What's new

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow can't believe it's been since the 4th I posted. I've got a ton of ECSD and Sour Valley. The ECSD kinda has that NYC Diesel taste a little. The Sour Valley is a beast also. Just not much of that orange from the ECSD. I'm still trimming these things. I've got some Tahoe OG and some of this and that in seeds I'll probably add!!!! I've got several new high end LEDs. Gotta clean the flowering room out and probably start around 15 plants around late Aug. Then I'm gonna pick back up with the Tahoe OG from Cali Connection, I've got several cuts from 2 fems.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man the Sour Valley is better than the ECSD!!! I'm still trimming some small stuff. The ECSD reminded me of NYC Diesel but stronger. The Sour Valley is insane. I'll get some bud pics. It's definitely some TKO weed !!!! You better keep moving or do something while smoking in the day by lol, it's extremely strong. The OGKB is great, the burning man was a fast finisher and pretty good. The chocolate nightmare is really good but it's so leafy around the bottom and the stem is leafy. You'd have to do alot of work to keep them from molding. So I decided to let this CN go as far as cloning for more grows

This next grow Tahoe OG, Burning Man, Sour Valley, some seed plants from female seeds, Sex Bud, blueberry cheesecake and a few more. Kinda waiting on it to cool down some and start back flowering plants in September

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm gonna be using the Acpele AG 600 in this next grow. A nice Sonolipo Led, The SP 250, and my Updayday LEDs. Also gonna have some other stuff to try out. A few Nutes and other products. I've been thinking about adding CO2 this grow coming or the next one. I've gotta get a tank. I'd like to get the plant total lower also. Maybe about 15-18 this next grow. Then I'd like to do about 12 or so every grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Quantum Box from Updayday is ready also!!! So we'll be all LED now. The old wiring in my house just can't handle the amps the ,HPS puts out.....at least until some electrical issues are fixed. But I've gotta get into the wiring and replace some outlets and breakers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's very close to starting the flowering room up!! I've got 5 huge Tahoe OG clones from 2 strains, I've got a nice Sex Bud, Blueberry Cheesecake from seed. Several Sour Valley I can run. I've got alot of other strains of clones. But right now I've got several Dos from Sweat Seeds I'm hoping root. I've also got several Moby Dick and Blueberry from Seedsman, the MD from Dinafem. And I've got more Tahoe clones. I've got the 1 Tahoe with Huge feeder leaves, the other Tahoe looks more normal. I've been wanting to revisit this Tahoe strain for yrs. I was working with it when I quit growing indoor for awhile. All I can say once these get to 5gal buckets it's gonna be insane.

Also projects for later this year, Kosher Kush, Kerosene Krash and White Widow from Dutch Passion. Also got a run featuring the Peyote strains from Seedsman. Plus the ECSD, SV are them 1 in a 1000, they'll definitely be ran.

From the few I've shared some ECSD absolutely love the buzz!!!! Still got a bit of work to do before we start back. But it shouldn't be long!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got some supplies ordered to get started. Basically the Soil and a few things.

Vash finally got me cloning a little better. I've got several good strains that I got clones rooted!!! And most all plants this next grow are older plants that's been vegging forever lol, so they should finish a week earlier than if they were young. Can't wait to get the 5gal buckets loaded up!!! I'm definitely gonna try to limit around 15 plants. It's a bit harder trying to do 25. It's gonna be fun, I've got several new LEDs to test out and some products I'll test also!!! I've still gotta replace a few light receptacles and hope to get some electricity back in a area I plug my LEDs and fans. I've really got to thin the Veg area out. I've got to many plants I'm trying to do to many things at one time. So I'm gonna have to maybe flower a few more than I'd like again. But hopefully in a few weeks I get my flowering area ready to go!!! It's gonna be cooling down also around the time I start!!! That's a huge reason the hot weather I've not rushed to start......remember I'll be putting some plants probably 6mths old so there gonna be nice and big. Once my Ocean Forest gets here and I pickup a bale of Promix I'll get the show on the road as they say!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always better to have too many to flower than not enough. Good luck on the next run.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Always better to have too many to flower than not enough. Good luck on the next run.

I got some more Tahoe OG#1s clones that are growing fast......I might be able to plant some of these new clones. I've got several varities Dos from Sweet Seeds I've got at least 5-6, Super Creme Cookies from RGS 2-3 of those. And several others I just got one or 2 of. Oh almost forgot I've got several really nice Sour Valley I can probably run one!!! A absolute great clone of ECSD x SFVbx3
But I've got the flowers stocked. Just gotta get a few loose ends fixed and get back growing. Ive had some outdoor stuff I've been harvesting and trimming. I'm excited to get back indoors.

I've got alot better Vash and others helping on the cloning. I almost feel embarrassed to have grown so much and never mastered cloning. But I still got plenty of room to improve. I've used some rockwool cubes and soaked them in that life cloning solution. I'm gonna get the 35 site aero cloner going. With this cool weather I shouldn't have to worry about hi water temps. But I'm making it, a bit slower than expected, but I've got plenty of Huge plants that's been vegging forever I can't wait to transplant and flower them. It should be fun I've got several new LEDs to try out. And some other products I'll be reviewing.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, you got a lot going on my brother. That vegging growth doesn't stop. Before you know it you got a jungle in the veg room, trying to figure out what to do next because the flower room is still full. Going through that very issue right now. As far as the cloning is concerned, the more you do it, the better you become. Just take more cuts than you need. Some may root, some not. Remember, the temp/hygrometer is your friend.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys finally got it almost ready!!!! Yes kinda late lol. But I've got some huge Tahoe OG mainly and several different strains. Probably around 15+ plants this time.

This first light is the New Updayday 2500 that's super nice. Can't say enough about the Updayday 1000s and 1800s we used. Here's there 2500 which is awesome . Also got a Aceple and the SP 250 from Mars Hydro. Had these running about a week and getting ready to move out things and get the plants going. The big plants were over vegged but I'll use my supercropping and tying to hopefully keep the Tahoes from getting very much bigger. Also got a few female seed plants, Sex Bud and a Blueberry Cheesecake, got a Gorilla Girl clone I think and a Blueberry from Seedsman I think also. There's some smaller clones I wanted to put with these Tahoe OGs. Which I've found 2 phenos of the Tahoes. Most are #1, but a few #2. Should have around 8 or so Tahoe OG. There from Cali Connection I selected the 2 phenos for this grow. Heres a pic of the growroom before a once over cleaning. Also got the dehumidifier as mold has proven to be a major issue in my area, defineatly not like my old grows up North great lake area. But he we go pic of some of our lighting. I'll get some better ones especially the Updayday 2500 I'm excited to try. Everybody knows I've raved about Updaydays 1000s and 1800s!!!! :plant grow:

Attachments

• 20201125_210349.jpg
    20201125_210349.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 36

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got 10 already transplant to 5gal buckets of my soil mix. I've got 5-6 more to transplant. I'm gonna be testing a few different ferts on a few plants . We'll also still have the Mikrobs. Can't wait to get them loaded in the grow room, I let them get to big I've been having to do home reinvations and a decent size outdoor grow has me behind. But I've took the past week checking timers, light leaks, and things that could go wrong. It's alot harder fixing things after its full of plants. I'll try and get the plants pics asap guys. It's gonna be a holiday grow, at least 2 mths for these ladies.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow, you got a lot going on my brother. That vegging growth doesn't stop. Before you know it you got a jungle in the veg room, trying to figure out what to do next because the flower room is still full. Going through that very issue right now. As far as the cloning is concerned, the more you do it, the better you become. Just take more cuts than you need. Some may root, some not. Remember, the temp/hygrometer is your friend.
Exactly I knew they were gonna get big but all I could do was keep them in 1/2gal grow bags to keep them healthy. I've been using some rockwool cubes and getting some cuts!!!??? I just got 30 more yesterday so I need to get some cuts!! But hopefully I can get my plants smaller before flowering. I have pruned alot on the bottom area of these 5 huge Tahoe OGs. I usually veg 30-45 days but this is a big exception

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Updayday 2500 has a HPS spectrum, so I'm expecting great performance. It's also a solid built Light. So I got 15 plants loaded in there, I'll probably put 2-3 small plants tonite maybe. But I'll get more pics of the Updayday 2500, like I said there 1000s, and 1800s worked great. But this 2500 is on another level of craftsmanship. You guys in the market for getting a Xmas gift might wanna look here lol. Good quality wiring on the 2500, and 4 adjustable light panels. It's got the built in timer like the Updayday 1000s and 1800s. I'll get a rundown on the plants were growing....and the 2-3 more I'm putting out.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok it's just loading kinda slow, I'll try and post several more after this

Attachments

• 20201129_231217.jpg
    20201129_231217.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 33

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Alright looks like it's working. I've got 16 plants in 5 gal buckets at the moment.

Attachments

• 20201129_223123.jpg
    20201129_223123.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20201129_223100.jpg
    20201129_223100.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20201129_223055_HDR.jpg
    20201129_223055_HDR.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 35

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok I think that's what I've got took so far:jump:

Attachments

• 20201129_223045_HDR.jpg
    20201129_223045_HDR.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20201129_231240.jpg
    20201129_231240.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20201129_223032.jpg
    20201129_223032.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 34

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll take more this evening and let you know what plant is what and more info. You can see that Up dayday 2500 with the HPS spectrum in that one photo. I've always did great with there 1000 and 1800 led lights. I'll get some better pics of the lighting for this grow. As I've went from 10-15 LEDs down to 3. I've got another I'm gonna add that will be 4 lights in the flowering room. Like I was saying I'll probably put another clone or 2 in this grow. I just know the big Tahoes are gonna take time to care for were I let them get to big. Those suckers got that big in 1/2gal grow bags lol seriously. I've had them growing awhile though ( the 5 big Tahoe OG clones) while I've worked on my electrical issues and things keeping me from starting this grow much earlier. But it's going now!!!!