What's new

WTF is w/feminized genetics,

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
I´m a guerrilla grower too ..so WTF??

DSC07717.jpg

DSC08528.jpg

lol guys chill so am i!! i was poking fun at the fact that he used the word guerrilla instead of gorilla... it was just a joke! settle down haha

ps. raco those look like secuoia trees! haha nice stuff :D

darwin

T

TheGerm

Helpful...!

Helpful...!

mate the point is that it doesn't matter how it's forced to show hermaphroditism, the different ways of doing it don't affect the plant genetically, they can only express what their genes will allow them to, so using chemicals to do induce the hormone/chemical change to make a hermie is no different from using temperature changes, light changes, or other stresses to induce the same hormone/chemical change in the plant.

the chemicals we're using may be unnatural, but the response is natural.

Dont know how I missed these posts but they seemed to make some kind of light bulb go off in my head. Still think fem seeds suck though. How the hell do you multi quote ?

TheGerm

T

TheGerm

Helpful...!

Helpful...!

Nor does it in an unnatural environment. Chemically forcing a female to produce male stamen is NOT changing the plant to a male. THAT is the key to all of you misunderstanding of the issue I think. *edit..also any progeny from a forced fem/fem breeding that would show male stamen have NOT been changed to a male, no how, no way, not gonna happen.
Well...there is the random mutation issue to deal with, but you are light years away from grasping that concept.
Repeat...forcing does NOT turn a female into a male, no how, no way, not gonna happen. All that is happening is a manipulation of the mechanisms that the plant already has in place.

And you may know how to put pollen on a plant. And you may know how to select for desired traits. But you obviously do not have a grasp of the basic concepts of breeding and genetics.

People are trying to help you learn the truth, Hempy...not show that you don't know shit. Some things don't need to be shown.
I suggest lots of humble pie...humble pie can be good. Try thirty days in the hole and other merriot standards.
(don't know what else to do, might as well talk music...sigh)

Hard to say it but hoosierdaddys post was also very helpful with the light bulb thing going off. Thanks, cough, cough, cough. Ok, now Im out of this thread, I think. Peace......!

TheGerm

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Dont know how I missed these posts but they seemed to make some kind of light bulb go off in my head. Still think fem seeds suck though. How the hell do you multi quote ?

TheGerm

if you scroll down after hitting reply you'll have a whole heap of the posts you've been reading etc previous to the last one and you can select shit out of there to quote it. or just type out that quote code and put what they said into the middle the codes [ QUOTE="NAME" ] [ /QUOTE ] don't add those spaces in i just put them there so you'd be able to see the code.

there's just no reason that fem seeds should suck man, i mean whether or not people are doing it for a quick buck, that's not fem seeds that suck, it's the people doing it for cash and using shitty techniques, maybe THEIR fem seeds suck, but it can be done well and properly to result in as healthy seeds as M/F seeds. genetic theory dictates this... there is no difference in health between F/F and M/F on paper... it comes down to what plants you've used, their genetic history and how you've selected it/techniques you've used etc... in the end it comes down to the person and their fallibility

E

elmanito

‘Kompolti Hybrid TC’ (registered in 1983) is a three-way-cross hybrid in which two selections from Chinese origin, ‘Kinai Kétlaki’ (dioecious) and ‘Kinai Egylaki’ (monoecious), and ‘Kompolti’ are combined. The first step of the crossing (‘Kinai dioecious’ x ‘Kinai monoecious’) where the monoecious parent acts as pollen spender, gives a unisexual, almost pure female F1, called ‘Kinai Uniszex’. This unisexual progeny can be considered as an analogue for male sterile breeding lines. It is subsequently used as a female parent in the crossing (‘Kinai Uniszex’ x ‘Kompolti’) which produces the commercial three-way-cross hybrid ‘Kompolti Hybrid TC’, which has again a 50/50 sex ratio.

A single cross hybrid cultivar is ‘Uniko-B’ (registered in 1969). It is a hybrid progeny of ‘Kompolti’ x ‘Fibrimon 21’, where the monoecious ‘Fibrimon 21’ acts as a pollen spender. The F1, being almost unisexual female, is used to produce an F2, containing approximately 30% males, which is cultivated for fiber.

Actually as you can see it is not entire new.Iván Bócsa is a great Hungarian hemp breeder BTW.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

as quoted by Darwinsbulldog

"There's just no reason that fem seeds should suck man, i mean whether or not people are doing it for a quick buck, that's not fem seeds that suck, it's the people doing it for cash and using shitty techniques, maybe THEIR fem seeds suck, but it can be done well and properly to result in as healthy seeds as M/F seeds. genetic theory dictates this... there is no difference in health between F/F and M/F on paper... it comes down to what plants you've used, their genetic history and how you've selected it/techniques you've used etc... in the end it comes down to the person and their fallibility "

You couldn't have said it better my friend....

Why we waste our time with the likes of Germ or Hempy is beyond me,,,to be honest I feel these types of simpletons are so far out of their element in a thread like this ,,they aren't even worth acknowledging.

When I see Tom in here being patient and biting his lip I thought I'd at least help pull the weight a bit...

Kudos Thomas!!!

Here's some pics of some of my work with feminized genetics,,,This is what happens when proper parents P1,s are selected initially ....

Call it an eye or just an acute observation,,,when the proper selections are made great things happen,and every bean is a wonderful gal that will never cease to amaze you..

Am I a republican or pimp?? LOL! Neither I'm an engineer ,inventor, caregiver,outdoorsman,avid researcher and yes I'm a Breeder!......I've given away more seed than you will ever grow in 40 lifetimes Germ!
Not that you've ever grown anything and most likely are an urbanite living in a lil apt,but you have access to the internet so your life is now complete.

When done with a silver compound be it colloidal silver (as I endorse) or silver thiosulphate in a proper manner ,no stress is induced ..

The problem with you half wits is you spout off about the old practice that Soma or DP used initially before the concept was fully understood...they were using hermies as parents for pollen....results will be exactly as one would expect,,,hermie prone progeny.

I deal with sick people now and cater to their needs,,we have state laws that must be adhered to ,and this includes keeping numbers low.
I also live in MI we are in a depression here,,all patients are broke and don't have $ to waste on some jack off who claims to be a breeder half assed attempts at making a strain that is what it claims to be...
They need femmed seeds (to keep their numbers down) and a damned good chance at scoring a superb keeper...

Med patients have no fuggin reason to waste their time on males,,,this is a specific and focused application,,,,again many boneheads can't figure that concept out!

They don't give a damn about so called ethics of you hippies! and greenies! there are no ethics when it comes to a plant!

Me giving it to your wife hard and heavy w/o your consent is unethical! got it?
The reason I mentioned that every seed merchant deserves every penny they get is because after years of watching the herd buy seeds from sellers,let outstanding phenos
slip through their hands and never even bother making seeds with the genetic material they have , keep clones etc..
I've basicly reached a boiling point and am done caring about people as a whole,,,they are stupid and lazy,,and assuming..
They just assume that a strain is gonna be there for them when ever they beckon for it,,,,never mind it's illegal..
I know this doesn't apply to everybody,but it does for the majority...

At least the vendors,breeders,pollen chuckers are taking the initiative to further and assure the genetics are fresh ....
Therefore I applaud them....
sure rez can be an ass ,,and he brags about buying a ferrari etc.. hey as you can see I am just as abrasive,,,but he and gypsy and whomever else is making
$$$$ deserves it,,,because they took the initiative,,while the fat ,dumb ,lazy masses decided it's too much a task to do ,,,,so let them eat cake!

I'll take care of the med patients that are in my vicinity and also release a few special med strains that I make,,,,I've never made a dime off a seed,but I hold
no grudge against anybody that does any longer!!

Monsanto creating terminator genes is unethical!
US military at the order of US corporations forcing Iraqi farmers to destroy centuries old heirloom seedstock for their survival,,,and in turn buy their fucking terminator seeds

IS Fucking unethical!!!!!!!! got it???

BTW!! Germ,since you've made it so obvious that you have zero experience in this field,,I'll point out the obvious for ya kid...

guerilla growing requires a helluva trek into tough terrain,and desolate places,,,,thus "guerilla" try humping all your supplies and
a kit full of hundreds of fragile rooted cuts to that locale!!! yeah keep them moist and unbroken! LOL!
do you see how utterly ignorant you are now??? femmed seeds are the ticket !!!
People like you who come here with nothing top offer other than your opinion that fem seeds suck,are armchair quarterbacks....
You've never done a thing and are out of your league....we know your lousy stance now shove off!

enjoy the Evils that femmed breeding has created!!! muuhaaaaa!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
as quoted by Darwinsbulldog

"There's just no reason that fem seeds should suck man, i mean whether or not people are doing it for a quick buck, that's not fem seeds that suck, it's the people doing it for cash and using shitty techniques, maybe THEIR fem seeds suck, but it can be done well and properly to result in as healthy seeds as M/F seeds. genetic theory dictates this... there is no difference in health between F/F and M/F on paper... it comes down to what plants you've used, their genetic history and how you've selected it/techniques you've used etc... in the end it comes down to the person and their fallibility "

You couldn't have said it better my friend....

Why we waste our time with the likes of Germ or Hempy is beyond me,,,to be honest I feel these types of simpletons are so far out of their element in a thread like this ,,they aren't even worth acknowledging.

When I see Tom in here being patient and biting his lip I thought I'd at least help pull the weight a bit...

Kudos Thomas!!!

Here's some pics of some of my work with feminized genetics,,,This is what happens when proper parents P1,s are selected initially ....

Call it an eye or just acute observation,,,when the proper selections are made great things happen,and every bean is a wonderful gal that will cease to amaze you..

Am I a republican or pimp?? LOL! I'm an engineer ,inventor, caregiver,outdoorsman,avid researcher and yes I'm a Breeder!......I've given away more seed than you will ever grow in 40 lifetimes Germ!
Not that you've ever grown anything and most likely are an urbanite living in a lil apt,but you have access to the internet so your life is now complete.

When done with a silver compound be it colloidal silver (as I endorse) or silver thiosulphate in a proper manner ,no stress is induced ..

The problem with you half wits is you spout off about the old practice that Soma or DP used initially before the concept was fully understood...they were using hermies as parents for pollen....results will be exactly as one would expect,,,hermie prone progeny.

I deal with sick people now and cater to their needs,,we have state laws that must be adhered to ,and this includes keeping numbers low.
I also live in MI we are in a depression here,,all patients are broke and don't have $ to waste on some jack off who claims to be a breeder half assed attempts at making a strain that is what it claims to be...
They need femmed seeds (to keep their numbers down) and a damned good chance at scoring a superb keeper...

Med patients have no fuggin reason to waste their time on males,,,this is a specific and focused application,,,,again many boneheads can't figure that concept out!

They don't give a damn about so called ethics of you hippies! and greenies! there are no ethics when it comes to a plant!

Me giving it to your wife hard and heavy w/o your consent is unethical! got it?

Monsanto creating terminator genes is unethical!
US military at the order of US corporations forcing Iraqi farmers to destroy centuries old heirloom seedstock for their survival,,,and in turn buy their fucking terminator seeds

IS Fucking unethical!!!!!!!! got it???

enjoy the Evils that femmed breeding has created!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

man kudos to you Wandering Roman i'm going to leave all those photos in the quote just so i can look at them all over again (as well as everyone else) when scrolling down this page next time! mate they are some beautiful specimens! it's nice to see a few decent hearted people out there doing more than their fair share for others and the cannabis community, people like you give us all a good name!

don't stop fighting the good fight mate! from down under :gday:

ps. the foxtails on idam are off tap! that things as thick as my waist haha

darwin

andl

great plants man!

but i dont agree with you, you are more a business man than a breeder.

and if plants have nothing to do with ethics?

huh? people sure also dont...

you got nice plants and good smoke maybe too

but your attidtude lacks hard.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Prohibition and economics have created a niche market for feminized seed. I'm ill and live in a country where cannabis is illegal and does not recoginze the plants medicinal benefits.

I need to keep my plant numbers low so have no choice....so far since using femm seed I've been real happy and well.....thats what counts for me.

When prohibition is over.....IF....then I've got a shit load of regular seeds in the fridge that I'll happily grow through.

IF I had a choice I would use regular seed over feminized....but thats because I'm an old fart stuck in his ways and I like to get to know a strain over many years. Feminized strains tend to make good mothers for about 5 years before there are problems. Whereas regular you can find a mother that will do good for up to 20 years.

Just my experience.

reitme

I'm new here and I don't want to piss anyone off, that said....I brought back Sensi Seeds Super Skunk in '96 from Amsterdam (Cannabis College). ALL 10 of them turned Hermie, grown outdoors at 42 degrees Latitude. When I grew the resulting seeds the following year I got 2 lbs. from one plant. I had no hermaphrodites plants from the seeds that came from the original Hermaphrodite plants and most were females, not all. The second year I had "Super Plants" from the F2 seeds, I recall one being 4 ft. tall, one massive Cola, with no side branches. It was so sticky you couldn't roll it. After 5 years of "playing breeder" I started getting inbreeding depression in the form of low potency. I crossed these Super Skunk with a potent unknown variety and regained the potency, but then the Hermie genes raised their ugly head in a few plants. Then a Nasty Ex girlfriend stole the whole lot and I started over with new seeds, grown indoors and 1 out of 9 is a Hermaphrodite. These were BDS Seeds, not Sensi Seeds. I think this must be a normal trait from the Genetics used to make Super Skunk. Like begets like, so I try to avoid Hermaphrodite seeds, but I've read that Hermaphrodites can be a good thing, as I experienced, or Not. I hope this helps someone, it's just my opinion.However, Opinions are like butt holes everyone has them and they all stink. Good Luck.

Germ,you're a funny lil guy,,do me a favor don't pm me again..
I have no desire to converse with you.

It's fun to see some of the so called big names like Rez who talked so much shit about feminized seed ,it's practice and application now making them...

Especially after he swore to all his lil minions and mindless bots that he'd never!!!

well Rez I'm glad to have you change your mind,and you are welcome to do that!
But I really think that you are playing with fire bro!

You are admittedly using a light stress induced hermie for a pollen source....
we both know that's a crap shoot at best! you may pull it off,,,we'll see it just depends
on how stable that momma is,,,but remember just because you have the price at 50 bucks
doesn't excuse the fact that you are now practicing a method you spoke against loud and proud,,and doing it half hearted and half assed....

we both know that...you are using a hermie as a P1 ,,I see a member (Indifferent) in your thread point out the bold truth and explain this in your thread and he is now banned...

That's not classy ,,,,not at all....

I do want you to continue to make fems ,,,,but damn it Rez do it right!!!
Too many young lil impressionable minds are watching you,and you're doing it all wrong.

Don't spread Bullshit about using sts and it creates mutants Rez!! we both know that's
horse shit ,,,,your genetic material in the P1's will offer mutants not an ethylene inhibition
during maturation.....that is as laughable as some numbskulls here on this site and even this thread stating that a femmed gal will actually somehow fall apart as it approaches some magic 5 years marker.....

really?? somebody show me evidence!! I have a bridge for sale in the back of my closet as well!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE WORD HERMI CANOT BE CURRENTLY APPLYED TO CANNABIS BECAUSE ALL CANABIS HAS DEVELOPED SEX CHROMOZONES AND NO CANNABI BIOTYPES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED HEMAPHRODITE,,,,,,ALL CANNABIS IS DIOECIOUS AND SUB-DIECOUS

THE CORRECT TERM FOR AN INDERVIDUAL EXPRESING INTERSEXED TRAITS WITHIN DIOECIOUS AND SUB-DIECOUS POPULATIONS IS; "MONOECIOUS"

DONT TELL REZ ABOUT SPREADING BULL WHEN SOME OF YOU ARE DOING THE SAME,,,,,,,

STOP USING THE WORD HERMAPHRODITE

[note],,,Rez is taking the first step in removing intersex expreshion from is line,,,,,,,,what are you all complaining about,,?

