What's new

You know your in the ghetto when...

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Shit I pee in jars and bottles even when im not in the ghetto. Its not lazy either. I walk right past 2 bathrooms just to find a jar. Must be my animal insticts. Sometimes i even pee right on the carpet or a hole in the floor. In basements forget about it, i pee anywhere i please. I have closets full of piss. I love my pee. Only thing i hate is all the mold that grows on it. Dont sweat the pee hoarding skills. Id show you but they would just delete it. Pee haters! My girl threatons to leave me if i dont stop but you cant be mad. Im just a pee hoarder.

damn dude this post is weird as fuck

I mean hoarding semen is straight, I know most dudes do, but piss? seriously? gross man

ajc0k

damn dude this post is weird as fuck

I mean hoarding semen is straight, I know most dudes do, but piss? seriously? gross man
Ya that was an unsanitary post. But what.. Hoarding semen?..normal?.. Are people afraid their balls will stop churning the spermies?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
AmT8GO3CMAARHBZ.jpg

AmVUx7rCIAE1J49.jpg

AmV3L9ECQAELn_Q.jpg

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran
When you walk around the block and the sidewalk is littered with used condoms, empty crack baggies, syringes and busted 40 bottles.

When you step out of a store and some guy asks you if "you aight?"

You step out of your car at daybreak at your job and some wobbly chick approaches and asks if you "want to party".

You see a woman pick up the handset of a payphone, (but not put money in it) start screaming at the imaginary person at the other end, then slam the phone down. And when you walk past, you can see flies buzzing around her ass and note the smell as well as the suspicious lump in the seat of her pants.

When you watch some guy badger every customer entering the convenience store for "bus money to get to a job interview", then after collecting a few bucks buying a beer, setting it in the bushes and starting the process over.

Your buddies neighbors sell crack from their second story apartment. You know this because people pull up in the driveway, honk the horn and a basket is lowered on a string, then money is placed in the basket and pulled back up. Then the product is lowered back down to the waiting car.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Nope. I buy the no name version by the case. My kids eat them like candy, I have them almost daily.
You said it yourself in the same sentence
Sorry, but this is a FAIL.

That ramen is chemical crack... You're not doing your kids any favors. Find bulk pasta that's cheap instead and use some other natural herb flavors or something.

You know you're in the ghetto when a cop stops you to find out why you're looking to be a murder victim and tells you to run all the red lights to the next on-ramp. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
when your on martin luther king drive.
QFT!!!

in indianapolis it's 1st street downtown. bout 1/2 mile north it becomes MLK and the neighborhood abruptly turns sour,then about 3 miles later the hood turns nice again and it becomes michigan rd...

i grew up in new orleans 11th ward(uptown off tchoupitoulas)and traveled a lot since then and there is no "hood" i've been to in this country that is scarier than gentilly projects in new orleans.
FUCKING SQUALOR!!!!
cicero on chicago's south side was close.
but those crazy motherfuckers in new orleans("chopper city" chopper=ak-47)are balls out!!!
part of it was the hatians. just plain psychotic!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
ohhh and you know you are there when the walmart has it's own police station IN THE STORE!!!
or when "mr. Ghetto" shoots his video in the same walmart!
[YOUTUBEIF]PU9c0j4iOtw[/YOUTUBEIF]
you have to see it!
this was my walmart before the storm ;)
loved that place

G

gloryoskie

Yup, good stuff all around. I'm amused when the panhandlers don't ask for a handout, but demand it. As if!

Or when I see the man with the cardboard sign " why lie, I need a beer".

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I once saw a bum with a sign that said "bet you cant hit me with a quarter". I pegged his as with a quarter. Win win situation.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
you know you're in the ghetto when you see me walking past you as I eat ramen noodle soup, it has to be beef flavoured; and eating a sandwhich from a sandwhich dispenser machine too. just the soup is not enough, know what I mean? lol

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
When you're driving up MLK, Jr Blvd and look down a side street and see a large sign propped in front of a tiny grocery store that sez:

Anything you could possibly want, ANYTHING!:tiphat:;):D