What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

W

wodi

Was cutting firewood for my father yesterday and he starts telling me a story of when he used to go help his father as a boy. As if the receding hairline isn't enough of a reminder!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when you have to take a nap before you go camping to keep from sliding out of your chair into the fire...:tiphat: yeah, I've done that. also rolled into it in my sleeping bag once, not fun. exciting, but not fun...:biggrin:

N

noyd666

picture.php
:biggrin:

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
When ladies from 20 to 60 look good to you

LOL....when have they not? Me? A ladies' man....hmmm, guilty as charged. Always have been....and always will be I guess. Never a "dirty old man"....just your plain chivalrous "ladies' man".

Which brings me to another "you know"....when you shudder of the thought of going to bed someone that is at least 20 years older.

For some ladies, nightmares and horror movie scenes pop up in my demented mind! Me and an 81 year old?....hmmm I'd feel like someone would be robbing the cradle with me in the cradle!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Crap

Crap

LOL....when have they not? Me? A ladies' man....hmmm, guilty as charged. Always have been....and always will be I guess. Never a "dirty old man"....just your plain chivalrous "ladies' man".

Which brings me to another "you know"....when you shudder of the thought of going to bed someone that is at least 20 years older.

For some ladies, nightmares and horror movie scenes pop up in my demented mind!

What's scary is hoping you're hard enough to get penetration lol...I laugh but dammit it sucks

al70

Veteran
When a Guinness, a spliff, a movie n the missus is a night out �� lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran

odd, that thought didn't bother me when i was 15 or 16. now, at nearly 60, i'd have to...no, that wouldn't work either. sorry...:biggrin:

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Ahhh...and when the "longing to be with someone older" is replaced to be with someone that's at a minimum is 20-40 years younger (while not being a pedophile)---yep, you know your ass is getting old!

Youngblood/fresh meat always looks real nice....but that's the problem: At our age, its all "looks" and "no touchy"...lol. Very few honest girls (goldiggers included) prefer to go to bed with men that could be as old as their "father" or "grandpa". And those that do, are usually real kinky (I like) or fucked up in the head (I hate)....at least those are my experiences. BTW, the kinky ones can really be surprising and are a great a ball to be with!!!!!!!! (pun intended).

Latest posts

Latest posts