What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

dddaver

Veteran
I'm thinking that guy is there to "pave paradise and put up a parking lot".

Cool Joni Mitchell reference bro. You must be one of us "classics". That is a really old tune. Still relevant too, dammit it all.

N

noyd666

IF THERE"S A MOB O THESE BLOKES IN YER TOP PADDOCK.
picture.php
picture.php

mowood3479

Veteran
What is that a kangaroo that's vying for a podium in the kangaroo Olympia?
I've never seen one that looked so yoked

Those roos have a gene that doesn't control muscle growth...they get ripped automatically...ever seen the body builder kids? Same thing.

I have to drive 30 minutes to see a stop light.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

You know you live in the country if.......

corn rows have nothing to do with greasy hair styles.

c86cc1e6-9863-4419-aade-88100e226314_zpstzcya0u8.jpg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
When the raw milk you pick up at the farm down the road is still at cow body temperature.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
When your neighbors llamas, fallow deer, pot bellied pig & miniature horses like your yard better than theirs. :D

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I know I don't live in the country no more..it never gets real dark here..light pollution everywhere....yeehaw...moooooooooooo..that's a Hearst cow..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Holy cow noyd!

I had no idea that white, lab rats could get that big!

We have a company here that makes big rat traps.. PM me and tell you how to order one....

Attachments

• rat trap.jpg
    rat trap.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12