What's new

You know you live in the country if......

N

noyd666

lol, same as.sometimes a meat pie is called a maggot bag, pretty much the same as us. plenty of junk food.Kanga good food.

MicroRoy

In the country you can convert a coop into a coop.
picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
noyd…as someone mentioned before, you get the prize in this thread, lol. You must definitely live in the country.

N

noyd666

a bucket of wood half filled with water sitting at back door all summer is very handy to light the years first fire, thanks Christ fer fire lighters lol.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You know you live in the country if...... you MUST park yer truck right up against the front door because the sides and back of the house is a 20 ft. drop down into a holler.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

You know the favorite caliber, of all your neighbors who live within a mile or so of you...

You know which ones are just target shooters and what day of the week to expect pistol fire...

You know if you hear a 30.06, (Steve) just got another nice buck...:woohoo:

You know if you hear a 280, (Johnny) just missed another nice buck...:biggrin:

You know if you hear a lot of .45, that asshole over the ridge is drunk again...:moon:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

You know the favorite caliber, of all your neighbors who live within a mile or so of you...

You know which ones are just target shooters and what day of the week to expect pistol fire...

You know if you hear a 30.06, (Steve) just got another nice buck...:woohoo:

You know if you hear a 280, (Johnny) just missed another nice buck...:biggrin:

You know if you hear a lot of .45, that asshole over the ridge is drunk again...:moon:

Saturday's was my neighbors day for a 40 S&W ...Sunday's was his elephant gun, I think?

Scare the bejesus out of me, with that first shot. :D

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
When you have to stop in the middle of the road because about 10 mallard drakes are running around trying to gangbang one poor hen.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The neighbors dogs come over, get a drink of water then head out on their journey again. I can't see the neighbors house across these 640 acre (1mile square) fields.

dddaver

Veteran
bet he did not shoot it much, LOL! there is a reason there is not a trap or skeet league shooting 10 gauge shotguns...:tiphat:

Some creep went full auto into the the dirt berm that's about a mile from my house, just this past Saturday morning. He was shooting just singles, and sometimes doubles, for at least 2 hours before that too. Large caliber.

Then after he shot the full auto, he likely hopped into his truck and skedaddled right quick. All the firing all stopped at least. Gotta be an expensive little hobby there too.

The rednecks down here are scary crazy. It makes me sometimes glad my wife died and my daughter is grown and gone when I hear shit like that. I'm sure that would have just scared the hell out of them. I would just go ape shit about it if one of my grand-kids ever got shot too. As it is, I'm afraid to let the grand-kids come out here and explore, like way kids are apt to do, of course. Good for them too, exploring. And the grandson is 15 now too, he would wander for sure. Probably looking for smokin' spot if he is anything like his Granddad. That shooting was just SCARY.

I hate to call the pigs though too. It is likely it was a local piggy that did that anyway. THIS is crazy-town.

Bwanabud

When you have to stop in the middle of the road because about 10 mallard drakes are running around trying to gangbang one poor hen.

I've got so many turkeys we can't get out of the driveway, and the deer are destroying my "golf course" front yard :biggrin:

N

noyd666

if yer that far out and forget the toilet paper and can't go back fer another fortnight.
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you dont mind eatin seed corn from the field out back even though it aint sweet ha!

Latest posts

Latest posts