Last edited:
-^^ Stagger,

What I meant is that you came in here saying things like -

(Stagger)"Feminized seeds are more likely to herm" (than M/F seeds)

(Stagger)"At least with standard seeds after pulling males its "all good" BUT with feminized(genetics) seeds, the grower needs to always be on the "lookout" for herms, even after finding a female keeper."

- etc, all crap, then you seemed to try to back it up by quoting Rob Clarke? Horse shit, that's wtf I mean. Rob Clarke developed lines for GW Pharmaceuticals via, yep, selfing, forced reversals. So it is the ultimate irony if you think he's down for this, this ignorant witch hunt. -T

This is like playing chess with children who do not comprehend the word checkmate and just keep right on playing anyway, not realizing it's, just, over.

Tom its over? But you keep posting prolonging it? And its over because you say it is right? Ive backed up what Im saying from several sources but you said their unreliable. So I quoted(Rob Clarke) from your list of superduper growers, and then thats "horse shit"? What a joke. First of all my quote'n Rob was all about the environment CAN influence sex.Not what your saying about the above (feminized) topic.

Two completely different topics dude.! Me adding 2 and 2 together and being way off base, is perfectly describing your above reply. Way off somewhere, huh? And any experienced honest grower knows that feminized is more likely to herm than standard. And yes growers w/feminized genetics should be on the lookout for herms down the road. Remember w/so many "stupid" breeders creating shitty feminized seeds now, it would only make sense that feminized genetics are producing more herms than standard!

Last time hoosier I never said enviro changes a male into a female,ect..Every1 already knows that a plant can only express whats in their genetics. Good example of you trying to get out of the shithole you put yourself in. Since Im now going to be working fulltime outdoors w/no internet I will now leave (unlike hoos promises) you guys till late fall. Im sure I'll be missed. Theres not just 2 sides to this thread, mabey I can get one of those reach arounds hoosier gives his team members! see ya late fall....

D

Dalaihempy

That is really going to hurt my feeling i will need therapy for this lol.

You know your types amaze me you remind me of the likes of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il every one that don't support your vues need to be removed well let me remind you in a free world every one has there vues and opinions and if you don't like them then tuff because there are more than just me that think your vues on female seeds is like driving the future evaluation of cannabisin directly off a cliff.

Only a few years ago if i had posted which i did saying how a female cannabis plant can produced a single seed and it was a preservation triga i was laft at and told it was a hermaphrodite and told the only good thing i could do with it or any plant like it was to cull it now the same experts are telling me that female seeds are the best thing to cannabis since sliced bread.

You can express your vues and opinions but i am so fucken tired of people like you that think your better than the rest of us and belittling others because there opinions are different to yours is only showing your true side an ugly one by the way.

You posted some nice looking plants well they look nice but it don't mean much does it to prove that in the next generation or a few generations down the line it as in hermaphrodites wont be standing there does it.

I think breeding is about selection about working a line to achieve results you your self would like in a plant 2 people can start with the same 2 parents yet 5 years down the road both have a different result because both are looking and selecting for different traits.

Producing Female seeds is achieving what as i see it there doing no breeding there spraying a selected female that any one can do to produce seeds for market the real work in breeding is to find a male and then to test the seeds to see how the selection worked which is not always going to work out in hybrids is it unlike a pure line true breeding.

No one posting in here i am thinking has taken female seeds and then grown them out breed with them generations down the line to see what comes have you well i spoke to some one that has and its not what you trying to push here its not all rosy and sunshine its a cluster fuck of hermaphrodites.

D

Dalaihempy

For the record i am doing lots of research and reading you want to push this onto main stream fine do it but do it after you put your case for the benefits of female seeds first ow that's right you cant because its a greed based market driven enterprise and you are already selling these with no real research on the positives of this let alone the negatives.

