What's new

Would you get A WEED tattoo??

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Tats = too much Pop Culture

I wonder how many PHD's and Really Educated people get caught up with this non-sense ;)

Hey Mr. Officer I can easily Identify that person....he/she has got the following Tattoos...
Im Str8

:laughing::laughing:

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

PLENTY of individuals with higher degrees have tattoos. I know PhD's, MD's, DO's, NP's, etc with tattoos. Some having multiple tats.......you just can't see them.

Just because someone is labeled an "intellectual", "professional", or "really intelligent" doesn't mean shit.

Covers.......you can't judge a book by them.......

castout

Veteran
My son has the nugs n jugs vegas logo all down his thigh!!!!! I have a tattoo, right on my lower left back...it has a heart with my deceased husband's intitials it in, and it has vines in it, so the initials are not so apparent. I think tattoo's are an art form, and a tattooist as an artist, the person with the tattoo is the canvas. I dunno why they were ever called tramp stamps, or stuff like that. If it means something to you, then do it, life is too fucking short to live within the confines of what others think. I never got my tattoo because I think it is cool, I got it, because it is something I want to carry with me forever, even if my hands are full!!!!! Stay HIGH, cause it's better than being low!!!!!

S

Scrappy-doo

Tramp stamp is a tat on the lower back just above yer butt. I think it is aptly named.

I can't stand a chick that has lots of tats. Maybe one or 2 discreetly placed. Certainly not one with a tramp stamp. Yuck.

To me the human body is a beautiful thing. Why ruin it with tats?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
umm yeah..you go and do that tribalseeds?...

and resin,yeah i agree,its not like i know her,but were talking PHYSICALLY,people are saying she looks like a man,has no ass,small boobs,w.e w.e.like if your not into someones personality,then thats fine,thats a very valid reason to NOT like somebody

but when you judge them on their looks,especially a guy judging a girl on her ass/boobs,THATS not ok ya know,its shallow,bit i mean physically shes pretty hot i guess,and yeah were all entitled to our opinions,i just get kinda mad when i see males talking crap about female based only on their ass n boobs.but then again,what do i know?it must be embedded into guys tiny little pea brains lmao!
:biggrin:

plus when a pretty girl does THIS :moon: all that shit talking goes flying out the window lol

I agree with ya. Judging a woman over breast or ass size or lack thereof is a bit shallow. Inner beauty is where it's at!! Outer beauty is a plus of sorts. Outer beauty, like I said is nice but more times than not the snakes in the head that go along with it makes the most beautiful ugly as hell.
But then again, women are just as into looks, hair, ass, even dick size. No secret about that.
Most people wouldn't know and ideal partner if they walked up to em with a sign tatted on their neck. Had to work the tat angle into it somewhere, lol

supermanlives

Veteran
when i lived in daytona during bike week i met thousands of bikers and peeps with tats. you would be suprised how many were professionals. lawyers,doctors,ect even met a judge. just like all bikers aint lowlife gang criminals. some of them guys only took the bike out occasionally and let their freek flag fly then went back to low profile life and their jobs.AND i like small butts and boobs lol more than a good hand full is a waste. them huge butts and boobs dont look so good down the road IMHO

S

sweetestsin420

lmao^^you just had to huh?but yeah,both sexes DO judge each other based on looks,that FINES,very natural,and you even do it subconcionsly,that fine if you think someone is ugly,but its when you TALK show behind their back,is the problem,like ok,certain imperfections thats fine,you dont like a girls hair,or eyes,smile,etcc..thats fine,but to trash a girl by commenting on her bra size and ass,thats nasty,

i hang out with guys,so when i hear them talking like this,i get mad and leave the room,iv even cut some of them loose,as its just too rude for me to listen man.im trying to chill and smoke,i dont wanna hear

"ohh shit dawg,that bitch had NO ass,na na but that other female stephanie dawg,bitch had sum big azz titties,dawg i wanna suck on them!"....like EEW,you dont see a female standing 5 feet from you??lmao..

and to the guys hating on trampstamps heres this lol

tramp-stamp.jpg

sexy-canadian-girl-tramp-stamp.jpg

zelda_trampstamp.jpg

mileyunewtattoo.jpg

Like in what planet are those girls ugly??lol,and not BIG trampstamps,theyr small and cute,and idk if its ok to post pics of girls in their udnerwear,so if its not please remove it?

I

Iron_Lion

its more about the quality of the booty then the whats on tramp stamp.

