What's new

Would you get A WEED tattoo??

S

sweetestsin420

So would you get one,maybe a leaf,tatted up??where and why?:ying:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. It may sound like a great idea today, but in 10 to 15 years it will probably be something that you regret.

R.Fortune

S

sweetestsin420

true,but why regret anything,even later in life,lifes too short to regret everything

S

sweetestsin420

you would think atleast several people on icmag have weed tattos?...idk,sounds like a good idea lol

K

KSP

I wouldn't get any tattoo, that's just me though and I don't care what other people do, no big deal to me. But if you're going to do it you should go balls out like this guy. Maybe have a cola tattooed on your Johnson too. Be sure to account for stretch.

papillon02.jpg

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your a girl, get a tramp stamp; you know the ones that go right above your ass crack. I kind of like those.

R.Fortune

RespectGreen

Veteran
^Lol

My girls got one rightabove her other crack, I like that...... Sorry tho no weed tats.... Got a pretty obscene one as it sits already, and it's not goin' anywhere....

S

sweetestsin420

lol craven thats a little MORE than what i am thinkin' haha,im thinkin a small one,placed maybe on my leg,thighs..maybe the small of my back?..i have a tat right above my booty so no space haha,plus too visible.i have a NICE azz skull tatto on my thigh,shit HURTTTTTTT though

supermanlives

Veteran
sure would if i wanted one. theres like 4 tat studios around me close lol. i preferr t shirts as you can take em off and still make a statement.

supermanlives

Veteran
they are those pieces of clothing hiding your boobs , us guys like to see ya in white wet ones for maximum effect

S

sweetestsin420

supermanlives lol,wth i know what a tshirt is,im wearing one rite this second haha,but what did you mean when you said i prefer tshirts??lol,i got confused

T

toughmudderdave

A weed tattoo? No thank you. Only a select few gets one of these though...
I'll be getting the new date tattoo'd after finishing my next one in 2 weeks. Seamaiden has some suggestions to highlight the flames too. Of course, my $70 dollars goes entirely to the Wounded Warrior Project.

My next tattoo after this one will be a dragon/tiger tat across my back.

S

sweetestsin420

toughmudder,its funny but i was just googling tatoos,like an hour ago,and saw a bad AZZ dragon tatto,with a tiger inside,like the dragon was wrapped around the tiger like a snake,wow sooo hot,i can post the picture if youd like to see it,i WOULD get a dragon or lion type tatto,but i dont think its that feminine

T

toughmudderdave

toughmudder,its funny but i was just googling tatoos,like an hour ago,and saw a bad AZZ dragon tatto,with a tiger inside,like the dragon was wrapped around the tiger like a snake,wow sooo hot,i can post the picture if youd like to see it,i WOULD get a dragon or lion type tatto,but i dont think its that feminine

I would love to see it. Please do. We've got a new shop that just opened up and I've told Seamaiden that I'd like to get another. Put it up if you don't mind. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts