What's new

You know you spend too much time on IC mag when...

W

Weedman Herb

.............you troll the boards
When you have 37 posts in the 3 1/2 days since you joined and called Herb a Troll on the 29th (which Herb is but you can't possibly Know that for a fact yet)

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
When you check your Pms before you check you Email.

The Ol' Lady gets tired of "talking to the back of your head"

You REALLY know how to work the whole site.

You always toss in some kind of object in to your pics for a size reference.

W

Weedman Herb

That's not quite correct ... the tattoo in full says "Property of IC Mag Chat" including a nice rendition of the Logo ... but I was reading from a distance ... you can Never be too careful around cf ... he likes to shank people ... I suppose everyone needs a hobby ...

madrecinco

Veteran
That's not quite correct ... the tattoo in full says "Property of IC Mag Chat" including a nice rendition of the Logo ... but I was reading from a distance ... you can Never be too careful around cf ... he likes to shank people ... I suppose everyone needs a hobby ...

LMAO!!!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LOL - yep thats the story, i had forgotten because we were drinkin when he told me
and i did not get close enough to see it, worried about getting shanked and all............. :rasta:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you spend too much time on IC mag when you read this thread and reply to it...

madrecinco

Veteran
You know you spend too much time on IC mag when you read this thread and reply to it...

Benji that avitar gives me the chills.....The "ICEMAN" was one BAD MO FO!

Surely you are much nicer than him.....scary that he actually reproduced and I hope his children don't inherit his deviancy's.....te he

Wish I could meet him though and examine his brain.

I am still waiting for notification to attend a "lethal injection" of my own personal "serial killer" .....I have mixed emotions about going though....but I certainly will when they call after all the legal wrangling soon plays out.

I learn something from EVERYONE I run across......te he....wierd hobby....YES INDEED!

Sorry back on topic...

I guess this is an example of TOOOOO much time online period....Welllll off to Starbucks for a double shot venti latte.....gives that afternoon pick up.....:joint: These kids are driving old granny crazy!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

ROJO145

Veteran
When ya clean your history its all ICMag....
When Skips workin sumtin and ya cant log in ya get nervous and have anxiety attacks...
When ya start missin Yummy threads cuz things have been kinda slow...
When ya only need to see an avy to know who it is.....
When ya know all the assholes even tho they change handles weekly...
These all could be signs:smoker:

PS....were the hell is Verite????

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
When you recognize the acronyms for different strain types and just instinctively say the name in your head without missing a beat....

When you start looking at your neighbor's landscaper differently and suspect he's poppin beans.... :joint:.....as a matter of fact, you're quite certain.

W

Weedman Herb

Your area has great dirt and your neighbor Never pays too close attention to the South Side unless I .... errr ummm ahhh ... the gardener lets the grass get a little too tall ... If the "gardeners" rhubarb gets swiped I bet he'll know where to come find it ...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Your area has great dirt and your neighbor Never pays too close attention to the South Side unless I .... errr ummm ahhh ... the gardener lets the grass get a little too tall ... If the "gardeners" rhubarb gets swiped I bet he'll know where to come find it ...

:laughing:

I hear ya' bro.... :joint:

One lesson I've learned from Batman, err..the Joker really...."Never mess with another man's rhubarb" :D

If I'm real neighborly, he may just invite me for a "beer" though..... :woohoo:

S

sparkjumper

I've always worried about what KG thinks of me,but thats a sorrowful tale.The weather is perfect,my Harley is out front ready to be started,and here I post.Thats pitifully icmaginistic.I should be checked for icmagonnhrea of the brain.

madrecinco

Veteran
You know you spend too much time on ICMag when you worry about what kharmagirl may censor next LOL!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

madrecinco

Veteran
Thats OK sparkjumper.....we love you....

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now ain't that nice guys! I just feel the love here daily.....actually Mrs. Babba exudes online love right well INDEED! A model mod IMHO! But in fairness KG has a very very hard job to do and KG and Mrs. B are yin and yang here.....or good cop/bad cop which is prolly needed here INDEED!

JJScorpio ....I am still trying to figure him out.....te he

But its ALL GOOD and life is good ....especially over the alternative.

^^^^ya know you spend too much time here when you worry about WTF KG thinks about you....

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I've always worried about what KG thinks of me,but thats a sorrowful tale.The weather is perfect,my Harley is out front ready to be started,and here I post.Thats pitifully icmaginistic.I should be checked for icmagonnhrea of the brain.

That's harcore IC Mag'n right there bro!

Kick start that biotch and get rollin' :joint:

Life's too short to worry about opinions or let your chrome get crusty. :nanana: