What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Worst strain a street dealer has told you?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
ive had people tell me i was buying, "purple haze", "some indian", "dro" , "kush", or "reggo" .

when i buy weed, i just get the reggie, its anywhere from early indoors, some shit that looks like early(ripped?)outdoor, local outdoor shit, old or moldy (or from moldy brick) mids to highs that had to be sold for cheap cuz all it does is make you fall asleep or get a headache. Most of the time its some outdoor shit thats pretty good, or some indoor shit thats decent enough. i like fall, when all the outdoor crops come in and i can get some fresh mexican ,jamaican, and columbian shit. ooooooowwweeeeee!!! love me some sativa. the best part is since it comes bricked up everyone turns their nose up at it and i can get tons of it for cheap lolololololol :D
but for the most part i buy a nick here a dime there, if i like it ill go back for a quarter or something. a guy just recently told me the weed i was buying was called "Thunder" whatevs, looked like some decent local outdo prolly last falls harvest based on how cured it looked.

Latest posts

Latest posts