What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you use cannabis near children?

Gry

Veteran
The original question seems absurd and I am left wondering why someone would ever ask such a thing.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
picture.php
It's not the first ridiculous thread by the same poster. https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=8258467

when membership #'s > quality posters = irrelevant site.

#stopthedownfall

#tacorevolution

and so i began

theJointedOne

Veteran
Nothing to hide. Herb is safe, safer than coffee, sugar, beer.

Not gonna hit box with kids but its nothing to hide

shithawk420

Veteran
i got a good idea who this troll is,so im not answering this for him.ive been around pot all my life.i remember being like 4-5 and come into a room just CLOUDED full of smoke like literally
ten joints blazing and my dad is rolling a joint and i ask my dad"i thought you didnt smoke cigaretts"he says daddys cigs are better for you than moms cigs.i didnt know what he really meant until i was about 13 or so.point is will it physically harm the child?yeah if the have lung or other certain health problems.is it a good idea?HELL NO!!!!

example:my neighbors are shitty parents.they smoke around there kids and dont give a damn.well now the ten year old is stealing there pipes,weed,cigs all kinds of stuff and trying to act cool and saying his parents grow weed.well DCFS is involved now and lucky for them they wont do anything cause dont have the have evidence cause the kid told the parents what he told DCFS that he did tell them that and got rid of all paraphenalia.they didnt grow but had all kinds of pipes and shit around.little fucker came to my house one day{hes not little hes as tall as me.his dad was 6'8}and offers to smoke me up.i tell him to get the fuck outta here and dont come back.i got more stories but ill end it there

oh yeah!thats kinda shitty to just bombard us with those delicious tacos without warning!shame on you!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
did they happened to be named ricky, bubbles or julian?

#tacorevolution
#vivalarevolution

Latest posts

Latest posts