a wizard & i suggest you read through it.

all my alien apple warps up out of pucks.

looks like a few of the alcatraz og cracking too.

so happy my garden is rocking non stopping.

Last edited: