What's new

wtf sensi seeds??????

noodleman

Reply from seed vendor about bad sensi seeds

Reply from seed vendor about bad sensi seeds

This is the reply I received after 2 e-mails to the seed vendor about none of my Mothers Finest seeds popping. I intend to send them back the seed package. Apparently they will talk to Sensi about this.

Oh, and the people who have posted saying basically 'it's a bitch that it happened but it's got to be grower error" - keep buying from Sensi and you too will experience gorwer error.

"Hi there

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your souvenirs, as you are aware we sell these solely for souvenir and storage purposes and by ordering you confirm you comply with your local laws regarding the purchase of seeds in your country.

Please return any dissatisfactory items and packaging back to us to forward to the breeder to inspect with a view to a replacement.

Many Thanks and I thank you in advance for understanding we do not process claims in the UK."

E

elmanito

Sensi seeds had some companies working for them for professional seed production.After the Dutch law changed in 1999 they had to stop with the seed production (e.g. Jack Herer strain).What happend then and how they do their seed production at this moment, i dont know.If i read what Dubi wrote that he had spoken some guys working for Sensi in small grow ups in his region, i can imagine that problems with seeds will occure if you dont take care for the quality of the seeds and the strains.

Another problem is of course the storage of the seeds.When an internet retailer sell seeds of Sensi and they store the seeds at room temperature for a long time untill there is a customer order, this will decrease the germination dramatically.

Sometimes it is just difficult to say what is causing the problem.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

lasko

I never have problems with sensis seeds when bought in sensi shop in dam, but a lot of problems with seeds from net sources, not just sensis
I dont see problems in germinating seeds, but in big genetical changes from 1990 when i first time planted sensi seeds
my 2 cents

J

Jenn

I only purchased a pack of Sensi Seeds one time. It was their Hindu Kush, I received 16 seeds in the pack at the time and only two of them germinated. This was the only time I ever had a problem with seed germinatiion.

I would really like to pick up a pack of Jack Herer but I just cant bring myself to pay $230.00 for the seeds.

Anyway good luck to everyone sprouting those beans.

~ Jenn

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are just to many people having issues with there seeds for it to be grower error. I have tried 3 of there strains and all where very bad.

1. Jack Herer germ good phenos where schwag. After 150 days in flower they went into the hash bin.
2. ERSB 10 beans no germ. This was the first batch they released
3. Hash plant 10 beans no germ.

I grow allot and for these kinda of odds of bad germ/Phenos efecting so many people is most likly from the breeder. All of these where purchased fom Gypsy back in the day so im pretty sure he knows how to keep his stock as fresh as they day he got them.

D

DMXAK47

Last month i ordered a single seed of jack flash#5. i think im going to plant it and see if it pops up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the problems im seeing and hearing about are there most expensive strains. These cost allot of money for us growers and they(breeder) just wont through them out even when they know there over 5 years old.

Maxyeild

To sum this all up they USED to be the best!........BUT things have gone sour over there these days and they offer NO help on there site, just delete any post that calls there product in question. Much Much better genetics out there these days for way less money. To bad they fell apart cause I used to buy was Sensi.........

Primary Source

Silver Pearl is no longer available!

Silver Pearl is no longer available!

Just in case it wasn't clear from the previous post, Sensi Seeds has not sold Silver Pearl for 2 years.

This means that ALL Silver Pearl offered for sale by resellers is currently past its sell-by date.

Silver Pearl should not be on sale from any reseller, as all remaining seeds are beyond their commercial life, according to the breeder.

Anyone still planning on ordering Silver Pearl from a reseller should take caveat emptor to heart and recognise that they're probably not going to germinate. Buy at your own risk.

dmt

Veteran
hey guys, i just wanted to say that i was gifted some white label master kush and they are 2 weeks from harvest. these plants are not kush, i dont even know what they are??????? they smell sweet like fruity candy, so bogus, even with underwatering/feeding the fan leaves are still ram horning. like i said before, im not upset with my situation so much that im upset a empire has fallen, bye bye sensi, im goin with the new breeders, im done, d

ManoVerde

There are just to many people having issues with there seeds for it to be grower error. I have tried 3 of there strains and all where very bad.

1. Jack Herer germ good phenos where schwag. After 150 days in flower they went into the hash bin.
2. ERSB 10 beans no germ. This was the first batch they released
3. Hash plant 10 beans no germ.

I grow allot and for these kinda of odds of bad germ/Phenos efecting so many people is most likly from the breeder. All of these where purchased
fom Gypsy back in the day so im pretty sure he knows how to keep his stock as fresh as they day he got them.

I tell u, in spanish forum I´ve seen lots of threads opend because of bad germ rates in sensi seeds, but all of them ever only complain about the expensive ones like the ones u have mentioned.

Sensi seeds expensive seeds = bad germ rates.

I have experienced it myself with NL only one germed. My personal friends (not from forum) have had the same experience with ERSB and Jack Herer.

Me and friends have bought sensi "cheaper" strains lots of times and had good germ rates.
i have seen lots of people in spanish forum having exactly the same experience with the cheaper and expensive ones. :fsu:

<<<thats the reason why i only buy the cheaper ones!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was told flatly in person at sensi in AmDam last year that SP is deffo deleted now and wont be back....So I have asked Shanti a few times if he can produce it with Nev's stock but had no answer from him either....I just want some Silver Pearl is that really so difficult? If theres a cut still around anywhere that is caramel and menthol in equal measure can someone point me in the right direction please...lol. I Miss Her!

joaquin386

I did grow in 2000-2001 their Shiva Shanti and it was marvelous. Miss it really. After that I never grow up anything from them, really bad reviews.

dmt

Veteran
Was told flatly in person at sensi in AmDam last year that SP is deffo deleted now and wont be back....So I have asked Shanti a few times if he can produce it with Nev's stock but had no answer from him either....I just want some Silver Pearl is that really so difficult? If theres a cut still around anywhere that is caramel and menthol in equal measure can someone point me in the right direction please...lol. I Miss Her!
love the sp man, why cancel that one of all their stuff, d

hashit

I spent a good amount of money for Sensi Jack Herer - out of the 10 seeds, 6 germinated. 3 of the 6 were very weak seedlings...and I only ended up with 2 females. Out of those 2 females, one was a runt and the other one was a great pheno.

I will probably never grow them again unless I am given a clone. I grew another strain side-by-side that I got as a freebie seed, and it out performed the Jack.

Very dissapointed!

Latest posts

Latest posts