It could be the Mona Lisa, but if the ass is a mess.... :puke:

picture.php

T

TribalSeeds

lmao^^you just had to huh?but yeah,both sexes DO judge each other based on looks,that FINES,very natural,and you even do it subconcionsly,that fine if you think someone is ugly,but its when you TALK show behind their back,is the problem,like ok,certain imperfections thats fine,you dont like a girls hair,or eyes,smile,etcc..thats fine,but to trash a girl by commenting on her bra size and ass,thats nasty,

i hang out with guys,so when i hear them talking like this,i get mad and leave the room,iv even cut some of them loose,as its just too rude for me to listen man.im trying to chill and smoke,i dont wanna hear

"ohh shit dawg,that bitch had NO ass,na na but that other female stephanie dawg,bitch had sum big azz titties,dawg i wanna suck on them!"....like EEW,you dont see a female standing 5 feet from you??lmao..

and to the guys hating on trampstamps heres this lol

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Like in what planet are those girls ugly??lol,and not BIG trampstamps,theyr small and cute,and idk if its ok to post pics of girls in their udnerwear,so if its not please remove it?

Wait, again... You just said those girls are good looking... but all I can see is ass. We are pigs for talking about a girl based on her ass? Funny shit.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
its more about the quality of the booty then the whats on tramp stamp.

It could be the Mona Lisa, but if the ass is a mess.... :puke:

View Image

it aint even centered right. even the tat artist couldnt look at that mess long . eeewwwww.

Whats even more scary is she is clutching a Victoria Secret bag, I bet the girls in the store were having a good time with her...

Small bag for such a big body....

Going to go purge my breakfast and stab my eyeballs with butter knives now...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Holy Shit! You just made the funniest connection, from the pic CravenMore posted!

Has anyone seen the hilarious TV show Whitest Kids U Know. They had this sketch of this guy who goes and gets one of the most hilarious tattoos. This is what inspired it!

29xu3yf.jpg

Youtube 3 Minute Whitest Kids U Know sketch about that tattoo.. One of the funniest things I've seen! Must See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDS6UQpssSg

supermanlives

Veteran
its no secret. hot women could wear a potato sack and still be sexy as hell, ugly fat women can put on all the sexy outfits they want and still be gross.

S

Scrappy-doo

Those girls are hot, but not because of their tattoos. Put one of those on an ugly girl I'm not gonna think she's any hotter. In fact I'll think she's even uglier. And Skanky.

It's not that I think tramp stamps are ugly. Although that first one is fucking ugly as sin.

But there is a reason they are called that, and enough people (men) agreed on it that it stuck and is now common terminology. Why did it stick? Because there is deep truth in it. I might casually see a girl that has one, but she probably ain't the kinda girl I'm gonna take home to mama.

supermanlives

Veteran
they look fine when your hittin it from behind LOL. i find women with tats are a bit more wild than women without.IMHO but it dont make em a tramp or whore.

S

sweetestsin420

no i posted those girls because i googled "sexy tramp stamps" and i picked those examples,for all the guys hating on tramp stamps..i dont think any warm blooded man culd ever say those are ugly,and yes i think theyr hot,they all got nice booties.

theyr called trampstamps cus thats what the male-run media and self hating feminists chose to call them,and the name stuck,i would never call mine a tramp stamp,cus im far from being a tramp..tattoos do nothing to describe how a person is,yeah if you got gang tattoos or crazy shit like that,then yeah,but i wouldnt look at any girl with a lower back tatto and say "eew that girl is a slut"..noo thats wrong,

its like guys expect girls to LOOK sexy,but when she does shes labeled a slut,and when shes NOT looking sexy,shes labeled ugly.

ya DO know that the majority of girls get tattoos and piercings and shit to try to impress guys right??its like damn if you do,damn if you dont lol

and i dont get why a lower back tatto is slutty,its just another place on the body,if its on a girls boobs or ass,then yeah that IS slutty,but lowerback?thats like saying guys with a tatto on their wrists are wannabes,or on their arms,their d-bags..

doesnt matter where you get the ink,what matetrs is what it means,i wish i can show ya some of my tats,ya would think they look good,and yeah i got a "trampstamp" and proud of it lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the chick with the zelda tattoo needs to call me. any girl that knows about old video games and can pull off those shorts is to good to be single. I dont need to see her face. if she is a brown bagger I can deal.

S

sweetestsin420

you caught that huh?i didnt think any guy would see it lol,theyr prolly not looking at the actual tattoos lmao

I

Iron_Lion

I might casually see a girl that has one, but she probably ain't the kinda girl I'm gonna take home to mama.

Im proud to say my wife has a tramp stamp :D

I dont think tattoo's or placement are indicative of the quality of a woman. My wife is pretty well inked up but she's also one of the most down to earth, fairly conservative and responsible people you'll ever meet.

Latest posts

Latest posts