What's new

wut the FUCK u do fa 420?? huh?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I blazed some blue dream, affgooy, purple kush, and green crack, drank some lokos with me folks, got in the studio then got on the 360 after everyone sleep. good day ya know? the fuck u do?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
hey I just realized this shit go all day..... fuck it, lets get it crackin!!!!!

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
I smoke smoke smoke. Oh also today begins a new era for California Cannabis Inc. as we will begin advertising via Google on 420! =)

ROJO145

Veteran
I just cut down and removed all the suns off around 1.5 elbows of dank!!its hangin like a big game animal now.Not a bad way to spend an hour,sadly,I aint got no smokin weed....soon:joint:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drinking coffee now, then it's off to throw some disc. I'll be burning LP#1 with some Deep Congo dry sift sprinkled in the j. I might eat a spoon of butter also. Just to really kick things up.
Have a great day everybody!

M

MEDI-EVIL

nice day here in ireland so just starting my 420 day off.
it's 1 oclock in the afternoon im going to do the green house with a few cans & even more doobies.. happy 4.20 folks

me.

ps.. if im about later talking shit you know why..haha

Last edited:
C

Cookie monster

God i must live a really boring life...out tending the vegatables with my pups and hoofing a bong ah ell keeps me happy...have a good one y'all

C

Cookie monster

nice day here in ireland so just starting my 420 day off.
it's 1 oclock in the afternoon im going to do the green house with a few cans & even more doobies.. happy 4.20 folks

me.

must be an irish thing eh MEDI, gardening on 4/20....gotta be the nicest day so far this year weather wise

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I was at the Highway420 March in Niagara Falls on Saturday. I know it is the 18th, but it is closest Saturday to today.

A few hundred smokers parading around downtown Niagara Falls, was a good time, today I am going into a shift at the Head shop I work part time at

M

MEDI-EVIL

most deff cookie monster' little bit of sun & we go little nuts over here,lol
i just hope this ain't our summer bro..
glad you had a goood day dr dog i would love to see the falls in person.
shame your working today bro. you could always start later.lol

me.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I spell correctly and use proper grammar for 4/20 as well as any other day of the year. As well as puff copious amounts of cannabis.

peace -fb

Got up this morning loaded a bowl after a shower and just waiting now to head off to work...don't worry though yall I'll get my 420 smoke in during the day:joint::woohoo:

bterzz

Veteran
i smoked a bunch of unkonwn weed and now im starving for a big bowl of mini wheats.

i stayed up for 4;20 thinking i would fall asleep shortly after but it doesnt seem that way..

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
good day fellow toker! happy 4-20!!!
me & my bro are going to be blazing all day long....got some jerk chicken and some pineapple for the grill, red stripe is getting quite cold and the bowls are all clean and ready for our annual 4-20 expo. We've got some chronic, afghani and some arizona we're going to hit up at high noon. Been waiting for this day for a long time. It's going to rain here all day, so it's inside with kind bud, cold brew, great food and great tunes.
Have a great day ICMag!!!

JQP

Well, lemme see, I started the day about 5 a.m. by cleaning the kitchen up, unloading the dishwasher, loading it up, washed a bunch of pans, checked my plants (all doin good), went out and de-graveled a side lawn after a crummy snowy and icy winter with many shovel fulls loads of my gravel driveway ending up in the lawn (5 wheelbarrows full), then raked the lawn to de-thatch it, came in to take a shower, but first gonna toke up a bit. Got the day off too!

Hope y'all have a great day!

JQ

ROJO145

Veteran
Damn..I wish I was with Dubwise today!!Fuckin jerk chicken got my mouth watering!!Been too long since I had it,and it is good.A barbeque is always good for the soul,specialy if the sun is shinin!!Everyone have a great day:smoker:

sweetsensi

just rolled some nice frosty nug in a blunt wrap just gunna kick back watch tv and enjoy my last day burnin before my tolerance break