What's new

wut the FUCK u do fa 420?? huh?

L

LolaGal

4/20 celebration was going fine until.....

4/20 celebration was going fine until.....

[INSERT STOCK PHOTO OF WOMAN STREAKER BEING ARRESTED HERE]

Dang! They laid a trap for me after last year's run! Here I am headed off to jail...... 4/20 was fun while it lasted...

EDIT: Sorry to offend somebody with my joke picture, Sorry KharmaGirl to make work for you.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ROJO145

Veteran
Dang! They laid a trap for me after last year's run! Here I am headed off to jail...... 4/20 was fun while it lasted...

LOL....sucker!!Thats cuz ya left the skirt on.To much resistance creates drag,slows ya down.Next year,drop the skirt you'll be faster!!

L

LolaGal

LOL....sucker!!Thats cuz ya left the skirt on.To much resistance creates drag,slows ya down.Next year,drop the skirt you'll be faster!!

Look closer, that cop has wrapped a towel around, that's not a skirt! The cop is holding it on with his hands!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran

Looks like it was a bit "chilly".....remember to wear your eye protection boys and girls :D

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
a shit load of disc golf and the fattest grill you've probably seen in a minute..
we ended up mixin a gram of each - LA Confidential, Hash Plant, B12, Special K, Mr. bubble and blueberry.

was a glorious day!!

fireman22

woke up and smoked the remainder of a joint. Took a shower, made coffee, watch the 4/20 Family guy episode (thanks to love) smoked another jay. Longboarded to a head shop where I bought two slides for $15 and some Brown Sugar Wraps. Went to class visitied another head shop and the remainder of the day is a blur of that included tremoundous amounts of grass and grub. Including Itailian suasage, cross joint, chicken sandwich, tsaunmia bong, beer brat, over 1/2oz jay, many other jays rolled with my new paper, mini bbq hot dogs, keif hits, spinach dip, and breaking in the new slides.

All in all, great day!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Escaped from custody....smokin again! :D

*Drum roll*

0_birthday_girl_cake.gif