What's new

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There's several different models I've used and these are lots better than these cheap seedlings heat mat themostat. You can hook heaters, fans, A.C. within limits of the units amps, which is probably on that link that will give you all the things these babies do!!!

I'm at 58days I gave a really strong Bloom feed last nite, I've probably do the Cha Ching and Beastie Blooms another time, then maybe just Cha Ching. I'm BIG on flushing my plants so I'll usually stop feeding 10-12 days or so before I harvest. I'll usually pull out my plants outdoors to get a pic and them harvest.

I apologize for the electricity issues I've still not found any males flowers, that's kinda why I hit the bloom hard at feeding!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was gonna update the Lemon Tart smoke report. This stuff after a few mths cure smells straight up like Peppermint or Spearmint. Even on exheal it's a cool almost kinda lightly numb your lips

Also gonna be having the Ink-Bird giveaway.....a 70$ model itc -608 I think is the model number. I've used the older ones and have the WiFi model also. They offer a lot of different models. These aren't cheap heat mat thermostats guys. When we start it'll run like 7days we decided on. Just a few more pics to post and the exact model, These things are great for cloners, heaters, fans, ACs, There's a bunch of uses for them in your growroom to keep the Environment ok

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not sure yet if the giveaway will be outside the US and Canada. I'm trying to get the UK guys involved also. But like I said were still working out the details. But I'm not sure my pal at Ink-Bird knows there's a lot of UK guys, so I'm pushing to have it shipped outside the US and Canada. I'm not sure with the coronavirus has them just shipping to North America or what. But I'll message and try to get the UK involved also.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm definitely gonna be looking for another high dollar or 2 Leds like the SP250 or the Updayday 1000w and 1800ws. There's also a new version coming soon.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A few update pics, man i really screwed up this grow with the light cycle issues and things, but there's still A lot of huge buds to harvest

Attachments

• 20200620_221002.jpg
    20200620_221002.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200620_220926.jpg
    20200620_220926.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200620_220907.jpg
    20200620_220907.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200620_220818.jpg
    20200620_220818.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200620_193819.jpg
    20200620_193819.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 25

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you prefer the LED's over the HPS? Another question...how did the cloning machines work out for you?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
So you prefer the LED's over the HPS? Another question...how did the cloning machines work out for you?

I didn't do so well cloning but I got 5 Tahoe OG and some Sour Valley. Mainly the older house I live in just can't handle a Hps. After this grows complete I've gotta change a lot of outlets and find me some more power. It's a 200amp box it's just old and some outlets aren't wired correctly according to this gadget I got off Amazon. I like the good Leds, but there expensive. I really just looking for the lower amp stuff. That HPS is great if your house is wired correctly and not a possible fire hazard lol, so I'm gonna fix what I can after this grow and more than likely buy another good Led. I love this SP 250s, and you can wire 3 in daisy chain. I might get one and save up and get another. That way I'd have those 3 and the Updayday 1000w and 1800ws and everything they got works good also. Got a good Bozily and Xecoon lighting Smart Series 3522 also I like. It's just with my space I need a lot of Leds, or buy several good ones.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok I flushed this little Key Lime x Dos a few days ago and decided to harvest. Buds are rock hard though. I've also found seeds in some lower branches from the Burning Man. I don't think this plant got many seeds. After several lighting problems I knew there gonna be some seeds. It doesn't look to bad. But I'm flushing everything from here on. I might hit my huge ECSD with Cha Ching again. I've got some big plants and I need to thin out some. It's still very wet and the dehumidifier is lucky to keep it under 45%

Indoor grow just took outside for the pic, and bud pic inside. This plant I used the Stonington blend with about half Promix and 30%perlite

Attachments

• 20200620_220842.jpg
    20200620_220842.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200621_201853.jpg
    20200621_201853.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200621_201843.jpg
    20200621_201843.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Ink-Bird that's gonna be gave away to the winner. Please DISREGUARD the June 15th giveaway date. We'll set that date soon.

Attachments

• Catch.jpg
    Catch.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 20

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
These things are great. Theres tons of different models. I'm using a older model and a WIFI model they have also. I'm excited and the humidity feature on this unit

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The next grow I'm planning on trying out the Prescription Blend of nutes. These guys have really put some effort into these nutes, down to the packing. I'm get some pics of the entire set that it comes with. I'm pretty sure it's mostly made in Oregon if not completely made there. The packing gives you that quality feel, but I'm gonna try a few plants. We've had tremendous success with the Mikrobs. I've seriously noticed bigger buds this year after using it from about 2 weeks-3 wks old-until finished

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm also working hard to use Co2 the next grow!!!! But I've got 5 brand new timers from Walmart and Lowe's digital....Century timers you gotta watch these if using a 1000w hps. They supposed to be rated 15amp but I believe only 10amps is about all they hold. Kinda cheap feeling, I couldn't believe those failed. I even had one go bad just using Led and a fan.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
LM301B for LED's. I'm in WV currently and I'm happy to help you. Sounds like you have some super tasty stuff.

Yea I got some good Updayday 1000w and 1800ws and the Mars Hydro SP250. I'm thinking about either another SP250 or just get the TS 3000. I'll check into that thanks man. Ah I had some electrical problems that's threw a seed here and there. Damn timers went bad. This old house can't handle the HPS 1000w lights. Maybe after I get the power/electricity fixed. Nice to see a fellow WVer!!!!:groupwave:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Took a small OGBK 2.0 and think I forgot to take pics. She's a super small plant thought but it got some seeds in it from MY fuck up and them electricity issues. I flushed a few ECSD and didn't feel any seeds in the buds. There's some that get deeper back in the grow I hope aren't seeded. I've not noticed anything from the Key Lime x Dos was much if any seeds in those. I'm hoping theres some thats seed free,

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn the dehumidifier I forgot to leave on and I've noticed just a little mold on a OGKB 2.0.....its one of the bigger. I don't think it got hit by pollen. But I'm gonna have to flush ASAP tomorrow and keep the fans of it until I get it outta there in a day or 2 and trim it down to were it'll dry ok. That's another reason I need a roll of 6-7mil panda film to kinda seal the room better. I've also got a Co2 regulator coming soon. I'll probably be using Co2 next grow guys. Along with a new Led or 2. I've gotta floor the room directly above the flowering room this time. I knocked out that room over the veg room and got it refloored, now I'll probably do the same. Kinda plan on the Tahoe OG, Sour Valley, and some Burning Man. I might look to do under 20 this next grow. I think about 16 well vegged lady's is a good number. I might've put a few to many in this grow!!!! AFTER I GET THAT BEDROOM FLOORED, I plan to keep a grow behind or as close behind as possible. Hell theres not a rule that's says I can't veg in the flowering room a few wks. It's just switching timers. Here's this big OGKB 2.0. Damn buds rock hard, it's got a lot of light from the SP 250s spectrum. The one that's around the HPS before I stopped using is bigger buds, maybe not as hard like the SP250 does them.

Attachments

• 20200625_012026.jpg
    20200625_012026.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200625_012034.jpg
    20200625_012034.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts