What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

It's more than 5 miles to the nearest non-residential building. Not counting barns, sheds, stables or meth labs..
Then you get to what calls itself a country store, but all you can buy there is cigarettes, beany-wienies, Spam, and a stale loaf of Sunbeam white bread..

If you want real groceries, it's a 30 mile round trip drive or more...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

It's more than 5 miles to the nearest non-residential building. Not counting barns, sheds, stables or meth labs..
Then you get to what calls itself a country store, but all you can buy there is cigarettes, beany-wienies, Spam, and a stale loaf of Sunbeam white bread..

If you want real groceries, it's a 30 mile round trip drive or more...

and do NOT get high before you go! or its another 30 mile round trip to get what you forgot. even with the list.:laughing:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I was going to respond to your PM Bud but this reminded me...

You know you live in the country if you cut your own tree from your back yard, every year. :tree:

Merry Christmas Bud..

MicroRoy

You know you live in the country if

You have an old truck with a coat hanger hooked to the gas and you can hook the bend on top over the turn signal. So you can jump out to throw off bales. With flaking and a good spread.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you just have to install one of these in your window.......

aaff8320_zpsxwtczbwi.jpg

I could see sittin' there working the bong, birds
coming in & out and never being guilty of holding
any in captivity. :)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
.. when you just leave your car in the middle of the road 2 days and no one bothers you cause they can't pass on the road.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

The nearest Starbucks is more than 80 miles away....twice as far as the nearest liquor store!