Veteran
tumblr_ljruhl7jr21qi7jb5o1_400.jpg

worst-weave-ever.jpg

ghetto_fixes.jpg

Real ghetto in eastern Europe.
Roma060208BAR_468x324.jpg

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
*When you see bums begging at every light, corner, and median.

*When you stop at any gas station and the worst person there is white and tries to speak to any gullible looking person to get money. I recently moved back into the ghetto and dealt with this first nite even with the new girly I was so proud. We come out of said gas station, guy looks at me damn near up against my car saying you from around here? I reply, nope, just visiting, NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY CAR DRUGGIE YOURE NOT GETTING SHIT.

*When you can spot this ^^^ a miles away.

*When a local C-rate hotel's best customers are packs of druggies that only rent 1 room.

*When people at any stores in the area treat you nicer if you're anything but black, even if they are black as well.

*When the cops come 4 to a group answering a noise complaint at your door @ only 11pm. (TV too loud) And ask you to just turn it down and dip out fast.

Wish I had something funny like others but this is all I really see.

*When you lock your bike up out front of a store. Only to come out and find nothing but a single chain link on the ground. Because they wanted your bike, that nice lock, and the chain itself, so why not take it all, shit, bolt cutters can be portable.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are not trying to be gangsta. One kid is just squinting because he is so fat his face is tired. The other kid has has some sort of spinal chord disorder.

supherbb

Here's a few more clues...

Attachments

• food-stamps-is-back-sign.jpg
    food-stamps-is-back-sign.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1500_2.jpg
    DSCN1500_2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
HashZ I know that, just a random pic I found. Obviously not 2 young kids trying to act gangster, something someone made a forum pic as....

H

Homer J Pimpin

you know you're in the ghetto when

you know you're in the ghetto when

you type your instead of you're......I kid I kid..........

H

Homer J Pimpin

you know you're in the ghetto when...

you know you're in the ghetto when...

you're smokin' this

picture.php

outta this...

picture.php

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
somebody asked what the shoes on telephone wires meant.

It is a double entendre. It means they left their souls/soles on the street. When someone is shot they put up shoes marking the territory.

Likewise they mostly shoot each other over owning drug dealing real estate so its also an indication of where drugs can be bought.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
When you hear a mom yell at her kids to get away from house and go play in the street.

When you dont have to ask, boxers or briefs.

When the nicest building on the block has a condemned sign posted on it.

When the pot you piss in is the same pot you smoke.