What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Worst strain a street dealer has told you?

j6p

Some local Dixie Ditchweed, in Carolina. They used to sell it to unsuspecting young noobs and tell 'em "drink a couple of beers with it!" Hahahaha!

Joe Hawkins

Dealers come up with some silly ass names.

My favorite 'strain' name is outdoor 'dro (heard in NYC)

One of my best freinds grows outdoor hydro, hydroponics refers to a soiless medium with the plant being nutrified by nutrients in water. this can be done indoor, but hydro is better outdoor as you utilise the sun and the sun has many more watts and lumens than any HPS light does,can or will.
the samne friend has two hectares of outdoor hydroponic lettuces too.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
One of my best freinds grows outdoor hydro, hydroponics refers to a soiless medium with the plant being nutrified by nutrients in water. this can be done indoor, but hydro is better outdoor as you utilise the sun and the sun has many more watts and lumens than any HPS light does.

Yes of course, many commercial farmers use hydro outdoors. I found it funny because "outdoor dro" isn't a strain, the same way "dro" isn't a strain. The weed was absolute shit too.

Joe Hawkins

Yes of course, many commercial farmers use hydro outdoors. I found it funny because "outdoor dro" isn't a strain, the same way "dro" isn't a strain. The weed was absolute shit too.

Ok, but you realise that what are known as cannibas strains arent strains at all, not even varieties

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i remember the high times with the guys that had the BLING BLING strain.... fucking redicouls....

H

h^2 O

I knew a dude once selling seeded outdoor middies for $60 an 1/8th and claimed it was trainwreck. I wanted to bitch slap him. But I would have crushed him.
but you paid for it anyway. If I need weed I'll pay anything pretty much. $420 a zip is not uncommon. Then I'll go spans of buying a dimebag every day.

H

h^2 O

i remember the high times with the guys that had the BLING BLING strain.... fucking redicouls....

yeah they have some weak shit in there. I actually bought the "grow guide 2009" the other day. Lots of the same stuff. Always is. Nice purps, but you can tell they definitely photoshopped it to be more purple, or they used a purple lens? It's like abnormally purple.

TKB-Man

"kryptochronicon"
i then asked my dealer how many "doll hairs" it cost.

turned out to be some no name bud that had mold in it. i took it back to the dealer and he exchanged it for some new buds he had, he told me i was the only one who complained.. but ive been going to the same dude for 4 years.

damn I haven't ever heard any of these really crazy ones like "kryptochronicon" haha but everything around here gets slapped with mango, dat kuuush, medical haha, cali bud....it's sad. I guess you just have to consider that most smokers aren't quite as informed as ICmag members. I usually just keep quite to avoid drawing that attention to myself.

digital

yeah they have some weak shit in there. I actually bought the "grow guide 2009" the other day. Lots of the same stuff. Always is. Nice purps, but you can tell they definitely photoshopped it to be more purple, or they used a purple lens? It's like abnormally purple.

They usually use purple colored light in those pics. Check out the background/table that the buds are on. You can often see the light shinning on it/them from off-camera.

lasko

Here dealers dont have any imagination :D all indoor is skunk for them, all outdoor is domacica (homegrown) and of course any sticky outdoor fall into skunk category :D
my2cents

lord siva

Around here they are not so creative, If it is expensive its either Da Piff, Da Sour, Da Haze or Da Exotic. Just about this time of year the will be a flood of LemonLimes\Jerry'sBerries.

noonenose

The names are getting ridiculous
"Charlie Sheen" weed just hit the market and G13 labs Pineapple Express came out after the movie. Just hype and people fall for it.

I find it funny when people will call regs "Zona". I guess short for Arizona aka Mexican. It is popular in Florida and can be found for ~$35 a 1/4. It is usually a little better than the usual brick weed but always stemmy and seedy to the max.

Someone once told me "I got some killer hydro. It was grown underwater." "like totally submerged?" I asked. "Yea, this type of plant is grown totally underwater" he said.

L

longearedfriend

no strain in particular

but moldy weed

weed that fizzles as you smoke it

beasters (no taste, cheap high)

my friend had some ruderalis weed (he actually bought the seeds through seedboutique, don't remember the breeder)
no high whatsoever, no mather the phenotype

bentom187

Veteran
errrr this is one of my pet peeves..... if you dont know dont name it.
but ive herd it all and ive made a effort to forget about the stupid crap people spew,espeacially the growing tips,like i grew weed just using milk lol yes ive actually herd that.

Latest posts

Latest posts