What's new

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
If I've noticed the plants needed moved toward the HPS I've moved. The Chocolate Nightmare is gonna be a slower flowering strain

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I went Humic Bliss, and went Flower Fuel yesterday. I watered plain today around 6.3 or so, that's the last 3 days

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm very serious about adding a water mitigation system to my growroom. I'd need about 20-30 nozzles and I'd need a pump or water venturi to pump water out of a 20gal res or so. Anybody used or using anything like this?? I'd mainly need info if it'd stay together and work??? Anybody??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Burning Man is gonna be finished definitely in 2-3wkz if that long. The OGKB 2.0 isn't gonna probably take 60days either. This Burning Man could be flushed and harvest at 55day easy!!!! Man I pray the weeds good since it's a perfect indoor plant 55days. The Sour Valley probably 65-70, and the ECSD I'm sayin between 70-80 probably!!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I've made the biggest blunder ever. The timer must have failed and my HPS ran 24 for at least a couple days before I noticed. I've got everything jacked up. Gonna probably have to try to really get somebody outta the grow loop to help, so it could get expensive, money I definitely don't have. I was going down empting the dehumidifier bucket everyday and got a bigger one and hadn't went down in several days. I've got the Burning Man flushed out. It's outdoors for these pics and flushing. I do a super flush, the more water the better I feel. But I'll probably harvest the Mom anyday.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I gotta delete some stuff guys sorry. I light stress hasn't threw any bananas so that's good. Maybe light stress could increase potency lol, I'm just trying to look at it why/how I've let this happen twice? Been getting up making sure everything is going off at 7am for the last 3 mornings. Most plants have nice fat buds, I'm looking for anything closely to a banana. I CAN'T wait to finish up and get this electricity problem fixex

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm probably gonna pull this Burning Man Mom I gave another shot of plain water. There's some OGKB, and Sour Valley that's got some big nice buds. I'm scared to death with the lighting/timer probably. I'll be replacing my Century timers. Anybody got some timers I'll test next thread??

I've got several Sour Valley, maybe 5 and probably 8 Burning Man. I've got 5 Tahoe OG I could probably transplant and get bigger before flowering

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I decided to give this Burning Man about 24hrs darkness and chop her. I pray the weed is half decent, I'll have me a 55 day finisher!!!! These plants did get a extended Veg so that could be the reason there finishing a bit earlier. And I'm still battling my electricity guys. I'm probably gonna have to get a few SP 250s and put the HPS away until I can get somebody to help fix my electricity problems. And I'm a poor guy, a couple 300$ lights is not a option, I can maybe get one at a time. Ah time to save , and get a great Led. I know the SP 250s are good. I'm not sure the exact amps, seems like somewhere under 4amps maybe less. I really like and here good things about the Spider Farmer Leds, anybody use those?? If I don't get a Sp 250, I'll probably get the big TS 3000 for about 500$ if the amps aren't very high.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry also I've gotta delete some pics so I can post more. It shows like 12 choose file things. I've got the pic though. The oldest ECSD kinda stretched higher than I'd like. The stems were already to easy to snap, I accidentally snapped 2 big limbs off her. But the smaller OGKB 2.0 and larger one are really close. Got some meat on these Sour Valley clones but I figure about 15days will put them around 70 days. I was told the ECSD would take a week longer. Well with everything going on with trying to change my cords and lights around I didn't get any cuts. The plants in Veg I put to 24hrs I've had timers fail and major problems. The HPS just fries the old wiring, and if I'm growing its gotta be a nice grow. I'm definitely gonna save up for another SP 250s and I've got some 1000, and 1800w from Updayday that are great lights. He's working on a Quantum Box Its called. So hopefully those will penetrate. If the Leds aren't bright enough to penetrate the canopy, you can't really expect huge buds.

I've got several smaller plants and seedlings that are mainly clone material. The Birthday Banger from Cannarado are kinda starting slow but I've had them to far away from the light. Also a Dos x DOho I think. But mainly for the next grow I've got at least 6-7 Burning Man, probably 5-6 good Sour Valley. I've took 5 Tahoe OG I wanna get in there. Plus a few other clones I might decide on. There's about 3-4 I forgot to label and can't really tell until there bigger. Also gonna be adding several more outdoor plants, try to clear out some space. There GREAT plants I just don't have room for. The big 3 is the only thing in my clones that I won't stop growing. I know I'm eventually gonna land that holy Grail plant, heck the SV and EC I can tell are gonna be fucking insane!!!! I scored a pack of Kosher Kush, so we'll be looking for cuts from those. I'm glad these Tahoe OG pheno are different, one has leaves kinda WiFi but a little smaller. The other version looks more like what I remembered the Tahoe OG.

Also using soil from Geo organics that's just getting started. I'll be growing plants in those blends. These a Gaia Gift more for outdoor, Cloud 9, very soft fluffy soil that's premiunm, and the other is Zens Blend. I'm going get the specs posted and some pics and talk more about this product!!!! Which is one of many. I've got some other past due thank you's and products I'm gonna be using I need to announce. I really think this soil is gonna be good, but let's grow a few plants and see!!!! WVs this and that is duct taped together getting this grow finished. I've had to turn off a lot of stuff. There's a few options I might have, I need to replace a outlet, and we just replaced a 20amp breaker and it doesn't work now. So I probably replace those 3-4 outlets and put that old breaker back in. I dunno if I overloaded the new one, I've removed a lot of stuff. But I gotta get my dehumidifier on its own plug in and my 8in and 6in Hydrofarm exhaust fans. Sorry guys I'll get some pics soon. I still haven't noticed anything from the light schedule blunder I'm calling it, damn 2 times SMFH. These are obviously top notch clones, I wish I'd got more OKGB 2.0, I think there's 2 smaller and one big ole gal. I've gave more Calmag for the ECSD and SV and all my plants this grow. I've got several Chocolate Nightmare, the nicest under the SP250 the others looked a little wispy bud wise, I put them under the HPS when I can keep it on. There pumping up, there's just a lot on the bottom. I probably should have pruned them better. But hopefully they ripe ok, seems like all those Chocolate Nightmare have a thick lower branches. But I'm moving around stuff and trying not to overload breakers. So if I get busy just know I'm eventually gonna load up my pics and stuff. It's JUST been a helluva week +10. Theres several real nice SV and ECSD, OGKB 2.0, Burning Man, Chocolate Nightmare, Key Lime x Dos......thats gonna be a hard to top grow with those strains

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just to add to the Lemon Tart smoke report, today my wife a non smoker said that shit smells like Peppermint!!!! And I swear I smelled some and that's what it seems to have a cool peppermint like smoke. It's about a 7 potency wise I'm gonna say, maybe 7.5 it's strong though.Real complex smoke and buzz I love it. Made some beautiful plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hopefully my ECSD pics took!!!! Some of the shorter ones I was able to super crop a lot when they was younger. The taller ones were a bit older and the stems would just break instead of supercropping. You got get topping and supercropping early if you get a cut. This plant I can't wait to finish and try!!!!

Attachments

• 20200613_223305.jpg
    20200613_223305.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200613_223206.jpg
    20200613_223206.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200613_222904.jpg
    20200613_222904.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200613_222423.jpg
    20200613_222423.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200613_222438.jpg
    20200613_222438.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh yea I'm back in business with pics, so Ill find those Burning Man pics I harvest around 54days call it. I took her outta the grow room to get the size of this baby at 50 some days!!!! That pics from the 12th. I just had her in a dark area and broke off the branches to hang. This plant was at least a year old. Hopefully the smoke is good!!!

Attachments

• 20200612_203523.jpg
    20200612_203523.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200612_203703.jpg
    20200612_203703.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200612_203536.jpg
    20200612_203536.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 34

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got several good size OGKB 2.0 clones, 4 total the one was basically just a clone put in flowering and is smaller. There's some Huge buds on them, there's 2 that look a little different bud formations. But with these lighting issues I've had I could be putting them back in flowering. Those OGKB and SV were under the HPS and have Huge buds. When I harvest we'll know more about things. My damn Veg room was cycled 12hrs a few days. I CAN'T let my good mother plants fuck up. Funny thing is I was gonna get some clones but since the light schedule was messed up a couple days if they'll clone ok?? Or if I should leave them on 24cycle or 18 once I get another timer for it?? Man I noticed that light off again in the Veg room and damn near shit!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry for the poor quality but we'll get these Outside soon and get pics at harvest. These are the 4 OGKB 2.0 I've got.

Attachments

• 20200613_223335.jpg
    20200613_223335.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200613_222301.jpg
    20200613_222301.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200613_222327.jpg
    20200613_222327.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200613_222405.jpg
    20200613_222405.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok these should be a few of the SV, I've got them labeled on the bucket. Once I start pulling them out I can get pics. But the foxtailing is probably the lighting recently. The SV did it some like that OGKB 2.0. Those look close if not finished. So I anticipate the OGKB are coming down next!!! The Chocolate Nightmare and SV and definitely the ECSD might take 2-3 wks. I'd say another week I can't remember how long my buddy was flowering the OGKB.

Attachments

• 20200613_222712.jpg
    20200613_222712.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200613_222653.jpg
    20200613_222653.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200613_222618.jpg
    20200613_222618.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I apologize I'm not sure were my minds at but the OG KB 2.0 will be around 70+ days, so it's 55-56days were looking at probably about the same time for the SV. The ECSD looks like most are gonna be near 80plus or minus on certain ones. Just get me some new timers and get soon 3 way adapters. I'm hoping everything is ok, I've got a lot of light, plenty to finish. I just don't want my cords getting hot. I had to manually turn on and off a few things, the damn Veg/mother room I unhooked again on accident. I've got one working, one I'm returning to Lowe's hopefully they got one left. And I'll probably buy at least 1 maybe 2 digital timers. I've gotta get the exhaust fans to stay on also. So I gotta make sure to unhook some stuff. And leave some stuff on. It's got very confusing, Hopefully get some new timers tomorrow and get everything back to some order. I've got another 12ga cord I need to run in place or a 14 and 12ga cord. I'm gonna go make sure what I'm going to do to get another Mth maybe in this grow. One good thing, the room the plants flower have been back on 12 hrs, that 1 timer and my ass getting up at 6am to go unhook. I'm so exhausted after this grow I've gotta get my electricity problems fixed and another top notch LED that's not eating up the amps

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Im gonna be giving away a ink-bird thermostat to somebody in this thread, or the real Anything Outdoors threads is were a winner will be chosen. The winner will send there addy for there brand new device to Ink-birds company, everything's free. I'll get a pic tonight and have the info on how were gonna pick. I'll probably just do a random between my indoor WVs this and that and the Anything Outdoors threads, the original thread I started over 3yrs ago

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys I'm going be giving away a Ink-Bird thermostat to a member or this thread or my Original Anything Outdoors threads. Heres the model and the winner can just send there addy to Ink-Bird and you'll receive this model I'm posting!!! We'll get the started soon I just wanted to let the guys that support me know I've got a surprise for the winner. It'll be the Anything Outdoors 2020!!!!, the original real thread that I use . And this thread of course. I'll get back to you guys how We'll do it. Probably random on this giveaway. I'd like to at least see you've been a member at least 6mths ok??

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat-Variations/dp/B07GQWY9HM

Latest posts

Latest posts