What's new

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

C

cheesey

Today it is almost two weeks of she-male flowering and daily pollen collection, and it doesn't seem to stop yet.
The pollen yield now is one+ cubic centimeter.
I think the myth of cs-pollen low yield is busted.

great mate theres loads there . how meny week is that cs plant in 12/12 ?

C

cheesey

forgot to say last night i odered a ppm stick test cs . it reads ppm from 0.1 to 999

also ordered 2 999.9 silver coins , some crocodile clips and a 9v battory conetor and 1 ltr of distilled water . so i will have a go at making my own cs next time .

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
how long can you let the colloidal silver sit after it has been made?

Can I for instance make a big batch and just save it in a big jar and use it as need be over the years or is there a short shelf life?

just wondering if there is a reason to make more NOW or just do small batches as needed.

Another thing, how much do you think you go through per plant? How much is needed per plant to get the job done as far as size goes?

C

cheesey

Can I for instance make a big batch and just save it in a big jar and use it as need be over the years or is there a short shelf life?

just wondering if there is a reason to make more NOW or just do small batches as needed.

Another thing, how much do you think you go through per plant? How much is needed per plant to get the job done as far as size goes?

make it as you need it is the best idea least you know its fresh that way .
so far i have used 275ml on 1 plant spraying x2 times a day ive been spraying for 3 weeks now . i would say 400ml per plant so if u make half a ltr u are laffing . hope this helps

Cryoss

Hey guys i am used this colloidal silver to make a male from a fem seed.. but i now have a question about when i should paint the polin on my fem plant? as soon as i see pistals?

C

cheesey

Hey guys i am used this colloidal silver to make a male from a fem seed.. but i now have a question about when i should paint the polin on my fem plant? as soon as i see pistals?

what plant are u going to hit with the fem polen ? how meny weeks does it need to flower ? seeds take around 6 weeks to grow and turn a nice brown color . so if your plant was a 10 week flowering i would dust her around week 3 and a half to week 4 for max seeds . hope this helps .

eyyo

Hi again!

Well it didnt work out....I think it was to soft with just 10ppm, i will do a new try with homemade CS instead of pharmacybought....

Chears

eyyo, 10ppm might be pushing it, but your experiment and feedback would be of great value to this thread! :)
I'd recommend spraying twice a day with a good thorough soaking, for at least two weeks if the bottle lasts that long, maybe even three (but yes i'd be aiming to unload the entire bottle on the plant)
Please keep us up to date as your results unfold :)
ps. To answer your question - NO, do not mix it with water!!! simply spray as is

jump117

Veteran
Ag+ generator

Ag+ generator

What are signs that the CS failed to work? …
My first attempt was failed with pharmacy spray "35ppm Ag+9999" on the label.
It was colourless liquid a little opalescent. The TDS-meter reading was 50ppm.
There was no sign of she-male metamorphosis and the clone flowering was finished as a female.
ScrubNinja said:
…What did you use to filter it? Just a paper coffee filter?...
They describe the electrolyses as a complete process that includes interaction between silver metal particles of various sizes and ionic Ag+.
Metal Ag particles appear in two forms – a black sediment on electrode, flakes floating in the liquid and a silver mirror film on the surface of the water.
Both forms of metal Ag are useless and harmful because of clustering Ag+ ions on their surfaces. Silver Ag+ ions stick together with metal that decreases CS activity.

From this point the stirring or bubbling the solution causes blocking Ag+ on the metal catchers and is not useful while common sense is contradictory dictates to stir.

The less the number and size of a metal particles, the better.
Its size and number depends mainly on the current density that depends on current applied, square of electrodes and a distance between, conductivity of the liquid and others.

An electronic controller is needed to prevent and to decrease a metal particles appearance and to provide more efficient Ag+ production.
"Additional Suggestions From Readers"(click) thru the link given by PhenoMenal is the good reading about the current control.
In the absence of automatic control I had to do the service manually.
Every one or two hours I turned off, read TDS, switch polarity and turn on.
When ppm rising is stuck I clean up the electrodes and coffee-filter the solution.

I use Ag9999 from a laboratory back from the last century.
The water i used is labelled as double-distilled, made to regulate a car accu electrolite density, TDS reading is 0ppm.
The final CS-liquid has grey-brown opalescent and likes a tea.
It was 52ppm and now after 10 days of shelf life it is 45ppm.

How much is needed per plant – it depends on the size and shape of the plant and the type of the sprayer.
You may train and check this using clear water to spray.

... how meny week is that cs plant in 12/12 ?
Around 7 weeks, not sure, shame I didn’t made the notes.

I also have read the ammonia increases CS activity.

voxberry

Hello again people .

So, I am on my way with the CS again :) . I selected the best female I had in the last harvest, and she is reveg. right now .

I will try to reveg it, clone it, CS a clone and polinate another clone . I hope I can keep that great genetic pure . the question is what are my chances to hit that fenotype again .

I'm also going to test out my first CS female seeds . i really hope I'll have some pics soon :))...

I'll keep posting .
Peace !

C

cheesey

hey all is Deionized Water the same as disstilled water ??? is Deionized Water ok to use to make cs ? cheers

jump117

Veteran
The water i used is labelled as double-distilled, made to regulate a car accu electrolite density, TDS reading is 0ppm.

Fintendo

hey all is Deionized Water the same as disstilled water ??? is Deionized Water ok to use to make cs ? cheers

I think Battery water is de-ionized water rather than distilled. I used battery water and it worked well.
ballsy.th.jpg

Here's crappy overlighted pic, but lots of sacks. Sprayed 1-2 times a day from 10 days before 12/12 until first balls showed.

C

cheesey

how much 999.9 silver is needed per clip ? would 1g small bars be ok ? if only making 200ml of cs ?

j6p

Small Ag particles

Small Ag particles

This makes sense, and the results (further down) back it up. The link is a must-read as well. Thanks for posting this valuable info, jump.
Metal Ag particles appear in two forms – a black sediment on electrode, flakes floating in the liquid and a silver mirror film on the surface of the water.
Both forms of metal Ag are useless and harmful because of clustering Ag+ ions on their surfaces. Silver Ag+ ions stick together with metal that decreases CS activity.

From this point the stirring or bubbling the solution causes blocking Ag+ on the metal catchers and is not useful while common sense is contradictory dictates to stir.

The less the number and size of a metal particles, the better.

Its size and number depends mainly on the current density that depends on current applied, square of electrodes and a distance between, conductivity of the liquid and others.

An electronic controller is needed to prevent and to decrease a metal particles appearance and to provide more efficient Ag+ production.
"Additional Suggestions From Readers"(click) thru the link given by PhenoMenal is the good reading about the current control.
In the absence of automatic control I had to do the service manually. Every one or two hours I turned off, read TDS, switch polarity and turn on. When ppm rising is stuck I clean up the electrodes and coffee-filter the solution.

The final CS-liquid has grey-brown opalescent and likes a tea. It was 52ppm and now after 10 days of shelf life it is 45ppm.

How much is needed per plant – it depends on the size and shape of the plant and the type of the sprayer.
You may train and check this using clear water to spray.

Around 7 weeks, not sure, shame I didn’t made the notes.

I also have read the ammonia increases CS activity.
Today it is almost two weeks of she-male flowering and daily pollen collection, and it doesn't seem to stop yet.
The pollen yield now is one+ cubic centimeter.
I think the myth of cs-pollen low yield is busted.

Ok so i started cs treatment on half of one of my plants in flower (2week...i know i know) 4 days ago and so far i'm seeing the hairs on the existing female flowers are very very weak n thin. No balls yet tho spraying twice a day. Would the pistils changing like they are a sign its starting to work?

Also is the CS supposed to get darker a few days after brewing? mine was a yellow colour (urine) after 3 days its almost black unless u hold upto a light.....

C

cheesey

just letting u guys no not to by cs from shops all ready made ,
when i ordered mine i was told its 40ppm . today my ppm meter turned up from the usa so i tested my cs and its only reading 15ppm . so ive been screwed for over £30 ive emailed the shop asking for my ££ back . see what happens .

i will make my own and try again now

Latest posts

Latest posts