What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

Classic Seeds

Veteran
you know your old when a 3 speed was considered hitec and cheating on other bikes you raced after school .you know your old when the dead sea was not even sick when you were a kid you know you were old when sex was dirty and the water was clean aloha cls

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Loved this game

Loved this game

Me and my cool uncle would have crazy games on this classic.

Z0005035.jpg

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi Ph-patrol I remember these little jitter bug games they were a riot to play with no control over the movement till you could hit one ha ha thanks for sharing another cool memory here aloha cls

A

acridlab

U know ur getting old when u r politely trying to tell all these fucking grown men, that they musta accidentally put on they're girl's jeans..

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Silly putty, squashing them on the Sunday newspaper comics and having ink cartoons transfer onto the putty. What other use for Silly putty? Roll into a ball and bounce it...usually lopsided.

Hang it from your nose to gross out your sister

Ph-patrol

Veteran
You know your old when you say,Oh that is a great album and you get an odd stair.

I think You meant CD:cuss:

nukklehead

Fuckin AAA!.. Ice hockey and silly putty for the sunday comics..!!

Lets not forget the gray pubic hair..... rock on geezers!:woohoo:

:headbange

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
When glancing over the obituaries--you recognize some of the names....and comments like--"glad that idiot is gone" or "Hah, I outlived that shithead" flow freely from your lips.

AND...you contract a temporary case of "foot in mouth" disease--like telling someone "say hi to your wife"....not knowing she passed away 5 years ago.

nukklehead

When glancing over the obituaries--you recognize some of the names....and comments like--"glad that idiot is gone" or "Hah, I outlived that shithead" flow freely from your lips.

AND...you contract a temporary case of "foot in mouth" disease--like telling someone "say hi to your wife"....not knowing she passed away 5 years ago.

Ever been to a funeral and someone said something bad about the deceased??....Even though they were a low life shit head.... Not..
I feel ur pain.. :biggrin:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
you know you are old when....

you can see someone being an IDIOT but you can't be bothered to let them know why...
'they will figure it out for themselves eventually'

X

xavier7995

When you have to have someone explain how to smoke these damn extracts you hear kids talking about.

Turns out is worth asking:dance013: