What's new

You know your in the ghetto when...

catalyte

Veteran
when the first of the month the block has more wasted fools on the streets.... and huge drug "line-ups" on some corners....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this whole thread has me LOL!

ftr, ramen noodles are ghetto as shit!
canteen food at best.

and you know you're in the hood when the street lights are scared to turn on at night!

you know when you're in the hood when you don't stop at red lights in fear of getting car jacked.

you know you're in the hood when the thugs smash out the cop car windows....while the cops are still in the car!

ajc0k

when you stop at a red light and 10-15 thugs start walking up to your car. i didn't hesitate to get the hell out of there, fuck the red light. that was hunters point at night

supermanlives

Veteran
i am so glad i live in a nice neighborhood. i can do whatever, and walk the neighborhood without any worries. before i got this pad i lived in a gang area. never had any problems and smoked weed with most of em at one time or another.but the stray bullets and gunshots i frequently heard made me wanna leave.

Bunz

If your front yard doubles as a parking lot for all your broken down cars.

If there is a couch on your front porch.

If your garage wall is painted 10 different colors to cover up all the graffiti.

If you have women in the neighborhood who are grandma's and only 35 years old.

If there is a mad rush at the liquor store on the 1st and 15th of the month.

If the 19 year old kid slingin' drives the nicest vehicle in the hood.

If mama has 6 different kids with 6 different daddys.

If you smoke weed that you have to separate the weed from the seeds using an album cover and the cover of a pack of zig zags.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
When all you do is post in the Tokers Den :) This is a cannabis growing site right he he he

This thread is a direct result of WAY TOO MUCH TELEVISION

Love it!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when you stop at a red light and 10-15 thugs start walking up to your car. i didn't hesitate to get the hell out of there, fuck the red light. that was hunters point at night

Or when you leave a late night 49rs game and don't stop for ANYTHING or ANYBODY!, lol thank god the new stadium is in Santa Clara.

AND as far as this goes ---> If you smoke weed that you have to separate the weed from the seeds using an album cover and the cover of a pack of zig zags

Hell I did that on the mean suburbs of Madera, Cali in the late 70's, that or a frisbee!

Bunz

Hell I did that on the mean suburbs of Madera, Cali in the late 70's, that or a frisbee!

I saved the frisbee for after the weed was "de-seeded" The rolled edges of the frisbee stopped the weed from falling off. EVERYONE I knew kept a frisbee in their car...........:laughing:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
When you have a few hours in Johannesburg and decide to go to the city for a while . Only to find that the click-speaking taxi driver with the tribal scars on his face just dropped you off in the middle of Bree street.
breestreet04.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts