What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wow, Too tired to do a thread, Come on, Son!

paper thorn

Veteran
Not at all Count. I had one of those plants on a block in those bins. Should have done it to them all.
I run my lights at night, but already feel the difference as we warm up from our so-called winter. Pretty sure I will have the resources to move into the warehouse soon.
Only thing I want to do here is moms, cloning, seed runs, mom hunts.
And that last one is not stalking the milfs in town.

Going to finish my Med Card renewal tomorrow. Already saw the doc, just got to go give them my debit card to file the state app. State only takes cards online.
Think I moght stop by the Emerald Palace dispensary in Gilbert and check them out. I'll probably pick up a gram of something just to see how good there meds are. I've applied to this disp for a job as a grower, so maybe I'll get a chance to see the hiring mgr. Hate to wait for a call to an interview that may never come.
I know some HR types who would get pissed and never hire you if you call them before they call you. Guess I'll find out.

Anyway, clones in buckets look like they are going to kick ass. I'll post up some pics of the new system in a few days. Still a lot to do, flipping some girls maybe tonight. More work in the veg and bloom rooms to get things ready for what's to come.

paper thorn

Veteran
OK, it's been a bit since I posted, I have some waterfarms with bubba kush vegging.

I have a smorgasbord on a little table I made.

First, some of the last buds from my last run. These were Killer Queen, grown in DWC. Huge buds.

This little table has at least 8 strains on it. Coco dtw. I'll put up some more pics tomorrow, cause these are from 4/2/16. This table's mostly full now. Will be flipped any day.

These are an assortment around a 1K in a cool tube.

My grow partner got these waterfarms. I really like this system. Easy. A little slow getting a full circulation, takes 4 hours to fully mix/recirc.

See the one at the lower left? It's the smallest, the one that was there sucked, so I pulled it and put in this awesome clone.
Only dang near 3 weeks later, they're all kicking ass, but this one hasn't done shit.
You'll see what I mean when I post current pics tomorrow night.

paper thorn

Veteran
Hey TT

Crazy huge buds, and they are smooth smoke, doesn't hit you quick, but gets you plenty high.
Bummer is they have almost no smell. So a lot of folks turn it down for something a bit louder.

paper thorn

Veteran
I meant to load these pics yesterday, but forgot by the time lights went out in the veg.

This is the Waterfarm system 18 days after the last pic of them i posted.

See the scrawny one in the lower left below? Or in the very bottom above. That is the little one in the pic i posted a couple days ago. It went in a little late, and was a killer looking clone with tons of roots. Looks worse now.

The other one is not as bushy because I broke one off at the base fucking around and replaced it with one that was in coco. just rinsed it off and bam! Hope it takes off.

paper thorn

Veteran
Fun pics:

This grey cat is Fluffy. I call her Halle Berry, because when she walks she's so 'catlike'. Reminds me of Halle Berry as Catwoman walking into the full moon at the end of the movie. Swish.

Right now she's in full on Halle Berry mode. Meaning she's in heat. She's trying to get her lifelong friend(i know, she's so young, lifelong lol) Bo the dog to... well, let's just say it's not working, no catdogs in my future, he just takes the opportunity to chew on her without her slapping him back.

paper thorn

Veteran

This is my little table with a linoleum liner, bunch of different stuff in it. I've got to watch my plant count, so I'm flipping everything that's not moms or the next crop. In a couple months my plant number will be about 25 or 30 depending on how many things in the cloner I keep.

Then I can plan some seed runs and cruise up to see a friend and score some new genetics.

paper thorn

Veteran
I flipped that table in the last post tonight. Tomorrow I'll take a pic and try to put one up each week through flower.

Went out yesterday morning to a rare treat. This is one of the prettiest cactus flowers I've ever seen.

paper thorn

Veteran
Kinda thinking about dumping this thread and starting over, but maybe i'll just get off my lazy ass and edit my pics and get this one up to date.

But not today.

Hit 116 a few weeks ago and killed my Bubbas in the watefarms. Bleached 'em put in new Bubbas and just flipped 'em a week ago. Fucking 120 degrees yesterday! Be lucky if they make it. I have an ac blowing on the buckets, all enclosed like a tunnel. We'll see. Cloning is tough this time of year.Veg is struggling. Survival mode till September. AZ sucks in the summer.

Oh yeah, the table I built... had to chop half early because fucking thrips wiped me out...AGAIN!

Anyway, I'm putting a new song in my sig, Rachel Flotard singing the Anchor Song, with Maggie Bjorkland on steel. Not only is Rachel a hot red head, she can sing. wow.

paper thorn

Veteran
yeah, got too hot, ac turned off, and everything died.

i had three plants left. i'm talking about moms, clones, veg, the works.

two now, the last white widow died a couple days ago.

Good news is that i still have my pre98 Bubba Kush

also an unknown, hope it's a tahoe, probably a fucking killer queen.

Thread's dead. i think i'll start another one since i'm starting over in a closet like a newb

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Good chance to pop some new gear you've been meaning to get around to? :comfort:

Dakine

Veteran
Wow man nice job.. Looked like damn hard work to go from the tent to a full room.. Will you stay with the vertical ? Can't wait to see how those cheese turn out.

paper thorn

Veteran
Thanks for the sympathy guys, but who dat's got it. Been meaning to get these seeds popped for ages. time to get to it. i know there are keepers in them seeds.

In about a week the temps here will start to get down to where we are only in the high 90s and low 100s, I'll get out there and clean up the disaster and start setting up for the fall.

I figure i have a month before my closet gets too crazy with all the young plants getting too big.

Put a 205 watt LED in the closet, so much better than the little 2' 4 bulb way too hot T5.

gives a footprint just right for the closet and is not hot.

Here's what I have sprouted.

4- C99 f2s
1 blueberry grapefruit from big tex.
1nice looking burmese kush from reeferman. this one's sister was the best smoke i've ever had.
4 Sour Diesel crosses
1 chem4 cross
about 40 Mofo crosses