What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some nice pics Star Crash. How big a place is it?

44 ish acres
picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
or your own two feet. be honest here- how many of us here actually went barefoot when young ? now it hurts to walk around on carpet...:shucks:

Cuddles

or your own two feet. be honest here- how many of us here actually went barefoot when young ? now it hurts to walk around on carpet...:shucks:

lol I do remember going barefoot in our garden when I was a little girl. Don´t have a garden anymore, not for bloody ages but I never wear shoes at home. Socks maybe when it´s cold during winter :)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... that White, blue-collar, solid concrete neighborhood I lived in in the city had tons of kids (and sometimes adults!) walking around barefoot, it was the norm.

The really sad part was it was located on the harbor and in the Summer the kids would wade barefoot in the water.

...... this wouldn't have been a problem except for alla the discarded needles you could clearly see washed ashore all around them.

When you live in the country, peeps tend to be more discreet.;)

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Go barefoot in this neck of the woods ((southeast Florida, actually very urban) if you go bare feet in the grass, the red ants will make your life miserable. Not like the northeast ants which are very civilized.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Go barefoot in this neck of the woods ((southeast Florida, actually very urban) if you go bare feet in the grass, the red ants will make your life miserable. Not like the northeast ants which are very civilized.

y'all got fire ants there, don't you? 'bama is infested with the little bastards...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
y'all got fire ants there, don't you? 'bama is infested with the little bastards...

If it's not the ants down there in Florida, some of the grass types are sharp enough to cut your feet. I think it was Bahia grass. Great place for 'Palmeto Bugs".

Latest posts

Latest posts