What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Do you use CS or STS for reversal's ? I've used CS in the past and it worked. But also fried a few plants with it. Think next revrsal is gonna be using STS.

U

useless.gardens

action bronson for the holidays.
one love to my icmag crew...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZA8vgQsREQ

along with 25 @ 1 gallon containers... an xmas gift to myself.

setting up the 4x4 for action.

got scrog?
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

on 24/0 ...fired up the 3x3 packing a 400w metal halide.

put 3 platinum fire og, 3 afghan kush, & 1 desconocida kush in for the ride.

two more weeks & then turn it down to 18/6.

U

useless.gardens

grabbed another tent. 2x2x4. small sq footage but gonna come in handy & take up little space.

have the two of the knock-off HLG (led) panels already in the stash.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

midnight fire (nor'star) , got 2 packs in my stash, & one of my top 5 all time dankest smokes :
picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Merry Christmas man :xmastree: :eggnog:. Between your and DTOG pics im always running out of rep lately haha (These pics from your older thread are awesome).

U

useless.gardens

Merry Christmas man :xmastree: :eggnog:. Between your and DTOG pics im always running out of rep lately haha (These pics from your older thread are awesome).
thanks for the kind words. bless to you. & merry christmas:tree:
with like 150+ of this strain, cracked 5 of the "silver crisps". gonna flip them at 1' tall.

U

useless.gardens

found 3 fungus gnats in my 4x2. 1 flyer. 2 running around. killed them all.

but, im pissed cause the promix the only way they could have got into my lab (in the winter especially).

now, gotta stay vigilant cause i shouldnt even have those rotten fuckers in my grow room.