What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Guest423

Veteran
goldking said:
PS if your CS maker is working,the coins should change colors or even have lil silver tails hanging from them in the morning. mine do, at least when i use my 12vt. 3.0 Amp nuclear reactor. LOL

mine was definatly working...i had solid mass tails hanging off the coins all the way to the bottom of the jar and there was some chunks of silver in there. i dumped the CS into a spray bottle and shook it up and all the silver disolved...hopefully it works.

i used a 12v with about 20-25 oz's of distilled water for 12 hours...but even at 8 hours i had solid tails and chunks.

i didn't use the pump though...maybe thats why my tails were big and there was chunks of silver? i'm gonna try a pump on my next batch.

alot of silver was taken off my coins...hopefully i didn't have it plugged in to long...in the spray bottle it doesn't look like normal water it looks pretty silver...is that normal?

azrael

Yanno, I dunno if it was covered earlier (sorry, I'm in a hurry so I kinda just parachuted in here) but why not just use that one guy's banana method for feminizing seeds?

Why not Soma style?

Why not Soma style?

First off i want to applaud all of the people who are furthering the study of cannabis with amazing studies such as those with CS. However if the purpose is to get feminised seeds why not just use Soma's light stress method. It is very easy and as safe as it gets, all you do is flower a female for 10-14 days longer than usual and she will sprout balls. I have been doing this for years now with 100% feminised seeds. Again guys this is truly amazing work.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
SativaHybrid said:
However if the purpose is to get feminised seeds why not just use Soma's light stress method. It is very easy and as safe as it gets, all you do is flower a female for 10-14 days longer than usual and she will sprout balls. I have been doing this for years now with 100% feminised seeds. Again guys this is truly amazing work.

Because Soma's method (he calls it "rhodelization", most people just call it "leaving the plant to flower much longer than normal") is the slowest of them all. Also, not all females will spit out bananas simply by leaving them well beyond flower, and even then you may not get very many - maybe just a few.

Colloidal silver, silver theosulphate and giberillic acid seem to be the most successful ways to get bananas on females, but if you don't want to use any of those then you could also try light poisoning - simply give your females an hour of light in the middle of their night cycle for a few weeks.

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have an old school blueberry that makes primo seeds with any clone I cross her with. She is extremely potent, taste is phenomenal and she smells like icing sugar/blue berries, but unfortunately she lacks yield in a big way. Every time I have made seeds from her the seedlings turn out to be big yielders for some reason. I have yet to grow a seed made from her that was not worth keeping. I love this cut just for this fact. I leave her in bud a few weeks past prime and then she starts to develope male flowers. Not many, but enough to make a couple dozen seeds easily from any cut I choose. This is the only method of making femanized seeds that I have tried, but it works great so far. Sometime soon I would like to make a few thousand seeds and give them away as freebies to any member who asks. I am sure they would be happy with the finished product. Soon I'll have time - I hope.

TGT

steve green

success after failure

success after failure

success..finally..
heres a bottom branch i cut -..getting anxious i guess.. :bashhead:
pure power plant

im gonna leave the rest of the plant another week-just to be safe..im sure i will get atleast 100 more seeds :)
but so far i got like 60+ female seeds cause of this thread--

thnks again phenomenol for introducing me to this method. IM in a very good mood- cant wait to do more strains :smoweed:

Steve

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Steve that's great to see/hear! Congratulations mate on success with your first attempt :)
I'm sure your success will help inspire others to also give colloidal silver a go ... it is afterall so easy, safe and affordable :)

There are currently several icmag growers from around the world growing my feminised C99 :)

steve green

PhenoMenal said:
Congratulations mate on success with your first attempt :)
QUOTE]
actually i failed the first time- ...then i corrected my mistake.

Reminder to all...

VERY IMPORTANT : be sure to spray colloidal silver BEFORE switching to flower.
Yep you said it phenomenol
"it is afterall so easy, safe and affordable :)

so true.. i really cant imagine doing it another way. its too easy.
mmm c99 gotta try that :) im doing godbud next!!!
peace out everyone
THIS THREAD IS AMAZING.

Last edited:
B

Bubble Puppy

cs generator

cs generator

im really excited to try this water.Here's a photo of my cs generator .$3.00 9v 600ma power pack ,$1 alligator clips .and a $10 1 gram silver coin.13 buc and im all set

I haven't used the distilled water yet ,im hoping reg water works.Ive left it on in 12 oz of water for 4 days .Im happy to report ,that even if the clips touch the water,nothing happens.As this is such a small amount of voltage.

I wish i knew the waters ppm strength .Ill have to test it here soon.Thanks for the awsome thread and great idea!!!! :jump:

steve green

"- Get some distilled water. Do not use any other type of water due to impurities"

hi bubble puppy-i suggest you throw out that water and go buy some distilled water-its like 2$ u can probably find some in a pharmacy or grocery store.
other then that looks like youve got things ready.

Would 92.5% Sterling silver work the same? My craft store sells wire thats 92.5%. Dont know if sterling works though or not. Seen 99% wire on ebay guess I could always order it. Also would tap water work if it's been put out for a day to let the clorine etc evaporate out?

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
like steve green said ...
1) use distilled water. Its cheap, you can get it from any supermarket, and you DONT NEED MUCH! 1 litre/a quarter of a gallon is plenty.
2) use .999 or .9999% silver, for basically the same reason you use distilled water -- you don't want any impurities to interfere with the reaction. And again, if you shop around you can find it cheap enough.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about water from a reverse osmosis filter?

Does anyone here drink the water?

Cool idea, i will have to get one rigged up. :yes:

steve green

SilverSurfer_OG said:
What about water from a reverse osmosis filter?

Does anyone here drink the water?

Cool idea, i will have to get one rigged up. :yes:

hi Silversurfer- i made a batch to attempt to help some sinus probs i had awhile ago- i only let it sit like 2hrs- but it would be wise to check the exact levels of the mix before consuming it regularly.

I also found out that colloidal silver used to be used all the time to help heal people in many different ways.....but then came the pharmicutical companies-and with pressure from them its no longer used(recommended) regularly,-because now theres always a pill for everything-and if one of these pills gives ya a side affect---...dont worry theres another pill ya can take... :rant:
makes me sick. :rant:
i will hopefully be using colloidal silver alot more when i get to measure safe levels to consu,me regularly.
stay safe

Last edited:

Bush Grower

Thanks for opening my eyes to making fem. seeds. I never realized it was this easy. I just bought a bunch of fem. DP seeds, and once I find a good pheno out of the bunch, I will use this method!