Whats next a pattern on this and cannabis and cannabis hybrids so no one but the ones breeding these seeds or owning the property rights to these genetics can make seeds.

Ow look they have.

US Government patents Cannabis!?

This just shows how much of a fraud the whole prohabition of cannabis is. The US Government’s statement that there is “no current use for medical treatment in the United States” is a lie and they know it. The most disturbing about it is that United States patent No. 6,630,507 has been filled in 2001 already and that you have to hear about it through a weblog.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...6,630,507.PN.&OS=PN/6,630,507&RS=PN/6,630,507

Take a look at this.

THE BROCCOLI CASE (Plant Bioscience)

This Broccoli is set to write patent history in Europe.

In 2002 the European Patent Office (EPO) granted a patent to UK company Plant Bioscience on a method for increasing a specific compound in Brassica species, i.e. Broccoli, through conventional (marker assisted) breeding methods. The patent includes the breeding methods, as well as the broccoli seeds and edible broccoli plants obtained through these breeding methods.

It is a patent that covers conventional seeds and conventional breeding methods.
It is not a genetically modified plant.

Some of the claims:

Claim 1: A method for the production of Brassica oleracea (...) which comprises:

(a) crossing wild Brassica oleracea species with Brassica oleracea breeding lines; and

(b) selecting hybrids with levels of 4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolates, or 3-methylsulfinylpropyl glucosinolates, or both, elevated above that initially found in Brassica oleracea breeding lines.

Claim 2: The method according to claim 1 which additionally comprises:

(c) backcrossing to broccoli breeding lines; and

(d) selecting plants with elevated levels of 4-methylsulfinylbutyl glucosinolates, or 3-methylsulfinylpropyl glucosinolates, or both.

Claim 4: The method according to claim 1 which additionally comprises:

(c) screening [plants] for the specific SI alleles [marker genes] with RFLP markers [method for gene diagnosis]...

Claim 9: An edible Brassica plant produced according to the method of any one of claims 1 to 6.

Claim 10: An edible portion of a broccoli plant produced according to the method of any one of claims 1 to 6.

Claim 11: Seed of a broccoli plant produced according to the method of any one of claims 1 to 6.

However, the Broccoli-patent has become a test case for the patentability of conventional seeds and breeding methods. The patent has been challenged and the EPO's highest court will have to rule on its validity.

Plant breeding companies Limagrain and Syngenta have filed oppositions to the patent. The companies argue that this patent has to be revoked as its claims refer to an essentially biological process, in other words to conventional breeding. Essentially biological processes are not patentable under the EU directive 98/44/EC and Art. 53(b) EPC (European Patent Convention).

The EPO has referred the case to Enlarged Board of Appeal, the highest court within the EPO. The ruling of the Enlarged Board of Appeal will be final and will serve as case law for all further patents on conventional seeds. Therefor the case may have major implications for the debate on patents on seeds in EU and even worldwide on the one side or the other: If the patent is revoked it might become more difficult for similar patents on normal seeds to be granted.
But on the other hand it is likely that the companies mainly filed their oppositions to get the European Patent Office to confirm, rather than to revoke the patentability of conventional seeds. Since Syngenta itself is applying for similar patents (e.g. on rice ), there is a high risk that the EPO and the seed industry will deal with this case in a way to extend corporate control even further.

There needs to be a broad public discussion and political pressure to stop the EPO from taking this approach. This is why a number of NGOs and farmers' organisation from around the world have written an open letter to the EPO Enlarged Board of Appeal. This Global Appeal is open for further signatories. [Read the Global Appeal and Sign now! ] This website will keep you informed on the further develoment in this important test case.

The case (T 0083/05, G2/07) is currently pending before the EPO's Enlarged Board of Appeal for a ruling. See details. Oral public proceedings are sceduled for 20th and 21st of July 2010.

N.B.: After starting the Broccoli case in 2007, a second case related to “essentially biological processes for the production of plants and animals” (Art 53b of the European Patent Convention) was forwarded to the Enlarged Board of Appeal of the European Patent Office in May 2008. The patent EP 1211926 on tomatoes is owned by the Ministry of Agriculture of the State of Israel. Together with the first case (G2/07) this second case (G1/08) will become precedent for the question of patentability of conventionally bred plants and animals in Europe.

Who is going to pattern this method of seed production or have they all ready.

Science my ass control and greed as i see it with no real benefit to the species or the grower and growers generations down the line.

Lots to read see you soon.

Kangativa

Veteran
Just a quick question.....Has anybody tried or done Fem seeds on pure landrace strains or even IBL's for that matter ??

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey englishrick you're definitely right about the definition of hermaphroditism not really being applicable here. but it's become the "to use" word when describing monoecious/bisexual/intersex cannabis plants. "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet", so it doesn't really matter what we call it as long as everyone understands what people mean when they're using the word. but yes you're correct if cannabis had hermaphroditism the flowers would contain both male and female parts in the one flower, this isn't the case and when male flowers are induced in female plants, the flowers are only of single sex, ie. are either male flowers, or female flowers.

darwin

THE WORD HERMI CANOT BE CURRENTLY APPLYED TO CANNABIS BECAUSE ALL CANABIS HAS DEVELOPED SEX CHROMOZONES AND NO CANNABI BIOTYPES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED HEMAPHRODITE,,,,,,ALL CANNABIS IS DIOECIOUS AND SUB-DIECOUS

THE CORRECT TERM FOR AN INDERVIDUAL EXPRESING INTERSEXED TRAITS WITHIN DIOECIOUS AND SUB-DIECOUS POPULATIONS IS; "MONOECIOUS"

DONT TELL REZ ABOUT SPREADING BULL WHEN SOME OF YOU ARE DOING THE SAME,,,,,,,

STOP USING THE WORD HERMAPHRODITE

[note],,,Rez is taking the first step in removing intersex expreshion from is line,,,,,,,,what are you all complaining about,,?

B

BrianBadonde

That is really going to hurt my feeling i will need therapy for this lol.

You know your types amaze me you remind me of the likes of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il every one that don't support your vues need to be removed well let me remind you in a free world every one has there vues and opinions and if you don't like them then tuff because there are more than just me that think your vues on female seeds is like driving the future evaluation of cannabisin directly off a cliff.

Only a few years ago if i had posted which i did saying how a female cannabis plant can produced a single seed and it was a preservation triga i was laft at and told it was a hermaphrodite and told the only good thing i could do with it or any plant like it was to cull it now the same experts are telling me that female seeds are the best thing to cannabis since sliced bread.

You can express your vues and opinions but i am so fucken tired of people like you that think your better than the rest of us and belittling others because there opinions are different to yours is only showing your true side an ugly one by the way.

You posted some nice looking plants well they look nice but it don't mean much does it to prove that in the next generation or a few generations down the line it as in hermaphrodites wont be standing there does it.

I think breeding is about selection about working a line to achieve results you your self would like in a plant 2 people can start with the same 2 parents yet 5 years down the road both have a different result because both are looking and selecting for different traits.

Producing Female seeds is achieving what as i see it there doing no breeding there spraying a selected female that any one can do to produce seeds for market the real work in breeding is to find a male and then to test the seeds to see how the selection worked which is not always going to work out in hybrids is it unlike a pure line true breeding.

No one posting in here i am thinking has taken female seeds and then grown them out breed with them generations down the line to see what comes have you well i spoke to some one that has and its not what you trying to push here its not all rosy and sunshine its a cluster fuck of hermaphrodites.

Hempy, I have posted up plenty of papers and cited all I wrote, I have asked you to do the same, but you have not got back to me. Apt that you mention N Korea as this place is governed as such, and is a disgrace IMO, you cannot even have sigs in case Cockleaf gets upset. Never mind a decent discussion, as far as I'm aware no one here is a kid and should be big enough to take whats said. Censorship is not good in any form.

Regards

Latest posts

Latest posts