What's new

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Do any of you guys use Co2 in your garden's?? And how long say a 10 or 20 pound tank would last ??? I'd like to add some, I'm not sure how high I'd go with the level. But I'd probably start pretty low.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
These plants will get a silica, calmag, grow, 4xbloom, floriciloous!!!! Really bumped up the silica, and Calmag, Also the Fox Farm Grow and Tiger Bloom. This should do pretty good!!!! Kinda one of my go to mixes that's super good and proven to be not just talked about. WVS thread will contain facts. And most info is shared that's proven

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got some seed plants I'll start adding to the thread to give it some breeders stuff. But I'm still gonna add the clones and seeds from icmag members. I'm just getting some great seeds that's gonna be a fun time. I'm not gonna spoil until they arrive!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Today I went 4x Open Seasame 1xBeastie Bloomz and 1x Element Flower power I decided to add so the plants don't get to used to the same nutes. You know that Element probably has something Beastie Blooms doesn't visc versa. I love Beastie Blooms and Open Seasame. Anybody know much about using Co2??

Vash I found a nice rooted clone in one of those coir pieces I got sent. Only thing I'm not sure which it is lol. I'll probably be able to tell in a few weeks.

Also got both machines the 45 and 35 sites loaded. I mixed the Life solution about a tad over half strength a gal 10ml, it calls for 15ml. So I used Clonex, Hormex, and maybe that Midas compound. I've not added a hood or spray them it's around 80%+ humidity in there. I'm just removing water and adding ice cubes so it stays below 70. Plus I got some grow cubes with some good strains also!!! Already building up a lot of Burning Man and Sour Valley for next thread!!!! I'm hoping my Tahoe and OGKB 2.0 root!!! I usually strike out or get about half honestly. I'm hoping these do better, I went a lot lower with the PH around 5.7 this time. And trying to keep it cool in the rez!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got a few projects with seeds. There from Female Seeds I might start them in that thread also when I run them. Also some Seedsman stuff. And a few heavy hitters I hope I got in time???

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well it's funny you ask. I only use my soil 1 grow, that's how I was taught and tried it before to get nothing close to using new soil. But to answer your question, my mother wants it for her flower bed. I've left my outdoor soil the past 2 yrs also. She just started using it I'll let you guys know. She's convinced it's magic soil lol, so hopefully it'll do ok. I got my indoor soil I gave her!!!! You like your Mars Hydro GMT, I love the SP 250

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got mail in a huge way. I barely got the Birthday Banger at Cannarado before they sold out.....Ive seen another site jump the price from 80$ to 198$ which ain't really my business. But I think it's bullshit. They might well be worth that. It's Karmas Headbanger x Birthday Cake. And some outstanding freebies I'm really excited about Dosidos x DoHo(Sundough) I think makes there Doho. I've got a few other DoHo varieties I need to run and get a nice fem to cut on. Rado is always generous with there seeds, I've always got a few more in my pack. But I'll probably germ 2 Bangers and 3 Dosidos x which I love also. I'm trying to clone Sweat Seeds Dosidos that's pronounced different

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got another hopefully blockbuster I landed before it got gone?? I'll tell you guys if it happens. And in the next couple MTHS try and get a few good cuts from both these strains. Big ups to Cannarado, I know they could've pulled the old out of stock move on me but they didnt. That really means something from were i get my seeds, I usually have to express cash or MO and have missed some good stuff because a lot of seed companies won't give you 3-4days to express cash......nothing I've ever ran from Rado has been bad. Were GONNA have big expectations on those 2 strains.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys there on the way and hopefully get here soon got some Kosher Kush from DNA coming that will be trying to get cuts from. I've wanted to try the Kosher for several yrs, I'd like to try the Holy Grail Kush. But I've got 6 Kosher Kush on the way, Seedsman Bubba Kush, and Bruce Banger which I've ran that was great. It's a watered down Sour Valley. My friend I know ECSD x SFVBX3 is kinda like a Bruce Banner anyway right. Except its regular SD x SFV . All I know is there Birthday Banger and Kosher Kush coming soon.

Still having trouble cloning, I'm not sure it went from hot to ice cold and I went from ice cubes to heat mats. I've got some in cubes I'm gonna hopefully get rooted. My OGKB 2.0 mom might have to be quarantined and see if I can get some more cuts from her. I thought these did good the first 3 days I had the water around 68 and humidity in the 80s with the domes??? I don't know, I've got a few more cubes to try

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Do you guys wipe with alcohol every cut, does the alcohol need rinsed off with water??? Gotta figure this out.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You like your Mars Hydro GMT, I love the SP 250[/QUOTE]

I dump my compost in the garden too. Trouble is, now I've dumped over 2,000 litres, the garden's got quite a slope to one side.
Loving my mars, its making them grow a bit too much though, I only have so much head room. Is that what the kids are calling "1st world problems" these days? Lol.

kritios

Do you guys wipe with alcohol every cut, does the alcohol need rinsed off with water???

I don't, I wipe the tool once when I start. Then again, my cloning runs hot and cold. Lost my last batch to brown slime.

Gonna try sterilizing the cloner better. 10% bleach solution between runs.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I don't, I wipe the tool once when I start. Then again, my cloning runs hot and cold. Lost my last batch to brown slime.

Gonna try sterilizing the cloner better. 10% bleach solution between runs.

Man I've tried many different things and I cleaned them longer this time to get the bleach out of the sprayers. I do the 10% Clorox and let it run many times and dump it several. I usually let it spray 2hrs+ after I dump the water??? I'm not sure it's just keep practicing. I've went different PH and temps. Got temp and humidity digital meters

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea once there slimmed your fucked!!! I've got some doing a lot better in the RRs now. Just can't let them get to wet or to dry for a couple weeks. I think I got 2 Tahoe OGs to root, I've got them in Solo Cups on a heat mat. Might get a couple Strawberry Aks, Gelato OGs, I've got 2-3 in RR I'm not sure what strain they are. Once they get a little bigger I can usually tell

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well everything's been good. Its been crazy humid and I'm filling up over 5gals of water easily the last week. I'm gonna have to get a bigger over flow bucket. I've been kinda thinking about if it could work to put about 10-20 plants into a self watering system. I'd like to have a res with some nutes for the day in it. It be nice to just have something put 1/2 gal a day or whatever you need you could change some settings. I don't mind carry water, but I figured I'd help if I could get some extra nutes, especially in flowering . It's just something I wonder if I could do?? I have to move stuff around for a few mins sometimes to get to a plant watered and have enough slack. I could maybe do 10 would probably be easier especially on a trail. That's just me getting board, but if I could have a 20gal res filled up to sprinkler some water on each plant.

Like I said just doing my routine fed and some extras. I added some flower power from Element. I usually do my silica, calmag, bloom, florilicous, and grow if needed. But I been backing off grow pretty heavy, After 30 days I'll start switching to more Bestie Blooms, and I'll start easing away from Silica around 30-40dayish. Then the next fed I'll do the Open Seasame, Beastie Blooms. I've even did a seaweed bliss feeding and flower fuel just alone. Been keeping that Mikrobs in there. It's about time for another Humic Acid. But I went plain water one day, plus I'll do a dry day once a week. This is just kinda how I rotate my flowering stuff around. Man this ladying are getting huge. Ive got several clones and a 20gal tube im gone put a nice Key Lime x Dos in and maybe a few Burning Man clones. Man that Burning Man Mom is Huge, looks like some nice buds. This might be a keeper. Glad I was able to get lucky and clone those. I've seriously got about 4-5 clones that's rooted in RRs I transplant I'll not exactly sure what strain they are. The SV, ECSD, are very easy once they get a little older to tell, very uniform. I was messing with so many strains hopefully I can figure them out. I'm just glad to have them. they should by good. I've put a lot of time in the Strawberry Aks and Geloto OG, and Sweat Seeds Dos. I've been trying to get several to run at some point. I'll probably add some seed plants to every grow if I got room. Just watching days go by, I gotta delete some pics so I could load more

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man just went with Phed plain water today. Everything is looking nice it's about 36 days. I gotta get a pic of this Burning Man!!!! It's nice lime green bright orange hairs. Glad I added one to the grow, it'll be a lot smaller than the Momma. The Burning Man might be better than this pheno of Chocolate Nightmare. The Burning Man mother has been vegging forever, alia the Lemon Tart mom the last grow. I already like the 1000hps added to the grow....it just makes the plants bigger with the penetration. The Mars Hydro SP and Updayday even do a great job. I think the SP250 needs another to go with it so you can grow more plants. Sorry guys i promise to get some pics deleted, Some of these Babies are getting huge. I've got several ECSD that are getting huge. I'm gonna have to get in and trim around the bottoms and remove what I can to keep them from mold. It's ( dehumidifier) been filling up more than 5gal in the time in between waters. Gonna have to get a 7 or 10gal. The dehumidifier is working it's ass off filling up 5gal buckets lol, I can't keep them emptied gotta get bigger bucket!!! It's been Super hot cloudy, humid as fuck. I had a oscillating fan I added to the grow room. I might buy 2 more this week, gotta give the wife's back !she lended to the grow.